Jul 19, 2020
something really good would be a option of genders that will show up in the game, for exemp just futas, or withouth futas, just males and females, etc

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
The Image pack for the new update doesn't seem to work, it just opens a blank screen. The actual update works (0.8.155) so I'm not to sure why the one that simply expands images wouldn't.
yeah it gives a movie not loaded error which means the file is likely corrupt in some form

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Placidarrest

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
yeah same i can also do other image packs but not this one
yeah it gives a movie not loaded error which means the file is likely corrupt in some form
well... it works just fine for me...
just in case i re-uploaded the imagepack (updated the last post too)
here's the new link

if a file is corrupted i'll try to reupload it, dont hesitate to ask :)

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Sorry but how does the save editor work i just downloaded the file from the link on the main post and im wondering how i open it i don't see an exe file or anything.

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
here's the new link

Imagepack

This is a curious thing about swf files. They are always packaged files, but they can have a 'FWS' header and contain the scripts directly, or 'CWS' and that contains the packaged SWF file using Zlib, or ZWS that compresses using LZMA.

And luckily for us, 7zip can decompress them, creating an uncompressed SWF.
So I just used 7zip to right click them and chose "extract here".
The file from the main post is certainly corrupt. 7zip can open it, but it can't decompress it past 33% or so.
But the one from yours is ok and can be decompressed, and it's working perfectly.
Its decompressed size is just +50mb or so. Basically the same amount the non-gallery version gets, showing that it's mostly text and scripts what gets compressed, not the images.

There's no need to decompress the files, but if you do, it'll load faster. Hardly noticeable in newer computers, but in older ones it can be a few less seconds. So it may be a choice for impatient people with a few MB of disc space to spare.
In the very old computer I use to read, watch movies and play html and flash games, it's only about 1-3 second less to load, the poor thing takes 12-15 seconds to open then.

Fun times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Placidarrest

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Do I just download and run the flash player content debugger or?
Cause when I download TiTS, I don't have any softwares to run it on my computer. I'm not even sure what you're talking about when you're talking about "savin and fen deliberately try to harm your pc, nothing is going to happen from running their game". I just literally don't have a program to run the game.
If you are running Windows 10, download the Flash Projector, either one works. once you do that, locate the newest version of TiTS, right-click, go to "Open With" and select "Choose Another App". After the popup shows, check the "Always Use This App" box and then click "Look for another App on this PC". Go to your Downloads folder, or where ever your browser stored the flash projector, and select it. Once you do that, you should only have to open the TiTs file to automatically open it in the Flash Projector

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
here's the new link

Imagepack

Could you upload this to nopy or workupload or something? My computer doesn't seem to work to well with Mega...

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
is there an option to upload a photo for ur playable character (like in corruption of champions 2), dont really like the base template and seems unlikely to me that it wouldnt be an option but i cannot see anywhere to upload it.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Game is so dead now, every changelog is just bugfixes like fixed it so you can now have a 50 inch penis that ejaculates 1 billion litres of cum and it doesn't bug out if you have blue and yellow pubic hair! Yeah great what an update

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes