notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Is there a way to see your health bar AND walk at the same time with the Java version? Or is that deemed not neccesary anymore?

biggay9989

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone else having a bug with the sex scene where you choose if the person is amazon, toned, etc? I keep getting stuck in a loop and I'm not sure if the save is fucked up or the game

Sheepsters

Apr 23, 2018
I've managed to find a bug, if you have a dick it just seems appearances do not work at all. Cannot see my character's appearance while they have a cock.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well I guess I can take that as a No from now on. I was hoping someone would share the latest version, non public, offline 1-2g, but I guess it will no longer happen now. Did he clamp down on drm or paid mods to make sure it doesn't happen, or is it just really that much trouble. I am asking cause usually someone always shares the good stuff after a bit.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
There a saveeditor for the java version around?
Not gonna' grind and play through all of the broing stuff for the 99th time :/

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
lvl grinding is not really a thing with the cheat menu the only thing youd need to grind would be time for certain events

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
Save into file, edit it, and then reload from it.
I tried it tells me the file is incompatble
[E:\TiTsEd_v0.34.6\TiTsEd.exe:0.34.6.0:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:Unknown]
System.NotImplementedException: Unknown endianness
at TiTsEd.Model.AmfReader.ReadStandardFile(AmfFile file, String& name)
at TiTsEd.Model.AmfFile..ctor(String path)

Last edited:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Tits or lilith's throne? Which is the better game?
They are a bit different from each other as tits is more futuristic in it's theme as lilith's throne is in a more i would say renaissance theme with magic because who doesn't like magic.

The main difference in the development is the frequency of releases which lilith's throne in my opinion does a better job of delivering a stable amount of content at expected delivery dates set by the creator.

To be fair to fenoxo and his gang, they deliver a frequent content updates most of the time but we all know of the delays that happen on tits...

In my opinion tits has more memorable characters while lilith allows you a way bigger control over what is happening in the game giving you higher immersion.
What is more valuable to you might differ to what i consider good.

tl;dr- tits has better characters but lilith's throne can let you change your throat, inside of your vagina and anus colour which is just a very small part of the available customization.

Reactions: 123Niko321

aroeah126

Nov 7, 2019
I tried it tells me the file is incompatble
[E:\TiTsEd_v0.34.6\TiTsEd.exe:0.34.6.0:Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0:Unknown]
System.NotImplementedException: Unknown endianness
at TiTsEd.Model.AmfReader.ReadStandardFile(AmfFile file, String& name)
at TiTsEd.Model.AmfFile..ctor(String path)
The save editor doesn't work with the javascript version. Save files are saved as .json making them easy to edit simply with a notepad. Using the jstool plugin for notepad++ makes it a bit easier to edit.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
That question was answered when I asked a couple of pages back on how to edit saves in the new system.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
So how do you recruit Syri? I did her quest. Its done. She's in uvuto, says she loves me. Wiki says to press her 'gaming button' for next step. No such button exists.

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
The save editor doesn't work with the javascript version. Save files are saved as .json making them easy to edit simply with a notepad. Using the jstool plugin for notepad++ makes it a bit easier to edit.
i dont know the first thing about note pad++ and how to edit with it

Apr 24, 2017
So is Fen the Abandoner of Content ever going to do anything with psionics? Or is it just another thing he has hinted at and then thrown on the ever-growing pile of abandoned ideas?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So is Fen the Abandoner of Content ever going to do anything with psionics? Or is it just another thing he has hinted at and then thrown on the ever-growing pile of abandoned ideas?
Man, it would be funny to use your psychic powers to screw someone...
Mind F-, literally. :KEK:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Say I've been out of the loop for a while, will we get Adobe Air/other versions with time or is it Javascript from here on out? (not sure I like it very much, kinda used to playing in adobe air to be honest.)

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Say I've been out of the loop for a while, will we get Adobe Air/other versions with time or is it Javascript from here on out? (not sure I like it very much, kinda used to playing in adobe air to be honest.)
Flash version is officially discontinued and will receive no more updates. The JS/HTML version is approaching caught up, and already receiving new content that flash didn't have.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Flash version is officially discontinued and will receive no more updates. The JS/HTML version is approaching caught up, and already receiving new content that flash didn't have.
I do believe we are like 40 updates behind the one on site. public vs w/e I mean the offline version which is 1-2 gig

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I do believe we are like 40 updates behind the one on site. public vs w/e I mean the offline version which is 1-2 gig
i mean dhaal is the only one missing no? pretty sure they'll add one gigantic update to include the entirety of whats in the flash version with dhaal. after that its a couple missing images (like the ones in kiro quest please fix that one specifically :devilish:) and some bug fixes. then we can finally move on with new content like the syri quest (which I FUCKING LOVE HELLHOUND SYRI THANK THE LORD THEY ADDED HER AS A CHOICE)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes