Runa Mirabelle

May 14, 2017
so...we still haven't PC's Water Queen Mother&Daughters incest brood parasitism sex, or frostwyrm Mother&Daughters incest oral sex for PC's Daughters dringing up all the hole and all milk from mother, or fill up mother's allwomb incest breeding sex? I just wanna get breeding from Daughters, or get some incest sex, E.g Young Mother&Daughters take a bath together and then mother raped by all daughters.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
so...we still haven't PC's Water Queen Mother&Daughters incest brood parasitism sex, or frostwyrm Mother&Daughters incest oral sex for PC's Daughters dringing up all the hole and all milk from mother, or fill up mother's allwomb incest breeding sex? I just wanna get breeding from Daughters, or get some incest sex, E.g Young Mother&Daughters take a bath together and then mother raped by all daughters.
I dont think we are going to get incest due to the patreon regulations, frostwyrm incest was a thing but it got removed.

Reactions: bananaflyman

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
They removed all the incest from the game due to Patreon.

Xaigon

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry for asking as i don't usually follow this thread closely, but isn't a new javascript version already available? Even the public version is already more up to date than the one listed here.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry for asking as i don't usually follow this thread closely, but isn't a new javascript version already available? Even the public version is already more up to date than the one listed here.
Yeahhh, we usually just wait for the heroes to post it.

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
To be fair, being text based doesn't make it any easier or quicker as I've learned from experience. And yeah, I've been waiting for expanded content for some characters for literal years too, but firstly I'm not standing around calling them talentless, unimaginative twats for not adding the content I want, thinking it's gonna get me anywhere, and even if I was, I wouldn't be doing it here. They have a forum, and they have a patreon with comments. If someone's unhappy with something then go do it there.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
To be fair, being text based doesn't make it any easier or quicker as I've learned from experience. And yeah, I've been waiting for expanded content for some characters for literal years too, but firstly I'm not standing around calling them talentless, unimaginative twats for not adding the content I want, thinking it's gonna get me anywhere, and even if I was, I wouldn't be doing it here. They have a forum, and they have a patreon with comments. If someone's unhappy with something then go do it there.
It's still funny how Aliss' content still ends with an "will be added in a later update" message when it's been blatantly obvious for years now that they're never adding anything more to it.

Diverioh

Jul 14, 2017
If anyone's looking to cheat on the JS version, you can use console commands to modify stats. This is tested on Vivaldi, but may work with all Chromium browsers.

WARNING: If you input something incorrectly or try a value the game doesn't like, it'll end in an error and you'll have to re-load, so until you're used to it, save before doing anything.

Load your game and press F12 to bring up the console, then you can input the following commands (case sensitive, * indicates a numerical value):

pc.lustRaw = * |Set current lust value
pc.HPMod = * |Set Max HP (added to the base value)
pc.HPRaw = * |Set current HP (must be less than or equal to HPMod + base value)
pc.energyMod = * |Set max energy (added to the base value)
pc.energyRaw = * |Set current energy (must be less than or equal to energyMod + base value)
pc.(stat name)Raw = * |Set the value of the named stat (physique, reflexes, aim, intelligence, willpower)
pc.unspentStatPoints = * |Set the amount of available stat points to spend on the level up screen
pc.credits = * |Set the number of credits you have
this.hours = * |Set the hour of the d
this.minutes = * |Set the minutes of the day
this.days = * |Set number of in-game days passed

This is just some I use frequently, but you can edit pretty much everything about your character (and other characters). It's important to note the difference between the Mod and Raw values. Usually you'll have to do something to update the game, the simplest being moving a space. Again, they're pretty simple but can mess up your game.

Hope this helps until there's a more user friendly solution.
Sorry to ask but do any of you know a cheat on how to change species, change\add limbs, and add dicks\ pussy to the PC without going through spending large amount credits, to shape the pc too your desire?

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
Here's a download of the latest version 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1814.

You can also play the game online on the devs official website.

Changelog:
Short version is the main planet Zheng Shi was added along with Poe A, Gastigoth, and Vesperia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Here's a download of the latest version 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1814.
Mega

You can also play the game online on the devs official website.

Changelog:
Short version is the main planet Zheng Shi was added along with Poe A, Gastigoth, and Vesperia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for downloading all those images again there is only one word to describe you, hero.

Reactions: ctenken

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone knows of a way to change the stats display/make it so you can see your intelligence/willpower/aim/etc WITHOUT having to enter the menu all the time? I swear is making training at the Ten Ton Gym a pain in the ass since I can't check easily how much stat gains I'm getting like I used to in the flash version where your stats were ALWAYS on display.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Anyone knows of a way to change the stats display/make it so you can see your intelligence/willpower/aim/etc WITHOUT having to enter the menu all the time? I swear is making training at the Ten Ton Gym a pain in the ass since I can't check easily how much stat gains I'm getting like I used to in the flash version where your stats were ALWAYS on display.
Press " ~ " and " M " or maybe it was " N " one o' those two after the " ~ "

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
Sorry to ask but do any of you know a cheat on how to change species, change\add limbs, and add dicks\ pussy to the PC without going through spending large amount credits, to shape the pc too your desire?
You absolutely can, but I don't know the specific variables or what values you'd use. One way to find out would be to save to a file and open it up with Notepad++ (you can use the JSTool plugin to format it to make it readable) and the player character data is near the top- first entry under "characters". You'll find all of the variables relating to appearance there. The issue is a lot of them use numerical values instead of descriptive names, so it'd be a lot of trial and error to find what you want in those cases. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Edit: On second thoughts, you may be able to use the flash version's save editor to match up variable names and values if you don't mind taking the time. Just load a save from the flash version, find the attribute you want to change, and find what values that field will accept then change it in the JS save.

Skyheart

Sep 19, 2018
It's still funny how Aliss' content still ends with an "will be added in a later update" message when it's been blatantly obvious for years now that they're never adding anything more to it.
Yeah, I look at it in a slightly optimistic light. I think between expanding their own content and accepting community written content the size of the game has kinda spiraled out of their control, and they haven't narrowed down a good workflow to make sure they're focused on what needs to be done. It's their own fault, but understandable having been there myself.
Either click on the minimap or press M and it'll expand and it'll display your stats all the time.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Press " ~ " and " M " or maybe it was " N " one o' those two after the " ~ "
Either click on the minimap or press M and it'll expand and it'll display your stats all the time.
Neither of those work, what I'm trying to do is be able to see these stats
1649797817782.png
I could see those before at all times on the flash version, being able to track my stats progression when I was training in Ten Tons Gym to max them all, now with he new retarded framing it only shows Shields, Health, Lust and Energy, is stupid i have to go V, F every simple time to check instead of just having it there like always.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Neither of those work, what I'm trying to do is be able to see these stats
View attachment 1753762
I could see those before at all times on the flash version, being able to track where my stats where when I was training in Ten Tons Gym to max them all, now with he new retarded framing it only shows Shields, Health, Lust and Energy, is stupid i have to go V, F every simple time to check instead of just having it there like always.
Oh, that stats page.
Yeah, the GENIUS dev team managed to f- up a keybind so this might kill them from brain overload.
I won't expect them to fix this anytime soon.

1649798555418.png

Also, someone post the latest backer / public build plz.

Last edited:
Reactions: NODOGAN
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes