junito

May 27, 2017
any contend with syri and anno? after having then on board, syris mentions a lab on Uveto but cant find

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
So has the new offline version of Syri Updated been free for everyone? Or is it still the old public version?

Jun 10, 2021
Soooo..... How the hell do i put the ship upgrades in the ship, And my word i mean i know people are complaining the public one is buggy..... And i know we do not all have money, But this as best as your gonna get if you do not have the cash in your pocket, Even if people were to give the backer version it would be as quickly removed.

Oct 29, 2017
holy crap the javascript interface makes me want to jump off a building, how completely unplayable.

I hope the other versions didn't update the interface as well. i cant stand this.

Reactions: Konstantinus

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
holy crap the javascript interface makes me want to jump off a building, how completely unplayable.

I hope the other versions didn't update the interface as well. i cant stand this.
I have good news and bad news for you.

Good News: the other versions won't update the interface.
Bad News: The other versions won't update at all.

At least assuming by "other versions" you're referring to TiTS Flash builds.

Jun 10, 2021
anyone know how to edit the HTML versions saves with tits ed?
Honestly easy way to edit, Stuff is using a save editor, if your using the newer version that is being remade, Then the old editor will not work so you will need to use just a save editor that works with those formats.

dav556

Nov 25, 2017
Decided to give the JS version a try and imported a save into it. Everything seems to be working. A little eeeeh on the updated interface. For some reason though when I click on the stats tab in the codex it goes to the new game/data screen. Any one have any idea why?
No idea. I've been having the same issue

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
anyone know how to edit the HTML versions saves with tits ed?
Honestly easy way to edit, Stuff is using a save editor, if your using the newer version that is being remade, Then the old editor will not work so you will need to use just a save editor that works with those formats.
No idea. I've been having the same issue
Once the web version is fully caught up and stable I'll throw a UI together for cheating/save editing, but I'm not going to bother until then. For now this is all you get.

lemon said:
4) For the web version, you can save edit from the browser's console. That's how I do it, at least. There's a bunch of explanation back on page 366. Look for my post for the start of it. Its the only way I know of to cheat at the moment because none of us have bothered making a dedicated save editor yet. I'm personally not going to bother for awhile. Too much has been changing as they're nailing everything down.

Reactions: kidderyao

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Soooo..... How the hell do i put the ship upgrades in the ship, And my word i mean i know people are complaining the public one is buggy..... And i know we do not all have money, But this as best as your gonna get if you do not have the cash in your pocket, Even if people were to give the backer version it would be as quickly removed.
I was going to ask if you're trolling but then noticed how new you are to f95. No, the Patreon version wouldn't be quickly removed. That's not how this site works.

The reason we haven't had any JavaScript patreon leaks is most likely because the guys who sub to Fen and share here unsubbed till the buggy mess is fixed and actually starts getting more new content.

Jun 10, 2021
I was going to ask if you're trolling but then noticed how new you are to f95. No, the Patreon version wouldn't be quickly removed. That's not how this site works.

The reason we haven't had any JavaScript patreon leaks is most likely because the guys who sub to Fen and share here unsubbed till the buggy mess is fixed and actually starts getting more new content.
No, no i am not trolling i wouldn't honestly that and or really people want to good stuff for themselves till the non backers get funds to see what is being missed, Do not get me wrong game is buggy and honestly i have had to do stuff over again sometimes, But apart from that its alright i suppose, No idea how to add the things to the ship if they can the ice planet the women shows nothing when you say upgrades, But i like Syri's quest a awful lot ngl, Part from the main character sounds rude as hell each time she says she loves the PC, We get "Yeah now shut your mouth" Like my word XD, Best relationship ever.

xXTheSilentOneXx

Nov 24, 2017
Decided to give the JS version a try and imported a save into it. At first seemed to be working fine.... then I tried to get on my ship in Tavros, didn't work. figured maybe it was because of Tavros so I loaded up the flash version and moved to Men'gha and uploaded that to the JS version, same issue. so I'm going to stick with the flash version till that's fixed or there's a work around

Jun 10, 2021
Really looking forward to a backers build just because of Syri becoming a crew member.
Isn't that in the update right now that is out?, I think their is a few other crew members that we are waiting for and a couple more planets to be released to the public, Also a few that are on have no pictures so waiting for that to be sorted out along with the bugs.

Reactions: Magazif

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Really looking forward to a backers build just because of Syri becoming a crew member.
Why not just get her as a crew member in the public version? Or are you waiting to play the JS version until it is has all the planets again.
The game version in the OP allows you to recruit Syri to your crew.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Question, how do you input cheats on the HTML version? been trying to use the clowncar cheat to have infinite space for crewmates but whenever i press the c it just opens inventory and i can't put the cheat.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Question, how do you input cheats on the HTML version? been trying to use the clowncar cheat to have infinite space for crewmates but whenever i press the c it just opens inventory and i can't put the cheat.
Load up your save, go to the main menu, then click the dot in the letter I until cheats have been activated. Then go to the options, go to cheats, then activate infinite crew space

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes