IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Waiting for the javascript version before jumping back into this game. Been a while.
I remember there be mention of adding a psychic/adept class a long time ago... how is that going? Or did it got lost along the way?

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Waiting for the javascript version before jumping back into this game. Been a while.
I remember there be mention of adding a psychic/adept class a long time ago... how is that going? Or did it got lost along the way?
First time I heard about it. Should say everything you need to know.

Reactions: Elias85

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Will Mimbrane content continue to grow?Is trust currently at level 4?In the future, will all Mimbrane be integrated into a Mimbrane, which wraps MC in it, and even further control MC's thoughts?

eorclus

Dec 21, 2017
This game is around 7 years old, actually. Might be older.
damn, it's just text based game, nearly a decade of development and it's still not fucking done. And I bet it will be take longer to finish it after javascript conversion.
Or even it still not done after humanity reach the age of space travel. And fenoxo will use all his patreon money to put himself in life support for eternity like emperor in 40k.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
damn, it's just text based game, nearly a decade of development and it's still not fucking done. And I bet it will be take longer to finish it after javascript conversion.
Or even it still not done after humanity reach the age of space travel. And fenoxo will use all his patreon money to put himself in life support for eternity like emperor in 40k.
why dont you post this on all of the other games in the same status too

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I dont remember having a per day limit, I just kept going from bar to bar until she shows up, talk, then continue the bar hopping.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes