LillieVelantine

Mar 21, 2019
OP needs to be updated to 0.8.098 as that was released recently as a public build, so far its the latest build (as Fen is working on other stuff and Savin working on CoC2)

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
OP needs to be updated to 0.8.098 as that was released recently as a public build, so far its the latest build (as Fen is working on other stuff and Savin working on CoC2)
the op updates as it pleases for this game tbh. to be sure you have the latest version free or not you should visit fenoxo.com to see.

voninja

May 19, 2020
Is there a way to prevent getting impregnated by tentacles while flying your ship or how do you get abortions?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is there a way to prevent getting impregnated by tentacles while flying your ship or how do you get abortions?
Sell the "Strange Egg" before you fly.

Birthing a psychic tentacle beast does give you an orifice stretchiness boost later on though, and it's funny to have one in your Tavros nursery.

Reactions: voninja

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't blame him. The bimbo Siegwulfe is complete trash.
I still don't understand adding a cock to Bimbo Sieg.
Well Badger is the character that want that the complete world will turn into Bimbos and the ovi thing just birthed a crazy idea of a futabimbo and because cock seems to be (in his mind) associated with dominance he (or is it she?) the Futabimbo turned into a domme. Or mayby it became a bimbo domme so it can be at the same time caring and brutal?
Well Badger is mad genius so better not think to much.

• Haha
Reactions: Soap Cracker

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I don't blame him. The bimbo Siegwulfe is complete trash.
I still don't understand adding a cock to Bimbo Sieg.
I don't mind the "adding a cock to bimbo sieg", i find it better like that, but it's a taste of mine.
What i don't like is her becoming a dom, and worse, the reason why she becomes a dom.
I mean, the "I fucked you so i'm the master" doesn't make sense, she could be a huge TiTSed, huge dicked bimbo centaur and still be herself.
Since she's a machine, it should be a toggle, i mean, you could do that with beth (if i remember right) so why not with her ?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I don't mind the "adding a cock to bimbo sieg", i find it better like that, but it's a taste of mine.
What i don't like is her becoming a dom, and worse, the reason why she becomes a dom.
I mean, the "I fucked you so i'm the master" doesn't make sense, she could be a huge TiTSed, huge dicked bimbo centaur and still be herself.
Since she's a machine, it should be a toggle, i mean, you could do that with beth (if i remember right) so why not with her ?
It seem you did not understood what Badger actually did and why so many people hope you can upgrade Siegwulfe without Badger.
Bimbodomme Siegwulfe is not just anymore a VI, she is now a Sentinent AI like Han So, Ben/Bess, Cortana or Edi but still in the learning phase so her new childlike formable personality got corrupted by Badger so that is not a machine in a mode anymore but living person that really believe that what is doing is good and you both want and love it.

That is why many persons want an upgraded version from mayby like Fisiana so that we can have Siegwulfe that is not a mere machine but a living self aware partner that do not see us as a pet or sub.

Reactions: Soap Cracker

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It seem you did not understood what Badger actually did and why so many people hope you can upgrade Siegwulfe without Badger.
Bimbodomme Siegwulfe is not just anymore a VI, she is now a Sentinent AI like Han So, Ben/Bess, Cortana or Edi but still in the learning phase so her new childlike formable personality got corrupted by Badger so that is not a machine in a mode anymore but living person that really believe that what is doing is good and you both want and love it.

That is why many persons want an upgraded version from mayby like Fisiana so that we can have Siegwulfe that is not a mere machine but a living self aware partner that do not see us as a pet or sub.
Where in my post did you see that i misunderstood the whole thing ?
I know all of that, but it still don't change the "i fucked you so i'm the master", whether she's a Vi, an AI or something else, it doesn't really matter in the end.
So, yeah, she's "learning", she got corrupted, so what ? you could have an option to say that no, she's not the master even if she can fuck you, but in the scene you're just "yeah, it's gonna be fine".

Like you said, she has a "childlike personality", you should be able to mold her too, but no, somehow, only badger can.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Where in my post did you see that i misunderstood the whole thing ?
I know all of that, but it still don't change the "i fucked you so i'm the master", whether she's a Vi, an AI or something else, it doesn't really matter in the end.
So, yeah, she's "learning", she got corrupted, so what ? you could have an option to say that no, she's not the master even if she can fuck you, but in the scene you're just "yeah, it's gonna be fine".

Like you said, she has a "childlike personality", you should be able to mold her too, but no, somehow, only badger can.
You asked and here is the answer

still be herself.
Because Bess whas an educated person like a high class hooker that learned how to behave and got enough time to grow mentally. For her it would be like asking a 30 year experienced professional courtesan, if she should act like your servant our your master.
The Bimbodomme is like the just released teenager that grew up in an abusive home and got brainwashed from small that this is the way to behave which will make the persons that matter happy no matter what they say or how they act and the only way to solve this would get the brainwasher (aka Badger) to lift the Brainwashing or get another expert to solve this. And because Badger would not do it you would need another AI expert to teach her how she should behave else (correctly).

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
You asked and here is the answer

Because Bess whas an educated person like a high class hooker that learned how to behave and got enough time to grow mentally. For her it would be like asking a 30 year experienced professional courtesan, if she should act like your servant our your master.
The Bimbodomme is like the just released teenager that grew up in an abusive home and got brainwashed from small that this is the way to behave which will make the persons that matter happy no matter what they say or how they act and the only way to solve this would get the brainwasher (aka Badger) to lift the Brainwashing or get another expert to solve this. And because Badger would not do it you would need another AI expert to teach her how she should behave else (correctly).
Again, she should still be maleable, badger said that being a dom would make both of you happy, but if you say it's not the case, it should make her understand it's not
it's like if a teacher said to a child that if he's the one in charge of the house everyone will be happy and the parents are just "yeah ok, why not".
you should have an option, right now, the only option is to not do it, hence why a lot of people want an alternative.

Reactions: Nixi~

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Again, she should still be maleable, badger said that being a dom would make both of you happy, but if you say it's not the case, it should make her understand it's not
it's like if a teacher said to a child that if he's the one in charge of the house everyone will be happy and the parents are just "yeah ok, why not".
you should have an option, right now, the only option is to not do it, hence why a lot of people want an alternative.
Yeah of course she should. Like there should be men that understand that a no really means a no and not a playfull yes. That is why I ment she is brainwashed. That she will think your struggling is either trying to do an escape or the survival instinct kick in and try to prevent his real wish or mayby Badger made her believe like the world is full of slaveholders and if she do not break in another one will do it no matter how much you would not want it so she would be better with you then someone who take no care of Steeles feelings. We do not know what Bullshit exactly Badger fed Siegwulfe though I think for Kind characters it would be very believable because nice Steele, despite not liking it would play with out of fear risking to mentally damage her else. For rest well yeah I can only agree.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I mean at the end of the day any backstory/reasoning for Bimbo Domme Sieg becoming a Dom was written in by someone and can be written out or readjusted just as easily. UndeadEve is just saying there should be a toggle option to mold Sieg either way. How that is presented or ties into the lore is up to the writer, these character's aren't really set in stone (unless the writer is seriously against a change or something).

Not saying that writing and submitting content is easy, just that saying "this char can't do or be x/y/z because their lore says this" isn't a good reason for the restriction. A decent writer can always come up with plausible explanations for changes if they want to.

Either way, I like Domme Sieg and the dick because I prefer my chars getting fucked by dick-wielders. Could do without the bimbo part tho and because it's me, I wish there was a male Dom Sieg version. Probably an unpopular opinion here, lol.

Mar 17, 2020
Hey Guys,

Does anybody know of a mod or cheat that removes the dick girls from the game? I love the game, but the only dick I want to see is mine if you know what I mean.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hey Guys,

Does anybody know of a mod or cheat that removes the dick girls from the game? I love the game, but the only dick I want to see is mine if you know what I mean.
Sorry bud but you're not gonna get that in this game. However if you want an experience in removing dicks from a futa there is Sera. You can sell tons of stuff to her till she goes bankrupt and buy off her from a pair of slavers. Then you can train her. As far as I know you can ADD dick to most girls not remove them.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

Hey dude, I had the same issue with you. One remedy is to just never click the "get dicked by the girls" or "ride a girl" or any other variation of those types of sex scene options. Just pretend it's not there, if it isn't your cup of tea.

If you really want to, you can also go into settings and disable the busts so you don't need to see the futa-girls.

And third, as JTakiyaa hinted, never allow the girls to grow dicks no matter what.

But yeah, there isn't any option to remove dicks....only option is for the player to not focus on them...

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Hey Guys,

Avoiding herm characters cuts out somewhere between a fifth and a quarter of the NPCs in the game.
Avoiding all characters with penises (herms, shemales, traps, males, etc.) cuts out nearly half of the NPCs in the game.

Since there are so many of them, removing these characters entirely isn't feasible, as it will break numerous quests.
Additionally, there's no easy way to just turn all the characters with penises into females, since the game uses pre-written sex scenes. It'd be a ridiculous amount of work to rewrite every scene featuring a non-player penis.

You really just need to get used to seeing/reading about the presence of the occasional NPC dick.
You won't be forced to bang the dick-owners, since there will always be a path that doesn't lead to sex (eg. not selecting the sex option during dialog/not losing a fight so you aren't subject to defeat sex scenes).
Just talk with these characters when it is absolutely necessary for quests, and ignore them the rest of the time.

If you can't bear the momentary sight/thought of a dick that doesn't belong to the player, you'd probably be better off playing something else.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes