tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Still no one has an editor for saves on the new platform? The HORROR !
Load the game in any chrome and load whatever save you want to edit (save it to a file and then open it from the file if needed)
Pull up the console from settings > more tools > dev tools
Type in "game.gamestate" and press enter.
Expand out the gamestate variable

Now you're looking at everything that the CoC2 save editor will give you. Some of the shit is not very intuitive and its easy to break your save in the same way it is with a save editor because of how the game logic works. Like, don't give yourself max stats or the next time you level up your softlock into the level up screen because you don't have enough stat points (max them after you're max level instead). Luckily, because you're fucking with the game state directly, if you break something you can usually just change it back and you're good. The only catch is if you lock yourself on a screen with no way to refresh, which I've only managed to do with the level up screen.

You can fuck with characters by messing around with "game.gamestate.characters"
The player character is the one named PC
Quest flags and other events are all in "game.gamestate.flags"
Credits are under "game.gamestate.characters.pc.credits"

The only catch is that I can't remember where I found the body part tables. IDK, dig around for it.

No need for a save editor when everything is just kinda, there.

Reactions: kekgod01

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Load the game in any chrome and load whatever save you want to edit (save it to a file and then open it from the file if needed)
Pull up the console from settings > more tools > dev tools
Type in "game.gamestate" and press enter.
Expand out the gamestate variable

Now you're looking at everything that the CoC2 save editor will give you. Some of the shit is not very intuitive and its easy to break your save in the same way it is with a save editor because of how the game logic works. Like, don't give yourself max stats or the next time you level up your softlock into the level up screen because you don't have enough stat points (max them after you're max level instead). Luckily, because you're fucking with the game state directly, if you break something you can usually just change it back and you're good. The only catch is if you lock yourself on a screen with no way to refresh, which I've only managed to do with the level up screen.

You can fuck with characters by messing around with "game.gamestate.characters"
The player character is the one named PC
Quest flags and other events are all in "game.gamestate.flags"
Credits are under "game.gamestate.characters.pc.credits"

The only catch is that I can't remember where I found the body part tables. IDK, dig around for it.

No need for a save editor when everything is just kinda, there.
Thank You Very Much. I managed to get almost everything except the perks. Gotta figure that out.

Okay, I still can't figure out how to add the

Treated Readiness
Perk to the list. If you know how, could you explain it?

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Thank You Very Much. I managed to get almost everything except the perks. Gotta figure that out.

Okay, I still can't figure out how to add the

Treated Readiness
Perk to the list. If you know how, could you explain it?
Perks are annoying. They work the same way as the old save editor, but you have to know all the values off hand. I mostly just cheated this one by getting the perk values from an old save on the previous versions and copying them over.

You can mostly guess the rest of the perk variables. Most of them have combat only set to false, and hidden set to true. A lot of this is "does it show up in the buff list." Minutes left should be 0, and the tooltip text is just the tooltip text for the buff icon (which doesn't matter if the perk is hidden anyways)

The problem is the four values, which define what the perk does. If something increases fertility by 20%, usually value1 is 0.20. But it varies perk by perk.

ninja edit:
Looking up Treated Readiness in the old save editor, the values are all 0s
The tooltip is: Increases minimum lust to 33, ensuring you're always ready to go.
The name is just: Treated Readiness

You know, I can probably just find whatever the AddPerk function is and tell you how to run it... one sec.

Edit: Found it.
Put this in the console.
pc.createPerk("Treated Readiness",0,0,0,0,"Increases minimum lust rating by 33, ensuring you're always ready to go.")

If anyone is curious how to add any of the other perks, they appear to always be added using pc.createPerk()
You can find the way the game calls each perk by looking in the "main" source file and search for something like this: createPerk("whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaifelf

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Perks are annoying. They work the same way as the old save editor, but you have to know all the values off hand. I mostly just cheated this one by getting the perk values from an old save on the previous versions and copying them over.

You can mostly guess the rest of the perk variables. Most of them have combat only set to false, and hidden set to true. A lot of this is "does it show up in the buff list." Minutes left should be 0, and the tooltip text is just the tooltip text for the buff icon (which doesn't matter if the perk is hidden anyways)

The problem is the four values, which define what the perk does. If something increases fertility by 20%, usually value1 is 0.20. But it varies perk by perk.
Okay, I have found a way to do this easy. First of all, Make a save to test to get all the perk or which perk you want. Done, Check the Perk to see which values, and copy the NAME + Description and make sure you got values,

Get nuki Nuts from the nukinutter w/e then replace that with name + description + value, exit the DEVELOPER each time you do this, so it refreshes, and go back BOOOm perk there. Some what of a hassle, but absolutely works.

Does anyone have the latest version of TITS in the new Engine?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Okay, I have found a way to do this easy. First of all, Make a save to test to get all the perk or which perk you want. Done, Check the Perk to see which values, and copy the NAME + Description and make sure you got values,

Get nuki Nuts from the nukinutter w/e then replace that with name + description + value, exit the DEVELOPER each time you do this, so it refreshes, and go back BOOOm perk there. Some what of a hassle, but absolutely works.

Does anyone have the latest version of TITS in the new Engine?
I found an easier version lol
Put this in the console: pc.createPerk("Treated Readiness",0,0,0,0,"Increases minimum lust rating by 33, ensuring you're always ready to go.")

If you want to find any other perk, search for 'createPerk("perk name' in the "main" source file. It'll show you exactly how the game adds the perk to your character, with the exact values the game adds the perk with.

edit: Oh, and I recommend saving the main file to your computer rather than trying to search it in developer mode. It'll be *way faster*.

Last edited:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Man the public release of Tits (Engine Rebuild) sucks, Kami, Bimbo droid, and probably a few otehrs are impossible to get due to glitches :/

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Man the public release of Tits (Engine Rebuild) sucks, Kami, Bimbo droid, and probably a few otehrs are impossible to get due to glitches :/
I mean, yeah. Its literally not done yet.

But flash is dead. It should have been dead years ago. So your options are either "no updates until its completely done" or "play on an incomplete version"

Reactions: B2B2

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I mean, yeah. Its literally not done yet.

But flash is dead. It should have been dead years ago. So your options are either "no updates until its completely done" or "play on an incomplete version"
Technically it will never be dead as long as He can milk it for all its worth. -_-

Need Fat Tuesday update version >:) Maybe then I can get Kam and the Bimbo Bot !

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Technically it will never be dead as long as He can milk it for all its worth. -_-

Need Fat Tuesday update version >:) Maybe then I can get Kam and the Bimbo Bot !
Not what we mean. Flash is officially dead. No longer supported by Adobe. No longer allowed in browsers. No longer updated or even maintained. The only remaining bit of vestigial support is desktop flash tools like Adobe Air, and those are on life support at best.

Flash is dead, and it should stay dead for good reason. It's always been a massive attack vector for malware and viruses. Games like this just got caught in the crossfire.

Reactions: tehlemon

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
what is the most updated version of all of these????
The flash versions (in the spoiler) are all the same version for different targets, and have more content than the current HTML/Javascript port. (The port is catching up, however) As for what those are:
  • SWF is a flash file. These no longer directly work in browser, so you would need to find your own way to run it. Details on that are in the Installation spoiler in OP.
  • AIR is pre-packaged with a standalone flash player. Consider it the above, with some of the steps to play removed.
  • x86 APK is for Android, specifically 32-bit phones. Basically, mostly older Android devices.
  • ARM APK is for Android, and is the most common type for 64-bit phones. For android users this is more likely the one you want.
  • Image Pack is the same as SWF up above, but with a few extra features that none of the other versions have. It includes higher resolution character portraits, the ability to zoom in on those portraits, and a variety of fanart embedded into relevant scenes in the game. (This art is also zoom-capable.) It's also a significantly bigger download because of that.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Anyone have the latest version yet. I get somewhere and a few of the npcs to talk to instantly become main menu.

Now clicking the Log on the codex takes you to main menu options......

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Here's a download of the latest version 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1576. Uveto is now added.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes