NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of perks?

I wanna get [Inhuman Desire] but i don't wanna have [Drug Fucked] that thing seems like nothing but a handicap.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
unfortunately, you can't get flash standalone adobe has discontinued flash and air you will be forced to uninstall flash and air because it's no longer supported and no longer being updated
1636336455179.png

That is how you can still play swf files. No auto delete/disable. The projector works fine with the game and any other swf game.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is there any way to get rid of perks?

I wanna get [Inhuman Desire] but i don't wanna have [Drug Fucked] that thing seems like nothing but a handicap.
That is part of the game, most tf items come with risks. But if you really want;

Save editor. Add/remove perks however you want. But you can still lose perks that you dont meet the conditions for after starting the game.

xMoNsT3Rx

May 7, 2017
If anyone could help me out, id appreciate it.... what does everyone use now that adobe isnt available anymore? cus i have no idea what flash player to get...

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, just wondering: are there any other encounters with enemies/characters that permanently change your character in se way? e.g. the guards on the pirate base injecting silicone into your breasts if you beat them, as well as that prof. tattooing a barcode onto you

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Ugh I don't have a save prior to the dungeon where kiro can end up as a bimbo, does anyone know if you can change her with the save editor?
Nvm you give her the ditz perk incase anyone else has the same issue.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Ugh I don't have a save prior to the dungeon where kiro can end up as a bimbo, does anyone know if you can change her with the save editor?
Nvm you give her the ditz perk incase anyone else has the same issue.
I do know that there is a save variable involved with "time since received message"

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Hey, just wondering: are there any other encounters with enemies/characters that permanently change your character in se way? e.g. the guards on the pirate base injecting silicone into your breasts if you beat them, as well as that prof. tattooing a barcode onto you
Check out the wiki link in OP, category:characters

each character has sex options, variations and results where possible

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks! Also, is there any way to "un-bimboify" yourself? I've noticed it can lock you out of certain things, like using rubber-made (without getting a bad end, that is)

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a list of NPCs who "turn the tables on you" as female Steele? Kind of like the "Advance Herm SexDoll" who dominates you even if you defeat her and act "dominant" by being on top.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
hi, is it necessary to add this "boob-Mod" ? Could someone describe me what it does?
It readds things that where delated from the game because of Patreon. So with it Kally and Kiro are no longer Step but Blood Related and Nykke is your oldest daughter and you can have an incest harem with your Frostwyrmdaughters.
About more I do not know.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes