Sep 20, 2018
tell me where to put the Image Pack, I replaced the TiTS.Air Desktop file, but the game broke down and there was just a blue screen.
If you have downloaded the image pak,which is a SWF file you'll need a flash player
"To play the game , install the appropriate "Adobe Flash player"
Then downlowad :unsure: the SWF or ImagePack
And you sould be ready to go ! "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
tell me where to put the Image Pack, I replaced the TiTS.Air Desktop file, but the game broke down and there was just a blue screen.
Whoa, that's the first time I've heard of this specific problem. Or was it the fiftieth? Either way, I'm sure you'll puzzle it out, champ.

Jul 31, 2018
ok, so since this game is a "race" against your cousin, is there i time limit to complete the game or i can take it slow as much as i want?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ok, so since this game is a "race" against your cousin, is there i time limit to complete the game or i can take it slow as much as i want?
This game has the JRPG trope that the comming of the apocalypse is the best time to do side quest.
If you do not know what exactly it means, imagine it like the falling meteor or the impending explosion where you should hurry is taking their time to wait for the players so you could theoretically decide to search every little collection item or farm until you own all of everything that is buyable before you enter the last zone or

TLDR the cousin is always somewhat delayed until the player is finding him.

Jul 31, 2018
This game has the JRPG trope that the comming of the apocalypse is the best time to do side quest.
If you do not know what exactly it means, imagine it like the falling meteor or the impending explosion where you should hurry is taking their time to wait for the players so you could theoretically decide to search every little collection item or farm until you own all of everything that is buyable before you enter the last zone or

TLDR the cousin is always somewhat delayed until the player is finding him.
good to know......im really slow player and i like to take my time before completing a quest.....thx

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
You can spend 10000 game days fooling around and still get to the first probe with the rival waiting.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You start as a test tube baby, the appearance, gender, moral compass and stats are of your choosing.
Supposed to be the heir to your Pa's company, you'd have to prove your worth first and here comes your rival, gender of your choosing only.
You kinda get the whole story already, it's you and your rival trynna fight on who inherits the company, The methods are up to you.

And yeah, you get the usual sci-fi shenanigans like genetic editing.
Edit your coom power, your d- size, length, width, coom capacity, etc etc etc.
Furries everywhere, fursuits are no longer needed as they became one with it.
Don't forget the futas too, anyone can become anything so let your eldritch abomination became a reality.
SPACE STDS !!! Ship combat, energy weapons, non-energy weapons, AI that became conscious and all that jazz.

I'm not a fan of the stat and level cap though, dunno 'bout you.

Last edited:

Anem

Dec 27, 2017
For some reason when I try to open the game with adobe flashplayer, adobe opens and I get a white screen and that's it. Nothing else happens beyond that. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

BomeranG

May 28, 2017
At least give 'em something realistic bruh.
This ain't CoC 2.
False info is one of the worst things you can give because they'll expect something and when they realized it ain't there, the disappointment will be huge.

You start as a test tube baby, the appearance, gender, moral compass and stats are of your choosing.
Supposed to be the heir to your Pa's company, you'd have to prove your worth first and here comes your rival, gender of your choosing only.
You kinda get the whole story already, it's you and your rival trynna fight on who inherits the company, The methods are up to you.

And yeah, you get the usual sci-fi shenanigans like genetic editing.
Edit your coom power, your d- size, length, width, coom capacity, etc etc etc.
Furries everywhere, fursuits are no longer needed as they became one with it.
Don't forget the futas too, anyone can become anything so let your eldritch abomination became a reality.
SPACE STDS !!! Ship combat, energy weapons, non-energy weapons, AI that became conscious and all that jazz.

I'm not a fan of the stat and level cap though, dunno 'bout you.
I don't know... I like the man vs. furies thing better.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For some reason when I try to open the game with adobe flashplayer, adobe opens and I get a white screen and that's it. Nothing else happens beyond that. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Drag and drop game on the executable.

Reactions: madmax20
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes