Ressxd

May 28, 2020
If I want to play on Android what is it exactly that I should download? My Android version is atleast 8.1 so that isnt a problem. Can someone help?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You could set up an auto-script if you wanted to, You just need to have at least 255 shield points and the Bimbolem Defense System. Doctor Lash will get K.O. within the first turn, and you get one credit short of a million and 5k experience. You can immediately fight him again afterward, although you might have to manage your inventory every other battle.
Yeah, I'd do it once and then just stop lol

It won't even take you a quarter of a day to reach max level and have as much money as you want w/o cheating tbh.
This game is way too easy to cheese~~~

Side note:

I can't be the only one who never bought a ship 'coz I just hijacked the one in the 4th planet or am I?
I mean, that's true. Really, money and XP aren't the ones I avoid. It's stuff like grinding stat increases that are a pain in the ass. And I've already done all that once or twice legitimately. Now I just save myself the time.

And yeah, that's what I did too on my last full play through.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It won't even take you a quarter of a day to reach max level and have as much money as you want w/o cheating tbh.
This game is way too easy to cheese~~~

Side note:

I can't be the only one who never bought a ship 'coz I just hijacked the one in the 4th planet or am I?

You have to cheat to lvl 10, unless you want to be bent over and over and over and over and over, and eventually end up like Sav.

• Angry
Reactions: Nin10dope 64

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You have to cheat to lvl 10, unless you want to be bent over and over and over and over and over, and eventually end up like Sav.
Cheat to level 10? :KEK:

Man you's just lazy, I can go from 1 to 10 under an hour bud'.
Let me give you one of my strats.

Step 1:

Level 1 to 6 -> do the quest in mhenga for the zk rifle -> head straight to the taxi spot then spam mobs til' you go from 1 to 6.

Step 2:

Myrellion or whatever the third planet is, just like step 1, find the taxi spot in the deeper level, the one near the queen with the probe for 6 - 10.

You won't even spend an entire hour doing this...
You already know the devs are dogsh-t and I'm just abusing that knowledge 'coz they really are dogsh-t at most like 90% MOST.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nin10dope 64

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021

Step 1:

Level 1 to 6 -> do the quest in mhenga for the zk rifle -> head straight to the taxi spot then spam mobs til' you go from 1 to 6.

Step 2:

Myrellion or whatever the third planet is, just like step 1, find the taxi spot in the deeper level, the one near the queen with the probe for 6 - 10.

You already know the devs are dogsh-t and I'm just abusing that knowledge 'coz they really are dogsh-t at most like 90% MOST.
I didn't say Cheat because you are lazy or time consuming. I said it is the easiest way to avoid 100% bent over.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

Step 1:

Step 2:

Okay, two things.

First, an hour is a lot of time to be doing something boring. And grinding levels in a game where combat really isn't that interesting is pretty boring. Doubly so when you've already done it like 500 times in the past.

Second, that seems like the slow way to do it. You can get through Mhenga at level 2 no problem, and you can be on Myrellion by level 3 if you're lucky, or four if you want a safe bet. You'll get the levels just running to the probes; just camp before the final fights. Then you can grind the little alcove area on the left hand side of the upper map to get to 6 in a hurry and grind by where you said to get to level 10 in a hurry. Doing it that way will cut off 20-30 minutes from your estimate, since you get way more xp on the third planet than the first, and you don't need to bother with the quest. The guns you get off Anno is more than enough for the second planet, and the gun you get while doing her mission is more than enough for the third. And her mission takes like, a minute tops.

And really, grinding levels and money isn't a problem, its grinding stat points that suck. There's so much extra time wasted doing that. But cheating the stat points is, tricky. There's a bunch of softlocks you can hit messing with stats. Kinda lame.

Janako

Dec 31, 2018
This new version is pretty damn buggy compared to the old. I like the changes and UI style but I can't even do the main quest since the second probe mission just bugs out. I also get errors when trying to buy certain things and there's no option for buying new ships.
I guess it'll be a slow process again as we have to wait for whoever (Fenoxo? Savin?) is maintaining and fixes the new version.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If I want to play on Android what is it exactly that I should download? My Android version is atleast 8.1 so that isnt a problem. Can someone help?
Download JavaScript/HTML version, extract it and open in extracted folder index.html. It should launch game on a phone inside you default phone browser.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hi, small question is it possible to download only the deltas (what has changed)? I have downloaded an earlier version of Tits JS and I am sure that of the 1gb download I already have about 900mb already (minimum as the pictures dont change that often) and its really expensive to me have to download 1gb each time an update comes and realize that the update only adds 5 lines of dialog, so is it possible? I know two ways of this to be implemented, one is by hosting a folder instead of a zip file so one can only download the new stuff with jdownloader for example and the other is a little more complicated wich is to use zsync and use the previously downloaded zip as a seed and download only what has changed (this method is used by the Garuda Linux team on their ISO downloader, and I think ubuntu has a similar thing) but I am not sure if zsync is compatible with MEGA.nz. Thanks in advice.

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
I am confused which version should I download 0.69.420-1576 or v0.8.159 They seem like versions of two completely different games. Which one is the latest or has more content in it? I am on PC can run .swf just fine.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
I am confused which version should I download 0.69.420-1576 or v0.8.159 They seem like versions of two completely different games. Which one is the latest or has more content in it? I am on PC can run .swf just fine.
Latest is 0.68.420-1576, but it's an in-progress port of the older Flash versions and thus has less content. If you're after more content, download v0.8.159. Assuming you can take the big download, you'd probably want the image pack version in particular, since that has images embedded into many of the ingame scenes.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, one is oudated while the swf is the current latest in terms of content...
Pick your poison~~~

Reactions: Softys
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes