Sir Not of King

Nov 9, 2017
I wish they let us add in our own scenarios or mod the game, I have tons of ideas just expanding the base characters to create more depth with them. I found a fun bug with the new patch; getting the new scenes with Ardia can repeatedly trigger the "God of Gifts" email to send to the PC.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is Quaelle (Slug-girl from Breedwell Centre) bugged or something? when i try to have sex with her and hit wait the only option i get is to leave, i seem to remember you could fuck her before.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
You'd think for a game which takes place in space, it wouldn't be so full of penises and that there'd perhaps be plenty of beings who are perfectly fine not being transformed in some way. They need NPCs with convictions, NPCs who are vehemently in denial of having an extra limb attached to themselves and who are therefore off-limits to certain ideas like futanari expansions by the writing team. Just because the option is there by simply drinking some sort of potion shouldn't mean that everybody is willing to do it. If there needs to be more futanari characters, create an original character instead of ruining a perfectly good, biologically female NPC who needs new content that isn't her growing a dick.

Yes, choosing the futanari route is voluntary but it's eyerolling to see that "I've been wondering how it might be to have a dick. It's like best of both worlds!" dialogue in conversation. Yeah, you and every other chick. It's a game with all sorts of planets and beings inhabiting those planets and somehow, everybody is designed to be culturally similar no matter what part of the universe they are from. Why not have an expansion to actually "dedick" certain futanari characters? Or maybe a character who thought she would also want a penis but it turns out she doesn't like it? What about some sort of religious zealots, they could even be antagonistic, who wish to "cure" how tainted their space really is by abducting the people who have transformed themselves in some way to forcibly reverse it? And so Steele can choose to pursue that faction and end it if the player so wishes?

The developers might as well start designing the space ships in a phallic shape too, where all your futanari companions are milked and their cum converted into energy or however it works, for a semen laser cannon that does DoT or something. And they can make some lame joke about the ship's cockpit as well, because we know the writers won't hesitate to make that type of connection.

People can't even defend the necessity for more futanari by saying futanari are still outnumbered because it seems like every biologically female character in TiTS either has a futanari expansion or is planned to have one. I used to like TiTS and even thought CoC 2 was good in the beginning, but both of these games suffer from the same issues from lack of corruption and "taint", writing, slow update releases, etc.

Vega The Moth

May 31, 2018
The developers might as well start designing the space ships in a phallic shape too, where all your futanari companions are milked and their cum converted into energy or however it works, for a semen laser cannon that does DoT or something. And they can make some lame joke about the ship's cockpit as well, because we know the writers won't hesitate to make that type of connection.
That's honestly a brilliant idea and they should add it just for the pure camp and silly value alone.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
People can't even defend the necessity for more futanari by saying futanari are still outnumbered because it seems like every biologically female character in TiTS either has a futanari expansion or is planned to have one. I used to like TiTS and even thought CoC 2 was good in the beginning, but both of these games suffer from the same issues from lack of corruption and "taint", writing, slow update releases, etc.
The defense is simple, futa and gay content sells in furry games. The devs wouldn't attach giant dicks to everything that moves if their paying customers weren't asking for it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like it either, but I have no illusions as to where this game is going and how it will end up, especially since we've seen it all before.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Is Quaelle (Slug-girl from Breedwell Centre) bugged or something? when i try to have sex with her and hit wait the only option i get is to leave, i seem to remember you could fuck her before.
You fap with her in her apartment, north of the spot where she usually is. No public fapping hehe. She has a limited fertility cycle[race physiology], so if you want lots of daughters from her, better keep track of time, and have max 3 vagina yourself. You can still fap with her after her fertility shuts off, but its just for fun.

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Also, how does one increase hose strength, Made a character that can store gallons of coom but can only fire few MLs, I wanna make a firehose guy.

Most likely your char testicle needs boosting. The ship mechanic on uveto can do so, once per day iirc. Or take some of the transformative items.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Nah, it's more of it's not my thing so I dunno which ones are great for the tech.

Also, how does one increase hose strength, Made a character that can store gallons of coom but can only fire few MLs, I wanna make a firehose guy.
Travel to Mhen'ga, head towards the place where you can harvest Urtha Sap, walk around and fight Vanae Huntress. After defeating them ask for milkbath, it should increase your Testicle size. After you almost maxed your balls size (soccerball or such, don't go further or you will get speed penalty or worse, bad end due to ball exploding lmao) take the spacehship to Myrellion, talk to V-ko and ask for potency test, pay for the drug. AFTER AFTER that save and go use some Transformatives (Nuki Nut/Throbb/the likes until you reached the desired cum volume.

Side note, since the volume of ejaculates are calculated based on ball size, internalizing your balls will cut down your production.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Travel to Mhen'ga, head towards the place where you can harvest Urtha Sap, walk around and fight Vanae Huntress. After defeating them ask for milkbath, it should increase your Testicle size. After you almost maxed your balls size (soccerball or such, don't go further or you will get speed penalty or worse, bad end due to ball exploding lmao) take the spacehship to Myrellion, talk to V-ko and ask for potency test, pay for the drug. AFTER AFTER that save and go use some Transformatives (Nuki Nut/Throbb/the likes until you reached the desired cum volume.

Side note, since the volume of ejaculates are calculated based on ball size, internalizing your balls will cut down your production.
It decreases not increases size.
Balls exploding due to so much of that will be a funny bad ending for 'em, having soccerballs for balls is a weird image to see...
Haven't seen that milkbath option before, might try it later.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You don't want to use the Urtha sap, I only mentioned it as landmark.
Or should I say the Atma Armor deadend? Same place, really.
So basically I just need to spam milkbath option.
Is there a way to keep the hose power while keeping a normal sized balls? I find it weird and funny if the guy's packing on both parts.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So basically I just need to spam milkbath option.
Is there a way to keep the hose power while keeping a normal sized balls? I find it weird and funny if the guy's packing on both parts.
You can use Equibrilicum to reduce ball size while boosting ejaculate volume, or to create more balls until you reached max volume (20 liter/ejaculation) and then internalize your balls by taking Amber Seed/Shark Bites until you lose your balls.

Again, losing balls means losing cum production and ejaculate volume, so all-in-all you might want to have multiple small balls compared to 2 extra large balls.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You can use Equibrilicum to reduce ball size while boosting ejaculate volume, or to create more balls until you reached max volume (20 liter/ejaculation) and then internalize your balls by taking Amber Seed/Shark Bites until you lose your balls.

Again, losing balls means losing cum production and ejaculate volume, so all-in-all you might want to have multiple small balls compared to 2 extra large balls.
I'm tired of making eldritch abominations, I want something normal-looking this time around.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Nah, it's more of it's not my thing so I dunno which ones are great for the tech.

You can try out Vi on Gildenmere/Myrellion for her "Potency Test" over and over and over to increase your Cum Multiplier and become a firehose.

Alternative if money ain't an issue you can buy Mino Charges from Gene on the same city/planet and become the ultimate cum-canon (miiiight need to go to Uveto and buy a few Uthra+ from Dr.Lessau to fix your Refractory rate however, get it down to 3, maybe 2 to avoid getting full balls every 2 hours or so lol.)

My own personal TF walkthrough tends to be:
1) Nuki Nutbutter-Lerris at the TamaniCorp shop on Tavros Station (Just 1. Unlock "Nuki Nuts" Perk, it'll be useful later, SPECIALLY since your ball size limits your cum overall so by making it flexible you can REALLY go crazy later on.)
2) Laquine Ears- Jade at Fur Effect in Tavros Station (10 or more. Unlock "Musky Pheromones" Perk & combined with Nuki Nuts makes you cum gallons, VERY usefull to just get milked while you train in New Texas, raise all your stats and unlock Tamami's Breedwell center.)
3) Fertite+ Pills- Lerris at the TamaniCorp shop on Tavros Station (As many as needed. Raise virility until 12.000% or higher, this makes it so when you're milked in Breedwell Center you can get as much as 500.000 credits EVERY DAY ON A SINGLE MILKING!)
4) Chill Pill-Vending Machine on Tavros Station (buy as many as you need to get your libido back on track after having become the multi-millionare cum-cannon.)
5) Mino Charge-Gene on Myrellion (600 to 1.000 to increase Cum Multiplier & Cum Efficiency to kingdom come, now you can literally shoot GALLONS on "empty balls.")
6) Uthra+-Doctor Lessau on Uveto (10 or more, use it until your Refractory Rate= 300% to 150%, ALWAYS save before doing so as it can lower the other cum-related stuff you don't want touched, the thing you wanna lower is Refractory Rate so you can spend days before being immobilized by your full on Nuki sperm-tanks while still being able to shoot FLOOD-LEVELS-OF-JIZZ on your "empty balls" lol.)

• Hey there
Reactions: Raf-Raf

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
What about some sort of religious zealots, they could even be antagonistic, who wish to "cure" how tainted their space really is by abducting the people who have transformed themselves in some way to forcibly reverse it?
How could you possibly write an Anti-Futa-Order as antagonistic?

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes