Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
ok guys how do i change the names of the characters? what script am I looking for? I want to replace all the names with something more interesting. I figured out how to replace all the pics with my friends mom pictures (actually very easy, it's in the game files and you can just replace these)

the mother thing was a joke...

basically I am thinking about it like using word where you search a certain word and replace all the same words (the name) with your own word. you can do this in renpy games if you open the correct script. wondering about this game as well.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After cheesing everything combat-related with frost gun + hammer weapon, I got stuck on the quest where it says
"Paragon knows something" or something like that.

Dunno if I'm stuck or is this the last main quest content for now?

New save, same strats
Ice gun + hammer cheese: Ended after 2 turns. Jolthammer for best damage imo.

Bear guy
1633865784874.png

Jolthammer ver:

Overseer
1633867066192.png

That orc-looking guy
1633867641255.png

Last edited:

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
After cheesing everything combat-related with frost gun + hammer weapon, I got stuck on the quest where it says
"Paragon knows something" or something like that.

Dunno if I'm stuck or is this the last main quest content for now?
There’s no more content after you’re done attending the Dhall party.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
There’s no more content after you’re done attending the Dhall party.
Pain.

Weird, I can't seem to trigger the unique fight after the party where the rival's 2nd bodyguard is left again like our poor doggo buddy.
Nvm, all I had to do is just leave the planet and visit once again then get the taxi.

1633873276391.png

Last edited:

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
So does pregnancy still take 300 actual in-game days? Ain't nobody got time for that.
You can skip ahead to term in the nursery on Tavros. I don't think there are a lot of time-sensitive events in the game so there's not a lot of drawbacks. In-game you can also increase your pregnancy speed stat by using Motherhusk (usable up to seven times iirc; it drops on Tarkus) and getting a perk from using Dumbfuck (both options increase your taint by a lot though). You can also take the Incubator Perk on character creation or speed up an ongoing pregnancy with eggs (small blue eggs iirc).

Alternatively just use TiTsEd

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You can skip ahead to term in the nursery on Tavros. I don't think there are a lot of time-sensitive events in the game so there's not a lot of drawbacks. In-game you can also increase your pregnancy speed stat by using Motherhusk (usable up to seven times iirc; it drops on Tarkus) and getting a perk from using Dumbfuck (both options increase your taint by a lot though). You can also take the Incubator Perk on character creation or speed up an ongoing pregnancy with eggs (small blue eggs iirc).

Alternatively just use TiTsEd
Adding to this if you birth enough times you gain "BroodMother" perk, combined with Incubator perk that you can grab on character creation it speeds up preggo significantly.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
Adding to this if you birth enough times you gain "BroodMother" perk, combined with Incubator perk that you can grab on character creation it speeds up preggo significantly.
Laquine Ears can increase the speed notably too, further than Motherhusk (but it's chance-based amidst a lot of other transformations).

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I usually just fly to nursery and pop the baggage quick.
Nursery makes all those preggo perks absolutely worthless. :giggle: :coffee:

Jul 17, 2020
i've gotten my MC creampied to the point of cum-inflation at least 10 or 15 times per save and have yet to get them preg, what gives? is pregnancy that difficult to achieve?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
i've gotten my MC creampied to the point of cum-inflation at least 10 or 15 times per save and have yet to get them preg, what gives? is pregnancy that difficult to achieve?
It may depend on what exactly you been fucking, i don't remember exactly but i don't think all creatures can knock up mc.
You can also overcharge your fertility.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes