Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are any of those recent additions?

Could be just confirmation bias on my part, but the last time I gave this a try after a long break I felt like every character I didn't already know either had a giant dick or was trying to dominate you, or both.
They have all been in the game for ages, Anno was one of the first crew members.

Gianna is a recent addition to the crew but was on New Texas before that, she only had sex scenes then.

• Angry
Reactions: Elias85

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
They have all been in the game for ages, Anno was one of the first crew members.

Gianna is a recent addition to the crew but was on New Texas before that, she only had sex scenes then.
Yeah, that figures.

Oh well, it's a furry game so I really shouldn't be surprised by giant schlongs everywhere. For a while this was surprisingly playable even for people that don't like getting stuffed with anthro dicks every 5 minutes.

To each their own I guess.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You mean like Paige, Anno, Gianna, Mitzi, Pippa, Ramis, Reaha, Shekka and Yammi?

That's just the crew, there's also a load more dotted around the game.

One of the major love interests, Fisianna, is also just female.
as much as I want to take your side I have to point our that Shekka, Gianna, Paige, and even Anno in the future (confirmed by fen/savin), have the option for growing a cock

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah, that figures.

Oh well, it's a furry game so I really shouldn't be surprised by giant schlongs everywhere. For a while this was surprisingly playable even for people that don't like getting stuffed with anthro dicks every 5 minutes.

To each their own I guess.
Straight furries are quickly bulli by furries that cant admit they are gay for big pp who put it on a chick to pretend its not gay.
straight furries get no love.

Reactions: GS523523

cloud8521

Jan 2, 2019
as much as I want to take your side I have to point our that Shekka, Gianna, Paige, and even Anno in the future (confirmed by fen/savin), have the option for growing a cock
options for making girls grow pp, pretty much all
options for removing pp, a few.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
You mean like Paige, Anno, Gianna, Mitzi, Pippa, Ramis, Reaha, Shekka and Yammi?

That's just the crew, there's also a load more dotted around the game.

One of the major love interests, Fisianna, is also just female.
6 of those you mentioned already have a futa expansion or is planned. In fact Gianna and Shekka's entire crew expansion requires a futa cock to actually access their new content. I get your point though there are plenty of female characters with no futa content at all but at the same time like Fisianna they're mostly abandoned characters.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Gonna try to play from the start over, the jellyfish from Uveto was abit of a pain, should i go melee Mercenary or melee Smuggler to deal with it? (seems anything that isn't using energy-weapons will succeed better against it)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The Typhon boss is a bit gimmicky, I just spammed a weapon with fire on it and that's pretty much it.
Jolthammer's useless since it absorbs elec. attacks (convert to hp) and it's resistant to freeze.

Merc and Smugglers definitely have cheese on certain perks.
Smuggler with a rocket hammer will always proc their sneak attack / shoot perks because it usually stuns 1 /2 hits when their shields are down.
Mercs can spam melee with the lunge on airborne enemies, heck even solo groups because of the cleave + double attack perk

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The Typhon boss is a bit gimmicky, I just spammed a weapon with fire on it and that's pretty much it.
Jolthammer's useless since it absorbs elec. attacks (convert to hp) and it's resistant to freeze.

Merc and Smugglers definitely have cheese on certain perks.
Smuggler with a rocket hammer will always proc their sneak attack / shoot perks because it usually stuns 1 /2 hits when their shields are down.
Mercs can spam melee with the lunge on airborne enemies, heck even solo groups because of the cleave + double attack perk
So melee merc to cheese the jellyfish with non-energy weapon as well as hit the mini jellyfishes it summons? got it! (btw was veying for melee because i like using the warden shield for extra defense)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So melee merc to cheese the jellyfish with non-energy weapon as well as hit the mini jellyfishes it summons? got it! (btw was veying for melee because i like using the warden shield for extra defense)
As long as it's fire type then the weapon's a lot better than non-energy ones tbh.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Didn't knew it was weak to fire, so plasma blade is the way to go? XD
Probably, I just bonked it with a rocket hammer (non-energy) to death.

BONUS:
I was doing my usual early game strat of spamming the vanae mobs til' Level 6 then I noticed the loot...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So tech builds are terrible?
Nah, it's more of it's not my thing so I dunno which ones are great for the tech.

Also, how does one increase hose strength, Made a character that can store gallons of coom but can only fire few MLs, I wanna make a firehose guy.

Dec 7, 2019
I'm dumb so someone help me, i use a laptop (windows10) and i wanna play this game but i see a lot of unga bunga files, which and what should i download inorder to play this game

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes