NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Having a tentacle penis allows you to bypass size limits when you're too big or is just cosmetic?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
New update

A rare unicorn appeared, and after some light goring a bit of non-consensual trampling, I realized that yesterday… after the bloody unicorn horn bumped the “deploy” button. Oops. Looks like we’re double-teaming ya’ll with new content! I mention this in case you were looking for some hot, thicc-Cait action, because they’ve got that now I hear. Whole heaping cupfuls of it!
Now on to TiTS news! I’m about to cease development of the flash version. The javascript port of the game is pretty fucking functional, and though it’s full of more bugs than Myrellion and Mhen’ga combined, we’re very close to having it in a state where we would be comfortable letting backers loose on FIRST-14, Tavros, and Mhen’ga. I want to make that happen as soon as possible – and that means debugging and polishing it as I go – and not fixing bugs in the flash version that will need fixed again in javascript.
I don’t have any kind of announcement date yet. It’s done when it’s done, but what I can tell you is SOON in the biggest, boldest letters I’m comfortable slapping on this blogpost.
Kissy kissy!
0.8.159 Changelog:
  • New enemy on Dhaal: the Leyaks! These floating, betentacled heads have an insatiable thirst for bodily fluids, and they know just where to get them! Written by Frogapus, these are an uncommon encounter anywhere in the Gyre or Gobtown and include four loss scenes (special ones for hyper penises and one for tiny penises among them). Should you win, you can look forward to breastfeeding, face sitting, face fucking, and a special scene for ‘taurs packing a lot of cum…
  • Haley’s preg expansion is in the game! Written by Skom and coded by Drunk Zombie, it allows you to impregnate her AND be impregnated by her, if that’s your jam. There’s a lot of complicated under the hood stuff going on with this one, so DZ recommends you back up your save before trying this stuff out, just in case.
  • New bust: Leyaks (x3 – minor coloration variations)
  • Hyper Bimbo Kiro can now use the dildos you gave her. Yay!
  • Removed the “special scrotum” status that was used to track custom fur/scales/colors for your ballsack and replaced it with some new variables properly baked into the Creature object. This means any TF obtained with that status is effectively null and void – you’ll have to grab some Furball again, but it also means we can reference the effects and interact with the data in a more sane and performant way.
    • The same may happen with how the “Uniball” status, genital slits, and tail-mounted genitalia soon. (Key word: may.)
  • Shark-nagas should be better supported.
  • Brute Salvagers should be less damage resistant.
  • Fixed some crashes and typos.
A is available as well, though you need a stand-alone flash player and a willingness to download like 600+ MBs.
If you like what we’re doing, consider supporting us on or !

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
New update

A rare unicorn appeared, and after some light goring a bit of non-consensual trampling, I realized that yesterday… after the bloody unicorn horn bumped the “deploy” button. Oops. Looks like we’re double-teaming ya’ll with new content! I mention this in case you were looking for some hot, thicc-Cait action, because they’ve got that now I hear. Whole heaping cupfuls of it!
Now on to TiTS news! I’m about to cease development of the flash version. The javascript port of the game is pretty fucking functional, and though it’s full of more bugs than Myrellion and Mhen’ga combined, we’re very close to having it in a state where we would be comfortable letting backers loose on FIRST-14, Tavros, and Mhen’ga. I want to make that happen as soon as possible – and that means debugging and polishing it as I go – and not fixing bugs in the flash version that will need fixed again in javascript.
I don’t have any kind of announcement date yet. It’s done when it’s done, but what I can tell you is SOON in the biggest, boldest letters I’m comfortable slapping on this blogpost.
Kissy kissy!
0.8.159 Changelog:
  • New enemy on Dhaal: the Leyaks! These floating, betentacled heads have an insatiable thirst for bodily fluids, and they know just where to get them! Written by Frogapus, these are an uncommon encounter anywhere in the Gyre or Gobtown and include four loss scenes (special ones for hyper penises and one for tiny penises among them). Should you win, you can look forward to breastfeeding, face sitting, face fucking, and a special scene for ‘taurs packing a lot of cum…
  • Haley’s preg expansion is in the game! Written by Skom and coded by Drunk Zombie, it allows you to impregnate her AND be impregnated by her, if that’s your jam. There’s a lot of complicated under the hood stuff going on with this one, so DZ recommends you back up your save before trying this stuff out, just in case.
  • New bust: Leyaks (x3 – minor coloration variations)
  • Hyper Bimbo Kiro can now use the dildos you gave her. Yay!
  • Removed the “special scrotum” status that was used to track custom fur/scales/colors for your ballsack and replaced it with some new variables properly baked into the Creature object. This means any TF obtained with that status is effectively null and void – you’ll have to grab some Furball again, but it also means we can reference the effects and interact with the data in a more sane and performant way.
    • The same may happen with how the “Uniball” status, genital slits, and tail-mounted genitalia soon. (Key word: may.)
  • Shark-nagas should be better supported.
  • Brute Salvagers should be less damage resistant.
  • Fixed some crashes and typos.
A version with thiccer images is available as well, though you need a stand-alone flash player and a willingness to download like 600+ MBs.
If you like what we’re doing, consider supporting us on or !
Oh, it updated.

Wait, where can I download this?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
play tab on Fen website
Oh, found it.
Thought the "play" one will just be another one o' those where it plays a flash game when you click it.

Huh, that was annoying.
Connection went down around 80% download at 100kb/s
That's one slow speed and finally downloaded it after th 5th try.

Last edited:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Say what's the "1 size fits all" size for penis? is it 13 inches long?
About 12in in length and 2.5in in width. That fits just about everything(that doesnt require a hyper size and such that is) if you dont want to have 2 dicks and you can use condensol for those rare cases you need something smaller temporarily.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Heyo whats the BOOBs Mod? Is it worth downloading?
The BOOB Mod whas a mod that should get the content back to its original state before patreon censoring. So it makes Kiro and KAlly to blood instead of step siblings and the Frostwyrms become more MGE like where it is no problem if the father is helping his daughters to get pregnant too and with this Nykke is not another random Frostwyrm but actually your oldest daughter.

I write in past tense because it is since some time out of date and will likely stay that way for another few years until TiTS is done.

Reactions: hp_surfer
Dec 7, 2019
The BOOB Mod whas a mod that should get the content back to its original state before patreon censoring. So it makes Kiro and KAlly to blood instead of step siblings and the Frostwyrms become more MGE like where it is no problem if the father is helping his daughters to get pregnant too and with this Nykke is not another random Frostwyrm but actually your oldest daughter.

I write in past tense because it is since some time out of date and will likely stay that way for another few years until TiTS is done.
Oh so some changes for the character data huh. well i suppose i'll stick to the original. Also i'm using the image pack but the images i see are.. less than i expected? should i stick with the normal version since it doesnt seem to change much to the game besides images.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Oh so some changes for the character data huh. well i suppose i'll stick to the original. Also i'm using the image pack but the images i see are.. less than i expected? should i stick with the normal version since it doesnt seem to change much to the game besides images.
Image pack is nothing more then some more images. And yes the images are not likely like you expect them because with so many race and body option they can not take all eventualities. About BOOBs mode it is technically the original as it whas planed back then but they had to change this content or they would have lost the access to patreon if they did not do it. But even if you want to play the story as intended, you can not go for it as I said the mod is not longer available as the guy fighting for uncensoring stoped the fight.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
Image pack is nothing more then some more images. And yes the images are not likely like you expect them because with so many race and body option they can not take all eventualities. About BOOBs mode it is technically the original as it whas planed back then but they had to change this content that they will loose the access to patreon if they do not change it. But even if you want to play the story as intended, you can not go for it as I said the mod is not longer available as the guy fighting for uncensoring stoped the fight.
One last question, what about the bestiary pdf ._. sorry for all the questions

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
tell me where to put the Image Pack, I replaced the TiTS.Air Desktop file, but the game broke down and there was just a blue screen.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes