muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you have anal with the Frostwyrm, you get cum gushing out your mouth; anyone know if there are any other such "all the way through" scenes? With the PC either receiving or giving.

aroeah126

Nov 7, 2019
Tits or lilith's throne? Which is the better game?
Gameplay wise I'd say LT, the sex scenes are interactable which means you have more freedom and don't have to read a wall of text everytime, downside is that every sex scene reuses a lot of sentences, so after a while you grow bored of it. Overall I think I prefer TITS, personally think the story is better and there's more variation. Something to note is that the developer for LT constantly sets deadlines for new content, but either delays it or releases an incomplete update full of placeholder content, oftentimes both. I'd recommend to try them both out, though.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
It would be nice if fenexo actually posted what fucking version is publicly available so I can see if this is behind or not
If you go on the in browser version the full version id is given on the main menu : Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1675 .
It seems (for now) that hotfix are applied to both public and patreon version while still maintaining the difference in content access.

Sep 20, 2018
Which gender is better to start this game with? Considering the unchangeable gender characters, i prefer straight content FtoM or MtoF
Well it all depends on if you count female looking/appearing or hermaphrodites/shemales/dickgirls as females and you are fine and/or okay with anal,then try a male character

Oct 1, 2021
I did eitan's whole thing and recruited him, only to be hit with the fact I can't buttfuck him after winning a spar. Is it not implemented yet or am I missing something

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I've seen it mentioned on their website about importing saves from flash version to java/browser version that they've been remaking being possible but I didn't see the option for it in the browser version at all. Does anyone know how?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Does anyone know where saves are stored if you play through the browser?
Depends on the browser. But if you save to file you'll know right where they are lol

The game saves the data to your browser's local storage. Its not really in a good, usable format for save editing and all that. If you want to mess with your save, you're better off either saving to a file or editing the game state on the fly.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............. Talk about bugs. Good Grief. It makes The Arachnid Infestation of Planet P look small and meaningless....

• Haha
Reactions: RishBish
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes