Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Well, one is oudated while the swf is the current latest in terms of content...
Pick your poison~~~
Okay thanks so I'm downloading SWF image pack v0.8.159. Why does it weight much less than JavaScript/HTML one though? 636 mb vs 1 gb.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay thanks so I'm downloading SWF image pack v0.8.159. Why does it weight much less than JavaScript/HTML one though? 636 mb vs 1 gb.
'Coz muh' graphics and other new features that swf doesn't have aside from content itself...
By features, I mean f-ing BUGS...

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
JavaScript/HTML is an in-progress port with the same features as the image pack. However, it currently has a lot of bugs that crash you to the game's main menu, and is missing a fair chunk of content. As for the difference in size, not entirely sure. It could be a difference in compression, or they may have added more portraits and artworks during the port.

Reactions: Softys

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
That because of images. All images in game have tree copy (basically) low-, mid- and high- resolution, instead of dynamic zooming in/out option.

Reactions: Softys

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but where can I prostitute my character? I know of the one place on Tavros where you can get the cowgirl companion, but not sure about anywhere else.

dudeman108

Apr 11, 2018
So what exactly is the difference between the HTML and SWF versions? My gut instinct is that the HMTL version is just a stripped-down version of the SWF version, but I can't really tell (and I don't want to need to dig through both versions to check).

Should I just play the SWF version, or does the HTML version have new content that the SWF version doesn't?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So what exactly is the difference between the HTML and SWF versions? My gut instinct is that the HMTL version is just a stripped-down version of the SWF version, but I can't really tell (and I don't want to need to dig through both versions to check).

Should I just play the SWF version, or does the HTML version have new content that the SWF version doesn't?
Like I said before.
The swf is the latest in everything content-related.
The Java is the port change so they're going to put all the content there slowly.

If you want to play the full TiTs experience you're better off playing the flash version / SWF.
The Java's a buggy mess for the most part and it doesn't have all the content yet.

Last edited:

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020

HTML is an in-progress port and replacement of the SWF version, specifically using the image pack as a base. For the moment the SWF version has more content, but it's been officially dropped in favor of the HTML/Javascript port. Once the port catches up, it will wind up passing the flash version and receiving further new content.

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question, but where can I prostitute my character? I know of the one place on Tavros where you can get the cowgirl companion, but not sure about anywhere else.
If you're doing it for credits,then I think that it's the only one where you can consistently go;though some other pay ones do show up sometimes,example being the troop relief/moral on Myrellion.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
If you're doing it for credits,then I think that it's the only one where you can consistently go;though some other pay ones do show up sometimes,example being the troop relief/moral on Myrellion.
I don't really care about the credits, just being able to whore my character out basically. I'll have to check on Myrellion, didn't know about that, thanks

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Any way to remove the Steele part of my characters name and either change that or just have them call me by my set name only?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Did any awesome person upload the Offline Version probably around 1g - 2gig of the new update they released?

ctenken

Feb 14, 2018
is ther Image pack apk
The website or downloadable HTML version should work on android.
Any way to remove the Steele part of my characters name and either change that or just have them call me by my set name only?
No Steele is hardcoded as your last name.
Did any awesome person upload the Offline Version probably around 1g - 2gig of the new update they released?

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes