Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
What is (or at least was, judging by the fact the last update was forever ago) the BOOBS mod? Been like 2-3 years since I last played TITS.
As far as I remember it started out as a way to add back the incest content that was taken out of the game due to Patreon rules. They dabbled in outright removing futa content I think? But some people didn't want that trade off so there was talk about just letting you remove dicks from futas and reversing some other game decisions the mod dev thought was stupid.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Missing Tags are : Milf, Big Ass, Masturbation, Religion, BDSM, Ahegao, Humor, Handjob, Groping, Tit Fuck, Puzzle, Romance, Sex Toys, Sissification, Spanking, Teasing, Virgin, Voyeurism, Dilf, Male Dom, Female Dom, Multiple Penetration, Multiple Endings, Lactation.

Reactions: Konpon

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Just For Information:
Image pack .098

Can be Downloaded from official website it free and simple so no requirement to upload here asap or worry just click website and then look for image pack.
(don't know when or even if it will reach 101+).

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Just For Information:
Image pack .098

Can be Downloaded from official website it free and simple so no requirement to upload here asap or worry just click website and then look for image pack.
(don't know when or even if it will reach 101+).
Image pack .101 link only good for today get it while it's hot

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Setting aside the drama, what's the point of the image pack again?
It adds in-line images to certain scenes. These images can be expanded by clicking on them if you want a larger view.
For example, during the Flahne underdesk scene you would see the left attachment with her ovipositor hidden, and the right attachment with her ovipositor out:
tits_flahne_1.png tits_flahne_2.png
There is also a new button on the character image pane (third from the top) which lets you expand those images as well.

The image pack .swf contains around 470mb of extra data compared to the filesize of the normal version. However, don't expect every sex scene and scene variation to have appropriate in-line images added, it's very far from being that comprehensive.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Something I noticed a while ago... the Wiki says that Xil (bee girls) can get pregnant by a male MC and... that's it. No details on how or if they show up again, no mention of what becomes of the offspring, no follow up of any kind in fact.

So is the info in the Wiki wrong, or just incomplete?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Something I noticed a while ago... the Wiki says that Xil (bee girls) can get pregnant by a male MC and... that's it. No details on how or if they show up again, no mention of what becomes of the offspring, no follow up of any kind in fact.

So is the info in the Wiki wrong, or just incomplete?
You can get a zil female pregnant. After that there is a repeatable encounter of the pregnant zil during which you can talk to her, suckle her breast, take a nap or have sex with her. No interaction with her offspring that I can think of.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes