Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There appears to be a new version out:

0.8.157 Changelog:
  • Ardia will now request a better jumpsuit a week or so after recruiting her, and you can give her a SteeleTech jumpsuit to fill that need. Along with the Jumpsuit, she gets a new scene (if she’s dommy enough), and a lot of busts to go with it – 16 different variants to handle things like domminess, ‘nuki nuts, penis type, and the always classic nudity.
  • If you stole the Sidewinder, defeated Teyaal during your return trips to Zheng Shi, and saved her during the final confrontation, you can now encounter her along with her daughter on the recreation deck. This tidy little content bundle offers a smidgen of familial exposition as well as an opportunity to nip back to Teyaal’s office for an in-person check-up with the good doctor. (So what if her doctorate is in engineering?) I just hope to wake up with some Sela scenes to slide in there as well, to provide a nice little capstone for that event.
  • Teyaal can now impregnate the PC using the Gryvain Pregnancy type that was added with FIRST-14.
  • New Ardia art for getting missionary from her, drawn by Rama.
  • New art for losing to Gryvain Techie in FIRST-14 and having your face sat upon. Again, drawn by Rama.
  • Other new busts: Geoff, Daerworm, Daer Wormlings, and the Pumpking
Oh, it updated.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Placidarrest

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
What, when they finish the main quest? Lmao, see you 2035
No, that really would take till 2035 Lmao :ROFLMAO:
I just until they finish the rescue Jill quest.

So, anyone got any suggestions/thoughts on how they'd like the Jill rescue quest to go / or at least options at the end?

Last edited:

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
"Did you miss me ?"
sherlock-did-you-miss-me.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is this streamer also of the virtual type?
Nah, he goes by the name of Burn.
Here's a highlight from his YT channel, also where I found that line.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Now that I'm bothering to play this again, I just noticed that they got rid of Anno's delicious brown, reasonably proportioned bust for Adjatha's pale, balloon bimbo bust. What the hell?
you can change busts using the gears in the top left panel. Anno's casual clothes only has Adjatha's bust, but if you have her keep the suit on you still got Cheshire's bust (which is what I assume you meant).

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
You mean like Paige, Anno, Gianna, Mitzi, Pippa, Ramis, Reaha, Shekka and Yammi?

That's just the crew, there's also a load more dotted around the game.

One of the major love interests, Fisianna, is also just female.
Are any of those recent additions?

Could be just confirmation bias on my part, but the last time I gave this a try after a long break I felt like every character I didn't already know either had a giant dick or was trying to dominate you, or both.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
so dumb question but how do I view the art? Like the new stuff for getting missionary? Will it just pop up when I get the scene?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes