Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Tried to get a look at the new perk "Cum thirsty" but couldn't find it.
How do you get it, maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
What are the requirements for encountering star viper pilot? I was told she's one of the few characters that has a scene for female naga PC. But I've been flying between planets for a while with no luck.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Really wish we could pick if either Male, Female, or Futa/Herma for an NPC like the Hypnotist one. It kinda turns me off that most good looking "women" has shlong bigger and longer than mine, a pussy with dick (Male Kaithrit xD), but I guess that would be a lot of work in adding texts for them...

Well I'm still kinda "new" to this game but are there stuffs that only "unlocked" if you F an NPC or not? (Thinking of just skipping those texts if there is but it just doesn't "feel" right).

Reactions: Kronixen

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Well I'm still kinda "new" to this game but are there stuffs that only "unlocked" if you F an NPC or not? (Thinking of just skipping those texts if there is but it just doesn't "feel" right).
Mostly it's the opposite I think, where you have to learn more of their backstory and only then does the option to pork them appear. Of course there are exceptions and I have no idea whether it's up to fenoxo, savin, the patrons, or the writer of the particular character but it's quite varied.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
It's always up to the writer/creator of that particular character in the case of fen/savin games, which is kinda annoying since a lot of them get bored really quickly with them and they're left in the backburner for a few years.
Here's the part where I'd say "Good thing we've got modders to pick up the slack" but BOOBS is what it is and I can't imagine Kitteh0600 or whatever his nick was would want to do what he did but for TiTS.
crap

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just don't sex them if you're not interested in a character don't bother sexing them just to learn their backstory or unlock more sex options that you probably wouldn't enjoy in the first place if just wanted to skip the former.
Figures... glad to be sure I don’t need to be too intimate with them if I need a quest or something done.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Tried to get a look at the new perk "Cum thirsty" but couldn't find it.
How do you get it, maybe i'm doing something wrong?
I was messing around with this the other day. I'm pretty sure you have to submit to the Gabilani Chemist several times (3+?) before getting the scene that gives you the perk. Chemist is in the green squares at the bottom of Dhaal and of course make sure you're on the correct version of the game.

Feb 13, 2019
I just updated my unofficial mobile rebuilds for the first time in ages.

These Android APK's should work all the way down to Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich); let me know if they don't but you have an ARMv7 or better CPU or an Intel one.
The iOS app might work back to iOS 6, but my oldest device is on iOS 8 and the newest is on 10 so I can only guarantee that range. 7 is highly likely to work.

As usual I link them all here:

I honestly don't care about the game much at all anymore (no meaningful updates for a long long time, no source code drop in about 1/3 of a year), but I still welcome questions.

Use flash player:
Just link to the actual Adobe page.
Direct link (for windows):

Last edited:
Reactions: ElukiaTV

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So the public version came out, i thought it was going to be big because of how long ago the last update was :/
Well beggars cant be choosers
Also one thing that annoys me is the fact that you have to lose to the corona lord to have sex with them

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So the public version came out, i thought it was going to be big because of how long ago the last update was :/
Well beggars cant be choosers
Also one thing that annoys me is the fact that you have to lose to the corona lord to have sex with them
Yeah I was waiting for another "I'm sick!" post (or busy with holidays) explaining why updates slowed down for about 2 weeks but it never came. Doesn't seem like much is in the new patch.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Yeah I was waiting for another "I'm sick!" post (or busy with holidays) explaining why updates slowed down for about 2 weeks but it never came. Doesn't seem like much is in the new patch.
you should look at his twitter then :
" Y'all know when you're not being productive enough and feeling like shit because you're not getting enough done but trying anyway... and then the emotional equivalent of a splinter hits and it tips the scales to where you're a useless sack trapped in a loop about being useless? "
"After stepping way the hell back from smutwork for a handful of days, it only took ~4 hours of work to crater my mood back into the hole. "

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
There's no surrender button and its way harder to lose than win in ship battles, yeah it sucks.
if you want to lose to see the scenes, then you can make your ship be weak in the save editor, and after you get it over with you make it how it was in the editor again.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
you should look at his twitter then :
" Y'all know when you're not being productive enough and feeling like shit because you're not getting enough done but trying anyway... and then the emotional equivalent of a splinter hits and it tips the scales to where you're a useless sack trapped in a loop about being useless? "
"After stepping way the hell back from smutwork for a handful of days, it only took ~4 hours of work to crater my mood back into the hole. "
Fen whines on twitter. Nothing out of the ordinary. A few days ago he went on a twitter tangent, got shat on by similarly idiotic people, and posted on the blog about how he was mentally unraveling. Like dude, you bring it onto yourself.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Ah, twitter. I usually ignore his unless I want to look at art (I think something he retweeted from Savin or someone put me on to Akira Raikou whose stuff is great for helping me with female pc avatars), but I guess I should've checked there.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
Doesn't he have people working for him?
Yes, a couple. Savin, Adjatha, Gedan, and William are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there are some less vocal ones that don't frequent their forums. You could also include submission writers, but they are obviously way more infrequent and inconsistent in quality. They don't work for him, but do add content to the game. It just takes some time to sift and edit the bad. I have no idea if Fen is the only one who does editing for submitted content. I know some of the gabilani chemist that Fen wrote.

My guesses:
  • Savin divides his time between CoC2 and TiTs. He does writing for sure and maybe editing for TiTs. Not sure if he does anything else, but I'm sure CoC2 takes up enough time.
  • Gedan seems to do server work, scripting, and programming. Might be working on a JavaScript port. I think I've seen scenes written by Gedan in the past, but I don't know if she does any currently.
  • Adjatha does bust art, some imagepack art, and has written in the past.
  • William does writing and some editing. He's split between writing for Cloud 10, CoC2, and TiTs.
  • Fenoxo writes, edits, and codes the scenes. I'm also sure he does project management as well.
Once again, there are some volunteer coders that I know I haven't mentioned. programs a lot of pregnancy content, and I believe he does it for free. I'd be interested to hear about any I've missed, or corrections on role.

I've seen some about porting to JavaScript, but I'm not sure if that info is from internal Patreon/Sub.Star, Discord, or some other place I don't know about. Maybe that means Fen is left to do the work by himself more often now, and that is adding to the issue. The thread I linked also talks about the public source code, although it is mostly speculation as well.

In response to Twitter in general: ew.

Fikedever

May 26, 2020
I always wondered when I come across a sex scenario where the credit on who wrote it on the side bar is labelled "Unkown" or "probably [Insert dev writer]. Do they simply lose track on who did some of the stuff or is it just user submission that want to stay anon.
The "Probably [Insert dev writer]" only ever comes up as "Probably Fenoxo" in my experience. I would make an educated guess that it is just the default when no author is given (no call to the author() function). In most cases either Fen wrote it, and/or someone just forgot to put credit in while coding the scene. If someone wanted to remain anonymous they could just make up whatever name they wanted.

I doubt they often, if ever, lose track of the writer of submitted content. Mistakenly not coding in the author() function after a screen clear is the most likely cause.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes