zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
anyone know how to get the penny thirst things to work i can never seem to find how to get penny thirst scenes to work and yes i got futa penny on the ship lol and got the thirst trait

Feb 15, 2019
Hello, i am using the exe file within the AIR zip package to play the game. I am unable to find the save files, are they still being saved in the "roaming/MAcromedia folder" ?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Is there a save editor or cheat mode ?
You gotta be clear about that. Do you mean an editor for PC? Because that's linked on the opening post. If you mean for android, you will still need a PC to edit the save files you can generate by exporting them (these will have a .tits file format). There is also a save editor that's browser based, which is linked on the wiki's save editor section, but it can only edit the core save file formats, not the ones you can import/export (which, on android, I think you can only access the core files via rooted device file mangement).

As for cheats, the wiki (also linked on the opening post) has a section listing the ones you can use.

Last edited:
Reactions: ejmuerte

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I do love that blog post regarding a newly planned extended tutorial via the addition of a dungeon that sets the tone of sci-fi a lot better than simply being directly tossed into Mhenga, the "jungle planet of primitives". You will still end up on Mhenga after it is finished, of course. Plus, it will try to elaborate on deeper mechanics better, something barely ever taught by the game past the simple stat descriptions in the character creation screens and the Celise fight's "you can do this, even if it won't work here" dialogue on every round.

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
I do love that blog post regarding a newly planned extended tutorial via the addition of a dungeon that sets the tone of sci-fi a lot better than simply being directly tossed into Mhenga, the "jungle planet of primitives". You will still end up on Mhenga after it is finished, of course. Plus, it will try to elaborate on deeper mechanics better, something barely ever taught by the game past the simple stat descriptions in the character creation screens and the Celise fight's "you can do this, even if it won't work here" dialogue on every round.
I assume this in reference to the old old old idea from waaay back when Fen talked about having an alternative starting planet that the PC could start on instead of Mhenga, but nothing ever came out of that. That would be the only reason why you would make content like this that will only be seen by someone starting the game over.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I assume this in reference to the old old old idea from waaay back when Fen talked about having an alternative starting planet that the PC could start on instead of Mhenga, but nothing ever came out of that. That would be the only reason why you would make content like this that will only be seen by someone starting the game over.
To be fair, I just dive back to doing everything all over again omce month, exactly because of every wave of content that has to be redone fresh to view.

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Is there a way to put image pack into main game or will it be updated soon if not?
(know boobs has long since been gone).

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
What is (or at least was, judging by the fact the last update was forever ago) the BOOBS mod? Been like 2-3 years since I last played TITS.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
What is (or at least was, judging by the fact the last update was forever ago) the BOOBS mod? Been like 2-3 years since I last played TITS.
Boobs is majorly out dated use image pack it not to to outdated (hoping it gets updated). Official website has image pack like +0.0.1 to this posted one but that it. (also think image pack has a literal boob enhancer option -> least read it does).

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes