organord

Jun 10, 2020
anyone knows the effects of max Taint?
You'll get the perk "Corrupted" which prevents your Taint score from naturally decreasing (it'll normally heal by itself over time if you don't gain any additional Taint for a few days). With Corrupted, your Taint score will be stuck at 100.
Since minimum Libido is determined by Taint, this means your Libido cannot decrease below 100 either.
Corrupted also caps max Libido at 200 instead of the default cap of 100.

Libido controls how fast your Lust raises, so you'll end up horny more quickly.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
You'll get the perk "Corrupted" which prevents your Taint score from naturally decreasing (it'll normally heal by itself over time if you don't gain any additional Taint for a few days). With Corrupted, your Taint score will be stuck at 100.
Since minimum Libido is determined by Taint, this means your Libido cannot decrease below 100 either.

That's it? No extra beneficial effects?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, Taint doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as Corruption is in CoC/CoC2.

High/low Taint doesn't lock you out of specific paths/actions, so the only thing to watch out for is making sure you don't hit 100 Taint since being locked to excessively high Libido numbers is more of a hassle than a benefit.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, Taint doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as Corruption is in CoC/CoC2.

High/low Taint doesn't lock you out of specific paths/actions, so the only thing to watch out for is making sure you don't hit 100 Taint since being locked to excessively high Libido numbers is more of a hassle than a benefit.
It'd be nice if Max Taint gives you perks that are beneficial for a "Slut" type character.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I've been away about few months from this game since updates are so slow. And seems old saves do not show the new contents. So I had 2 questions: 1- what is the latest image pack version, and is it worth downloading or newer versions have enough content to wait for next image pack version.
2- Is save editor still functional?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
what application do I need to play this game I'm on windows 10
It's a .swf (flash) so you'll want a standalone flash player now that browsers are stopping support for flash.

Nab the "Flash Player projector", which will give you the file "flashplayer_32_sa.exe". Run that, drag the TiTS .swf into it, and voila.

The fourteen in-game savefiles will be located in your user folder, under "AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(some gibberish here)\localhost".
You can also save to a file directly, as an alternative.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
It's a .swf (flash) so you'll want a standalone flash player now that browsers are stopping support for flash.

Nab the "Flash Player projector", which will give you the file "flashplayer_32_sa.exe". Run that, drag the TiTS .swf into it, and voila.

The fourteen in-game savefiles will be located in your user folder, under "AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(some gibberish here)\localhost".
You can also save to a file directly, as an alternative.
So what about the two other files we download on the frontpage besides the main? They're both SWF files, if we keep the boot in the same folder as the other two, will flash know to use the others for their content? Or is there something special we have to do in order to access it? I'm gonna boot it now and hopefully everything is fine, though some clarification on the frontpage about this would be nice, or at least someone like yourself who I'm going to hope knows the answer to this.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
If you mean the image pack .swf and the BOOBs mod, I've never used them (see edits below).
I only played vanilla TiTS, nabbing the latest .swf off the "Play" page on fenoxo.com whenever there was a public update.

I'd never actually checked those optional links until now; I'm surprised the image pack is just one massive .swf because that's quite different from how it was handled in Corruption of Champions 1 (you'd just create an "img" folder in the same directory as the CoC .swf and you could freely substitute your own images as long as they had the right filename that the .swf knew to look for).

Edit: I just realized that the image pack version is actually official (eg. the also contains a Mega link to an image pack .swf for that build, not shown on the "Play" section of the site) in which case it's definitely a fully functional standalone.
I suppose they switched to this method to prevent people putting in any images they wanted to? The various unofficial CoC1 image packs were, admittedly, very inconsistent in their quality since the images were mostly sourced from all over the internet and often weren't even CoC-specific artworks.

Edit2: Decided to download the v.0.8.098 image pack to try it out. You just run the image pack .swf and everything works; you won't need the normal version of the .swf if you get the image pack one.
The BOOBs mod on the main post is definitely out of date (Dec 2019) so I'll pass on downloading that one. But since it's also a ~500mb .swf it's probably standalone too, and contains the image pack content as a base for the mod additions (whatever those are).

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Yea... i found it very sad that the badger version with the dong can only be a domme... i feel like she got so much more personality and effort put into her then the other versions. I hope you can reverse the dom version, maybe trick or overpower her and make her submit to you or to at least make her an equal with you... the man can hope
I remember when you get DommeWolfe there was a "throw her off" option but I am not 100%. That might be what you mean.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I remember when you get DommeWolfe there was a "throw her off" option but I am not 100%. That might be what you mean.
Oh, that's not at all that i want. I want wolfe to stay and not kick her out of the ship at all. I just don't want her as a dom with the upgrades that she got from badger tbh.

Reactions: Konstantinus

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
New backer patch was just pushed. Short list, but at least they added content.

0.8.099 Changelog:

• The Nykke x Frosty expansion is now live (Written by , coded by DrunkZombie). This includes: introducing Nykke to Frosty and getting her moved in, new scenes for using savicite cockrings/piercings, new talk topics for Nykke, new three ways, support for impregnating Nykke and being impregnated by her, and probably a few others bits I’ve failed to enumerate here.
  • It is now possible to get given Liliana’s panties (coded by Whimsalot).
  • New Shekka blowjob scene (Written by , coded by Gena138).
  • New NPC on Dhaal: Rivet. Can you follow the clues to find her? She’ll sell you some new weapons and armors. (Written by Skom, coded by Gena138)
  • Assorted typos and bug fixes.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
That is why many persons want an upgraded version from mayby like Fisiana
What's this about Fisianna?

With Corrupted, your Taint score will be stuck at 100.

Yup, that ruined one of my characters. Pretty much unplayable.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What's this about Fisianna?
That in the future we get mayby from her an option to upgrade Siegwulfe from VI to AI without corruption from Dr. Badger.
Or mayby that she would be at least able to make her clear after Badger got her, that her idea of domminating us not so liked is, then she thought it is.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
That in the future we get mayby from her an option to upgrade Siegwulfe from VI to AI without corruption from Dr. Badger.
Or mayby that she would be at least able to make her clear after Badger got her, that her idea of domminating us not so liked is, then she thought it is.
I thought Fisianna's creator was MIA. All this stuff sounds very unlikely with that in mind.

Reactions: onyxmoose

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't seen anything other than it being " ", but these are my speculations. I would suspect JavaScript/TypeScript + Electron. It might be under the hood similar to CoCII.
Quote from Sven " We *are* continuing dev on the Flash version." so guess they will continue developing it but it will probably be in a reduced capacity like how we get an image pack once in a while.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes