namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
This questline isn't finished yet.
Personally, when they finish this quest, I'm really hoping you end up getting a choice (as in both as separate options) to have a loving-type ending rescuing Jill - and a enslave option (like Sera :devilish:) (hopefully with Sera-like training).

I think being able to choose either option would make everything fair & balanced for the fans (choose according to your taste)
**And an option to undo the bloody futa trans of her that I'm assuming they won't be able to resist doing :mad::rolleyes:**
I know some would like an option to just leave her there (those 3 choices should cover what happens to her when the quest is finished - it will all have to be expanded on afterwards, obviously.

But I don't know what they have intended for the actual quest itself.

Anyway, I probably should have made this a bit more coherent first rather than rambling, but does anyone have anything else to add, ie; suggestions?

Reactions: hentaifelf

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Personally, when they finish this quest, I'm really hoping you end up getting a choice (as in both as separate options) to have a loving-type ending rescuing Jill - and a enslave option (like Sera :devilish:) (hopefully with Sera-like training).

I think being able to choose either option would make everything fair & balanced for the fans (choose according to your taste)
**And an option to undo the bloody futa trans of her that I'm assuming they won't be able to resist doing :mad::rolleyes:**
I know some would like an option to just leave her there (those 3 choices should cover what happens to her when the quest is finished - it will all have to be expanded on afterwards, obviously.

Anyway, I probably should have made this a bit more coherent first rather than rambling, but does anyone have anything else to add, ie; suggestions?
What, when they finish the main quest? Lmao, see you 2035

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question, if i start with a Leithan mother and then eat a bunch of Nukie Cookies, can i have Anyxine as my cousin while still getting the nuki nuts and nuki drunk perk?

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
How guys are playing the imagepack? I downloaded the SWF player, but it need the flash player installed for work.
I downloaded the standalone flash player linked for some people on this thread, but I only got a white screen and the game never loads.

Help please

Reactions: Razor679

Dragonkitty1985

Jul 18, 2017
How guys are playing the imagepack? I downloaded the SWF player, but it need the flash player installed for work.
I downloaded the standalone flash player linked for some people on this thread, but I only got a white screen and the game never loads.

Help please
get the imagepack from the lates public post on the bolg which is also already v0.8.156. the one on the op is bugged

Reactions: reidrigo

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021

I heard that they might end up ending the game the same way they did in coc 2 and from the way people where mad at that it probably means it’s getting a shitty ending and as for the futa you might have to request someone to make a mod for that so you can use on characters since your character the only one that can get rid of a futa dick with that one doctor

devilsdetails

Jun 18, 2018
There appears to be a new version out:

0.8.157 Changelog:
  • Ardia will now request a better jumpsuit a week or so after recruiting her, and you can give her a SteeleTech jumpsuit to fill that need. Along with the Jumpsuit, she gets a new scene (if she’s dommy enough), and a lot of busts to go with it – 16 different variants to handle things like domminess, ‘nuki nuts, penis type, and the always classic nudity.
  • If you stole the Sidewinder, defeated Teyaal during your return trips to Zheng Shi, and saved her during the final confrontation, you can now encounter her along with her daughter on the recreation deck. This tidy little content bundle offers a smidgen of familial exposition as well as an opportunity to nip back to Teyaal’s office for an in-person check-up with the good doctor. (So what if her doctorate is in engineering?) I just hope to wake up with some Sela scenes to slide in there as well, to provide a nice little capstone for that event.
  • Teyaal can now impregnate the PC using the Gryvain Pregnancy type that was added with FIRST-14.
  • New Ardia art for getting missionary from her, drawn by Rama.
  • New art for losing to Gryvain Techie in FIRST-14 and having your face sat upon. Again, drawn by Rama.
  • Other new busts: Geoff, Daerworm, Daer Wormlings, and the Pumpking

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes