Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
Does something similar exist but with less Futa?
I want a nice space opera game. Any advice?
I don't think I should be encouraging this cuz theres a recommendation area on this site but Cloud10.io is a game you can support, made by one of the best writers on the TiTS team.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Well i honestly doubt this is a public build to be fair considering, What we got, Though i could be wrong, We still have a few things left, Then we have more characters to hopefully be added, But who knows do not get me wrong loved the update with her as crew, But after i finished it i though "Dam" Out of all the characters you can recruit Syri's seems to be the most fleshed out and have decent story to how she joins and we help her on her journey, Though i do wish with the family thing, You had a choice if you has both Anno And Syri and you did Syri's questline that she might ask you to it, Rather then Anno, Cause Anno its just that character that sleeps with anything in a one second radius, Where as it seems like Syri would ask you do to the fact she trust you and loves you and reminds you every minute, But again i doubt that would happen.
The dl here is the public build. Look at the main menu ingame it says PUBLIC on the version number. The new content(Syri recruitment) was added to both the public and backer build. The only way backer build differs from the public one at the moment is that the old areas are added to the backer builds first as they're converted to javascript.

I expect that once they add all the old areas to the game they'll go back to the old model of giving fresh content to the backers first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
The dl here is the public build. Look at the main menu ingame it says PUBLIC on the version number. The new content(Syri recruitment) was added to both the public and backer build. The only way backer build differs from the public one at the moment is that the old areas are added to the backer builds first as they're converted to javascript.

I expect that once they add all the old areas to the game they'll go back to the old model of giving fresh content to the backers first.
There is no profit for that. so I doubt that VERY Seriously. It could be like a public build once every 6 months or more, which would make people sign up and pay for more thus raising profits. That is the Greedy way of milking people. Not saying it can't happen, but if they milk the shit out of donators already, they could do that crap also.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
There is no profit for that. so I doubt that VERY Seriously. It could be like a public build once every 6 months or more, which would make people sign up and pay for more thus raising profits. That is the Greedy way of milking people. Not saying it can't happen, but if they milk the shit out of donators already, they could do that crap also.
They've been working on all this for years now without doing anything like that. No reason to expect they're going to start for no reason. Milking donations is fine; they're donations, that's what they're for.

Reactions: bananaflyman

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
They've been operating for years by giving backers a few updates a month while making a free public update once a month, and doing just fine by that.

Reactions: bananaflyman

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
So I read that the Flash version is better but is no longer supported? If that's true, how far along is the JS version in comparison? should I give in and play JS version or do I play the Flash version? Last time i played through TiTS was in 2018
JS version. It's coming to a point where its close to finished and it has a couple extras the flash version doesn't have.

Jacob Deigo

Jun 7, 2017
I Downloaded the Files for the new update but i am unsure how im supposed to run it? Do i Just run it in a Browser?

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
good news people dhaal is open for backers and we got a ton of new planets too! Also uploader/s, hero of the community, the TITS team has changed the format of the pictures from png to webp so you will need to re download all pics (I already tested it, the old img folder with the new .js files, and it does not work) you probably already know this but am just reminding you because it will be sad to download a new version (1gb) to find out that the images dont work, also this has implications for normies like me as according to the site the pics size was reduced in 10x!!!(I am a little exceptical about that claim) so it means that the new release should be smaller in size and bigger in content, its black magic!

snusnumrik

Dec 19, 2016
Any piece of media with the tones of TITS?

A space opera with smut. Possibly without futa and furry. Anything, fanfics, laf written ramblings in russian. anything

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Any piece of media with the tones of TITS?

A space opera with smut. Possibly without futa and furry. Anything, fanfics, laf written ramblings in russian. anything
mass effect with smut mods? xD. In serious buissness now... maybe subverse?

Iceta

Nov 2, 2018
Is it possible that the html versions "easy mode" is bugged?
Bc i started a new playthrough on it (before i used the air version) and i'm finding the fights significantly easier than i remembered, maybe it's bc i know what i'm doing but i thought i'd have more trouble with the bosses (like dane, who first time around took me multiple times now even if i let him hit me multiple times i can still beat). I tried turning on easy mode and it felt the smae so i thought that maybe there was a problem.

if it's not a bug does someone know if there's a way to make it harder other than getting shittier weapons?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Bc i started a new playthrough on it (before i used the air version) and i'm finding the fights significantly easier than i remembered, maybe it's bc i know what i'm doing but i thought i'd have more trouble with the bosses (like dane, who first time around took me multiple times now even if i let him hit me multiple times i can still beat). I tried turning on easy mode and it felt the smae so i thought that maybe there was a problem.

if it's not a bug does someone know if there's a way to make it harder other than getting shittier weapons?
Java version of TiTs and no bugs will never be a good combination because they'll never make it happen. :KEK:
You can try weapons that gives debuff like wrench / rocket hammer for stun and cheese everything.

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Did know if "Enter Ship" issue (can't enter ship to travel) with the converted save from old game format can be fixed?

RNPA1

Dec 11, 2021

Not really, from my personal experience even in the AIR version things get pretty easy when you know what are you doing regardless of your class (I'm notting this becuase mercenary ranged is insane and can make things almost trivial at certain points). Except teasing, everyone kicks my ass when I try doing a tease build. Also I didn't noticed any change in difficulty between the versions.

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
Do you have anything for Max Ship Energy? It's a shame that I can have 5 other gunners but not enough energy for them to be useful.
Sorry, I'm not on very much, but yeah, it's exactly as confusedcommoner said, your ship can be edited using pc_ship and energy/shields use the same name convention (mod and raw). Armour is the exception, and has to use:

pc_ship.inventory.armor = * (if you use this on ships with "NaN" like the Blade, it'll bug out your game)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes