NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, does [Inhuman Desire] stack?
I was thinking of gaining it first through Dumbfuck, and then getting the Treatment (bull version) to skyrocket my maximun lust.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Are there any plans to write more content for Chaurmine (the big sexy lizard guy) or Gel Zon (That storm lancer warrior who keeps challenging you, and losing)? I loved those guys!

Reactions: anonzone9

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Has there been any new gay/male content? I haven't played in years because it seems to be lacking in that department. Was interested to see what the "Pumpking" was about but despite the name, it's another female enemy...

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Hey guys, does [Inhuman Desire] stack?
I was thinking of gaining it first through Dumbfuck, and then getting the Treatment (bull version) to skyrocket my maximun lust.
It stacks, assuming that you haven't tried it yet.
I remember getting my maximum lust at 170 after the treatment.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
unfortunately, you can't get flash standalone adobe has discontinued flash and air you will be forced to uninstall flash and air because it's no longer supported and no longer being updated

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
You can use the newgroungs player if needed, but if the new javascrip version don't appear soon I think its better not bother with tits until it happens.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Uveto, grooming salon.
How activate this, grayed, option? Or its a stub aka "planning to add this in future version, promise"?
new.png

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes