Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there another way to unlock the frostwyrm quest?
I've done the Prey-ish quest (Typhons all the wayyy) and it unlocked the black jelly to buy but it didn't unlock the quest.

Dialogue option where?
1634279327223.png

Jelly thing.
1634279371221.png

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Is there another way to unlock the frostwyrm quest?
I've done the Prey-ish quest (Typhons all the wayyy) and it unlocked the black jelly to buy but it didn't unlock the quest.

Dialogue option where?
View attachment 1453418

Jelly thing.
View attachment 1453420
You mean the quest to collect the frostwyrm blood? You have to meet Nykke first.
To meet the frostwyrm, go to the very east side of Uveto: walking across tiles has a high chance to trigger a fight with it. Win three times in a row, spare the beast every time you defeat it, then lose twice in order to trigger the dialogue.
The encounter has been designed for end-game characters so make you’re loaded.

Reactions: frankk999999

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You mean the quest to collect the frostwyrm blood? You have to meet Nykke first.
To meet the frostwyrm, go to the very east side of Uveto: walking across tiles has a high chance to trigger a fight with it. Win three times in a row, spare the beast every time you defeat it, then lose twice in order to trigger the dialogue.
The encounter has been designed for end-game characters so make you’re loaded.
Oh, I didn't see the meet Nykke part on the wiki so I got lost on that one.
Time to beat the frostwyrm once again.

It's funny how the Frostwyrm still gets frozen by the frost gun -> get one / two-shotted by jolthammer after.
1634282638450.png

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is this open ended - no rush/end date to finish the main quest?
I don't think so, It's been a while since the main quest's updated.

BONUS:

Wiki says this one is extremely rare but I've been encountering this one left and right.
1634286998361.png

This is like what? 14 - 15th time in a single in-game day?
There's nothing good in denying this one after beating the huge angler fish so I'd just have fun with this one~~~
1634287026336.png

And another one.
1634287912210.png

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
How the fish do I level up?? Skip stat points goes to choose perk, choose and its not in the perks list.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
how to change names? where is the script? I assume i can change the pictures myself via finding them in the game files and putting whatever I want.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
how to change names? where is the script? I assume i can change the pictures myself via finding them in the game files and putting whatever I want.
Flahne in Mehen'ga can change your name. You can also use the dedicated save editor, instead of rooting through the game files.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Flahne in Mehen'ga can change your name. You can also use the dedicated save editor, instead of rooting through the game files.
not my name, everyone names. as in enter the script, then find a certain character name, then use search to change every word (that name) with my own name.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Hey, Is kaede bugged? i can't find him anywhere. Normally you can find him if you bang anno once but he doesn't show up. Even if you recruit anno she doesn't appear in tavros station. Anyone know a fix?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hey, Is kaede bugged? i can't find him anywhere. Normally you can find him if you bang anno once but he doesn't show up. Even if you recruit anno she doesn't appear in tavros station. Anyone know a fix?
Pretty sure Kaede was a 'she' not a 'he' lol.
Also if i remember right to unlock Kaede you need to first save her from the pirates in space, so go hunt for those distress signals.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes