TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
i mean dhaal is the only one missing no? pretty sure they'll add one gigantic update to include the entirety of whats in the flash version with dhaal. after that its a couple missing images (like the ones in kiro quest please fix that one specifically :devilish:) and some bug fixes. then we can finally move on with new content like the syri quest (which I FUCKING LOVE HELLHOUND SYRI THANK THE LORD THEY ADDED HER AS A CHOICE)
I think Vegnar is referring to the fact that this thread had been lagging behind the builds on fenoxo's site and Patreon. That said, as of yesterday this thread was up to date, though now we're apparently at least one hotfix behind.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
I think Vegnar is referring to the fact that this thread had been lagging behind the builds on fenoxo's site and Patreon. That said, as of yesterday this thread was up to date, though now we're apparently at least one hotfix behind.
The builds shared here are the public ones though. Poe A for an example is not accessable on the public one even though it's been open for patrons for over a month now.

Putting years old content behind paywall. Brilliant, really.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
The builds shared here are the public ones though. Poe A for an example is not accessable on the public one even though it's been open for patrons for over a month now.

Putting years old content behind paywall. Brilliant, really.
Ah, you're right. Fuck me for trusting the OP's changelog would reflect the version of the game actually linked in OP, apparently. Who actually does that? Update the post's changelog when you update the version available to download.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
Decided to give the JS version a try and imported a save into it. Everything seems to be working. A little eeeeh on the updated interface. For some reason though when I click on the stats tab in the codex it goes to the new game/data screen. Any one have any idea why?

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
gave the java version a try and was surprised at all the optimizations and new stuff. However when I went to open it again today it didn't have any of my saves there. Where does the game save the json file too or was it all just local shit so the moment I closed the tab it went poof?

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
It's not meant for the save to be imported to begin with.
I am pretty sure it can. It is just a matter of saving the flash as a file, use the built in convertor to change it to a json and then open that converted file with the JS version. It had trouble with a recent flash save. I chalk that up to maybe something not being in or locked out for the time being. So I used an old save that is a starting character and the game works, save for the problem I stated earlier of the stats button not working. At worst I keep tinkering with it until I can figure out what it is.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
gave the java version a try and was surprised at all the optimizations and new stuff. However when I went to open it again today it didn't have any of my saves there. Where does the game save the json file too or was it all just local shit so the moment I closed the tab it went poof?
you can either to save to file once your done for the day, or change your permissions. i think there's some kind of local storage permissions you need to change if shit gets deleted

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I am pretty sure it can. It is just a matter of saving the flash as a file, use the built in convertor to change it to a json and then open that converted file with the JS version. It had trouble with a recent flash save. I chalk that up to maybe something not being in or locked out for the time being. So I used an old save that is a starting character and the game works, save for the problem I stated earlier of the stats button not working. At worst I keep tinkering with it until I can figure out what it is.
Well good luck with that, if you've finished it then I'd probably want to ask for your help in importing mine in the future.

matt0202

May 6, 2019
I find it unfortunate that the game does not offer several different languages.
Otherwise I find the game excellent.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I find it unfortunate that the game does not offer several different languages.
Otherwise I find the game excellent.
as much as this would be nice, with the amount of words in the game it would cost fortune to do for extremely small amount of profit most likely.

Reactions: Bootyman

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi folks.
I'm waaay behind with TiTs here :oops:
(I haven't played it since it was Flash - TITS_ImagePack_0.8.159 is last file I can find in my folder)

So, a few requests :

-1- Does anyone have a link to a reliable Flash player for PC so I can run the old version (& othr Flash stuff from the HD)?

-2- How do I use the new version? (Would prefer to use a copy from the HD if possible?)

-3- Can I transfer saves from Flash to new version?

-4- How do I edit saves in the new version?

Help would be greatly appreciated :)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hi folks.
(I haven't played it since it was Flash - TITS_ImagePack_0.8.159 is last file I can find in my folder)

So, a few requests :

-1- Does anyone have a link to a reliable Flash player for PC so I can run the old version (& othr Flash stuff from the HD)?

-2- How do I use the new version? (Would prefer to use a copy from the HD if possible?)

1) Adobe killed the downloads page for the official offline flash player. If you already have one downloaded, it should continue working. Otherwise I can try and upload the one I have when I'm back on that computer.

2) I use the web version. I don't believe there's an offline version that's up to date, yet.

3) I think general consensus in the thread has been no, but I haven't tried it myself. I'm pretty sure you can import saves, but fuck if know.

4) For the web version, you can save edit from the browser's console. That's how I do it, at least. There's a bunch of explanation back on page 366. Look for my post for the start of it. Its the only way I know of to cheat at the moment because none of us have bothered making a dedicated save editor yet. I'm personally not going to bother for awhile. Too much has been changing as they're nailing everything down.

If you do find an offline version, you can use the web version to cheat by exporting your game from the offline version, importing it into the web version, making you changes, and then exporting the game back to the offline version. PITA, but it works.

And while I'm thinking about cheating, did anyone ever find where the body part tables are all saved? I've been too lazy to look, as I've gotten pulled into other games.

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021
Hi folks.

So, a few requests :

1. You can download the Newground Flash Player here:
2. If you are refering to the javascript version, for now you can only play it on fenoxo's website.
3. In the latest flash build, there's a save import feature which you can use to pass your savefile to the new version.
4. There's no save editor for now but the new save files are actually readable .json, just use notepad++ or even the windows notepad to open it. You will probably need to knew coding or atleast know the structure of the file to edit more complicated things besides changing you current money.

Last edited:
Reactions: namelessone22

Kimo

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know if someone else asked, but the locked worlds is not available on public version?

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Hi folks.

So, a few requests :

ok regarding to your questions:
1- was already answered
2- download the game from the first page of this thread (the one it says java) and use electron to play it offline (open the index.html with electron and play)
3- in theory you can, download the lastest flash version from fenoxo website, 0.8.160 this was made exclusively for transfer the savefile, and export your save. Keep in mind that not all content is available on the javascript version so you wont get everything from your old save but most should be ok (I am currently playing with an imported save)
4 - save editing can be done through console (on electron is as simple as pressing ctrl+shift+i), but if you only want to cheat you can use the new cheat menu that can be unlocked by pressing the dot of the i on the menu after you have loaded a save file (sorry if this is confuse I am not a native english speaker)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes