vorpaltiger

Aug 21, 2018
well... it works just fine for me...
just in case i re-uploaded the imagepack (updated the last post too)
here's the new link

Imagepack

if a file is corrupted i'll try to reupload it, dont hesitate to ask :)
this one works, thanks, was really confused when the projector wouldnt run this one when the version before it was just fine.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
how's the Sissification in this ?
The only sissification in this is confined to one or two specific scenes (out of the 1000+ scenes in game). There is no official long term sissification here.

That said, you could take a look at this link from the forums for a "manual sissification challenge":

Seems like a lot of work though.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I am having a problem with extracting the image mod, both NOPY and MEGA give me corrupted files.

Edit: the main page is corrupted but the one given later by Placidarrest works just fine

Last edited:

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I am having a problem with extracting the image mod, both NOPY and MEGA give me corrupted files.
You should be able to find a slightly older version on the fenoxo website. He publishes the image pack for free at the start of every month

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Is there any advantage or benefit to losing during the Steele Tech probe encounters? I prefer playing as a submissive but it seems like losing those has no advantage or benefit, you might get an extra sex scene out of it but you lose out on a lot of money and potential for other encounters, seems like a lose-lose...

PirataS

May 10, 2019
I hate having to come here since I've seen similar questions countless times but I'll have to say it

Is the imagepack not working or something? I can't open it, already tried 3 flash players. The normal version is working just fine, am I doing something wrong? The flash player stay like as if I hadn't opened anything.

And lastly, sorry for coming here to ask something like this AGAIN on this thread.

Reactions: Jstain

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
Is there any advantage or benefit to losing during the Steele Tech probe encounters? ....
Just the scenes.

Is the imagepack not working or something? I can't open it, already tried 3 flash players. The normal version is working just fine, am I doing something wrong? The flash player stay like as if I hadn't opened anything.
I don't know, maybe someone else can help you. But in case they can't I wouldn't get frustrated over it. 99% of the images in the imagepack are just the busts enlarged. So in the normal game when you encounter a character you see their bust (art) in the top left corner. In the image pack version there is a button there that you can click to get a fullscreen size bust. That's pretty much it. You can pretty much count the other images on your hands. I can only clearly remember three.

Reactions: PirataS

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Is there any advantage or benefit to losing during the Steele Tech probe encounters? I prefer playing as a submissive but it seems like losing those has no advantage or benefit, you might get an extra sex scene out of it but you lose out on a lot of money and potential for other encounters, seems like a lose-lose...

Honestly just accept the fact that your character will never get their inheritance, because a submissive cant be competitive enough to actually compete and win anything. Just become a slave of some dom futa. There are loads of them in this game.

Crankin

Jan 27, 2020
I hate having to come here since I've seen similar questions countless times but I'll have to say it

And lastly, sorry for coming here to ask something like this AGAIN on this thread.
It's not you, it's the file. It's bugged for me as well. I have an older version image pack which works just fine, but this one does not.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes