sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Yeah they said they're already planning out the ending, so looks like they'll probably either finish it with Dhaal or maybe add a final sixth planet.

I've said it before, but I'd much prefer that they end it soon rather than just pumping out generic content for 10 planets as they had originally planned. Games need evolving mechanics or scenarios to keep the player interested, whereas here it's pretty much just the same thing over and over again. Especially with Dhaal.
They never should have tried to recode the game. Airplayer works fine. It is what it is.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
ok so i see someone bringing up something savin related.... can anyone give me the play by play full course meal of details of wtf he and fen did back in the day?

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
There is a reason why big devs like Adobe always recommend uninstalling their programs when they discontinue them.
Long story short - discontinued software is a security risk.
You are free to use it of course, but any damage to your pc will be on you if it happens.
Is there a risk even when using the standalone offline projector? Is it safer to stop playing any of it on PC then since im using a projector.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is there a risk even when using the standalone offline projector? Is it safer to stop playing any of it on PC then since im using a projector.
If this projector is using flash or requiring flash to be installed on your pc then it's a security risk.
It is simply better to not have flash installed on your pc, period.

"The Dangers of Adobe Flash and Shockwave
Not many websites use Adobe Shockwave anymore. Not only does it have security issues, it’s awkward because it causes the browser to load an external file, called a .dll on Windows and .so on Linux. (If you do that with an unsigned .dll it would throw up an error in Windows. Adobe Shockwave is signed by Microsoft.) A .dll is a security risk because it launches a new process with access to its own memory. Hackers use exactly that approach to gain access to the operating system.

Adobe Flash is different, but not much. It runs inside the same process and memory as the web browser. But frequent bugs in that software give hackers lots of opportunities to gain access to memory. When they do that, they can cause the browser to jump to a specific memory address and take control of the machine."

Soo.... yeah, if you want to risk it for a stupid game, be my guest.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
It literally doesnt matter and nothing will happen. I doubt that anon even knows what the security flaws of flash are. If you want to play the game, play it
If this projector is using flash or requiring flash to be installed on your pc then it's a security risk.

Not many websites use Adobe Shockwave anymore. Not only does it have security issues, it’s awkward because it causes the browser to load an external file, called a .dll on Windows and .so on Linux. (If you do that with an unsigned .dll it would throw up an error in Windows. Adobe Shockwave is signed by Microsoft.) A .dll is a security risk because it launches a new process with access to its own memory. Hackers use exactly that approach to gain access to the operating system.

Adobe Flash is different, but not much. It runs inside the same process and memory as the web browser. But frequent bugs in that software give hackers lots of opportunities to gain access to memory. When they do that, they can cause the browser to jump to a specific memory address and take control of the machine."

Well fuck I'm not smart enough about security but given the choice I'd just boot flash off my pc and play it on android builds then.

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018

I don't how to break this to you but you're spectacularly out of date. Flash doesn't work with ANY browser anymore. So all of these fine warnings were extremely relevant, oh, 8 years ago, but are completely moot now. The could hypothetically be used to access memory it shouldn't be able to, but no one would ever bother doing that because the only people even using Flash in 2021 are these idiots. If all you're doing is using it to run this shitty fucking furry futa game you're going to be fine.

Also, the new version is Javascript, not Java. Totally different languages. So no executable but a webpage like CoC2.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also, the new version is Javascript, not Java.
As long as it's a supported lang i'm fine with either.
Personally i couldn't care less what people use, i just thought i'd mention that Flash support is gone which means nobody will be fixing any existing or new vulnerabilities that hackers will find and potentially make use of.
I prefer not having any extra backdoors to my pc. Just sayin'.

EroticRoundhouse

May 7, 2019
unless savin and fen deliberately try to harm your pc, nothing is going to happen from running their game lmfao

Do I just download and run the flash player content debugger or?
Cause when I download TiTS, I don't have any softwares to run it on my computer. I'm not even sure what you're talking about when you're talking about "savin and fen deliberately try to harm your pc, nothing is going to happen from running their game". I just literally don't have a program to run the game.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes