Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
It's been a looooong while since last time an update was "big"...
That's because he consistently does these little updates as they come instead of holding back to do one large one. Ex. he did four updates to TiTs in August, which more or less equates to the similar size monthly "Large," updates that other games do. There's nothing wrong with that approach but ehh. I feel like TiTs is one of those games where you end up fishing for reactions/likes whether you want to or not if you try and stay on top of keeping links updated in this thread and I've never been one to enjoy that feeling. (but I enjoy the sight of people requesting links if it's a game I have access to less so I still try to do it.)

Apr 22, 2019
I have problems running the game, when I runn the immage pacs I allways get repetetive redownload over crome. Cas someohe healp me or give me an .exe file I can use with the latest update? That would be nice. Or can someone give me an istall guide?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I have problems running the game, when I runn the immage pacs I allways get repetetive redownload over crome. Cas someohe healp me or give me an .exe file I can use with the latest update? That would be nice. Or can someone give me an istall guide?
Try to download a standalone flashplayer (not browser add-on) to open the image pack

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm... i did all fights(did the Uveto too) but i do not get the email to start Akane's quest.

Anyone knows why? i won all the fights.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
That's because he consistently does these little updates as they come instead of holding back to do one large one. Ex. he did four updates to TiTs in August, which more or less equates to the similar size monthly "Large," updates that other games do. There's nothing wrong with that approach but ehh. I feel like TiTs is one of those games where you end up fishing for reactions/likes whether you want to or not if you try and stay on top of keeping links updated in this thread and I've never been one to enjoy that feeling. (but I enjoy the sight of people requesting links if it's a game I have access to less so I still try to do it.)
There is also the part that they are working on the javascript port. Essentially going HTML5, like CoC2 is, since Flash is getting killed by the end of the year.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
There is also the part that they are working on the javascript port. Essentially going HTML5, like CoC2 is, since Flash is getting killed by the end of the year.
Was there ever news if saves will be compatible or the save editor working with the port?

Wild Panther

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, I are new in the site but I already know this game before for the creators Fenoxo blog and now I want to try the download version because no are all time I can enter in the internet to play. But I are curios, what are the diference between the verions SWF, AIR, x86 APK and ARM APK?

Reactions: Loradeon

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Was there ever news if saves will be compatible or the save editor working with the port?
No news yet, but I guess the save editor is gonna need an overhaul, since I think the game's save files are also based on action script. Probably a file converter will be implememted outside of the game. But if anything, I am sure we might have to start new game files. Which I do not mind. Every month, i do a new file because the new content is often somewhere added in the middle of early event progressions. Be it text edits or new choices.

Reactions: Archaon11111

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So, I'm using the save editor to buff myself up cuz the penny quest's pissing me off.
Any advice for items I should add to my human techspert? like, i need a gun, a melee weapon, armor and clothes. No clue what to get.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hello, I are new in the site but I already know this game before for the creators Fenoxo blog and now I want to try the download version because no are all time I can enter in the internet to play. But I are curios, what are the diference between the verions SWF, AIR, x86 APK and ARM APK?
If I'm not mistaken, SWF is for flash player on PC. AIR is portable flash player on mobile device. APK x86 for android x86 version compatible phones and ARM APK is for other non x86 android. If I am mistaken please correct me.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
SWF - For PC. Requires a flash player. Save game directory can be chosen.
AIR - For PC. Does not require a flash player. Just double click the .exe file. Save game directory is somewhere in C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData.
x86 APK - For Android phones using x86 architecture.
ARM APK - Only for Android phones using ARM architecture.

Reactions: JTakiyaa

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So, I'm using the save editor to buff myself up cuz the penny quest's pissing me off.
Any advice for items I should add to my human techspert? like, i need a gun, a melee weapon, armor and clothes. No clue what to get.
Just add this item and you'll be invincible until Zheng Shi

Laser

May 30, 2017
Or what to do on Dhaal?
There doesn't appear to be any quests added to the wiki, so not sure if there are any in the game either.

How do i do the unification rally on Myrellion?
details:
After receiving the invite, the rally itself will take place on the southwest corner of the Mushroom Park at 18:00. Steele can show up at this location on any given day, as long as the hour is within 18:00, or 30 minutes into 18:00, to proceed with the next stage of the quest.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes