Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Wait so I did a search on this thread and a old post said you can't transfer saves from the flash version, is this still the case?
This game has alot of hot scenes but having to replay literally 5 years worth of updates to catch up again dunno about that.

They did stop putting new content in the flash version right?

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
is this up to the point of having everything the flash verison had yet?
> Now that the javascript version is rapidly approaching full content parity with the ol’ reliable flash builds
No, but its close and has additional content?

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
Wait so I did a search on this thread and a old post said you can't transfer saves from the flash version, is this still the case?
This game has alot of hot scenes but having to replay literally 5 years worth of updates to catch up again dunno about that.

They did stop putting new content in the flash version right?
You can export your save from the latest flash version to the new json format for the js version.
However there are many bugs in doing so. I tried it today and had to manually fix the storage section in the json file in order to be able to use ships and my game still crashes when opening the appearance screen.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
You can export your save from the latest flash version to the new json format for the js version.
However there are many bugs in doing so. I tried it today and had to manually fix the storage section in the json file in order to be able to use ships and my game still crashes when opening the appearance screen.
Sigh oh well I don't want a bug fiesta nor do I want to start over so I guess just ignore this game untill they got their shit together shame really thanks for the reply tho.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
not even an original save is safe, i stole the side wiener and got olympia, but somehow lost both in another update, and it seems the ship disappeared to the fucking void :). so i just gave up on that since i lost so much progress and just booted in my flash save with no issues at all (luckily)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
not even an original save is safe, i stole the side wiener and got olympia, but somehow lost both in another update, and it seems the ship disappeared to the fucking void :). so i just gave up on that since i lost so much progress and just booted in my flash save with no issues at all (luckily)
You could just cheat and restore whatever you're missing.

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Tits or lilith's throne? Which is the better game?
TiTS, by far. LT has very, very few customized sex scenes. Most are just plugged into the sex mini game so you basically just get the same few sentences every time, with no pictures at all. With TiTS every scene is handcrafted to be at least somewhat unique, though you still run into the same problem once you've viewed all variations of a scene, but that's the same with any sex game. Plus the setting in TiTS is more interesting and I like the UI more.

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
As far as I can tell, they won't update the Flash version anymore. They're now trying to update the JS Ver. to the current Legacy version while adding in a few flares on the existing characters

Mal3

Jan 31, 2019
Anybody else having missing images in the new update? For example, now Rhea's images don't show up and Celise's images also don't show up.

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
TiTS, by far. LT has very, very few customized sex scenes. Most are just plugged into the sex mini game so you basically just get the same few sentences every time, with no pictures at all. With TiTS every scene is handcrafted to be at least somewhat unique, though you still run into the same problem once you've viewed all variations of a scene, but that's the same with any sex game. Plus the setting in TiTS is more interesting and I like the UI more.
With TiTS it all depends on the writer how good the scene is. Since literally anyone can submit their writing they usually only pick the good stuff though.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes