nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Agreed @moobere, I don't have any interest in any of these npcs that have been put in lately. I'd rather FenCo work on getting the bare bones content for like ten planets into the game, and then dedicate a month or two at a time to one planet to bring it "up to snuff", so to speak. And then work on the next ten. Or if ten is too much do five instead ffs. I mean what about the homeworlds of all these races?? Why aren't they all accessible yet?

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Agreed @moobere, I don't have any interest in any of these npcs that have been put in lately. I'd rather FenCo work on getting the bare bones content for like ten planets into the game, and then dedicate a month or two at a time to one planet to bring it "up to snuff", so to speak. And then work on the next ten. Or if ten is too much do five instead ffs. I mean what about the homeworlds of all these races?? Why aren't they all accessible yet?
What if I told you this Trials in tainted space you're playing is basically the tutorial section :|

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Well, with the "story" of the game, we travel towards newly discovered or newly colonized planets, so there is a chance that going to homeworlds will not be part of the game.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I guess i worded it wrong, with all the comments fen makes in the comments of the updates and savin and upsetdrake starting CoC2 it shows that what ever content they may have written is for ships, with the red myr quest on Myrellion even has a unaccessible scene that you cant see unless you have a capital ship (that you cant have since its not in the game).

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Well, with the "story" of the game, we travel towards newly discovered or newly colonized planets, so there is a chance that going to homeworlds will not be part of the game.
Fair point.

What if I told you this Trials in tainted space you're playing is basically the tutorial section :|
Don't know how I feel about that tbh.
I guess i worded it wrong, with all the comments fen makes in the comments of the updates and savin and upsetdrake starting CoC2 it shows that what ever content they may have written is for ships, with the red myr quest on Myrellion even has a unaccessible scene that you cant see unless you have a capital ship (that you cant have since its not in the game).
Yeah just overall I think they have their priorities totally fucked and they are going to end up losing more patrons than they gain sooner of later.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Fair point.

Don't know how I feel about that tbh.

Yeah just overall I think they have their priorities totally fucked and they are going to end up losing more patrons than they gain sooner of later.
It's not that their priorities aren't focused its that they don't have a system they wanted to be introduced for this new planet, if you put in the wrong password you get a bad end saying that its a filler cause they don't have the ships yet.

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
TiTS 0.7.173 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

Sent to lance for building. Thanks again; no hurry.

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

Yep. Off ta bed now
Links are down.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
TiTS 0.7.173 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

.swf:

Yep. Off ta bed now
Link is dead, can you please provide a new one?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
TiTS 0.7.175 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Reactions: dontqqmytofu

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
TiTS 0.7.175 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

.swf:

Notes:

I don't keep old versions hosted.

Im not even in my home state and doing thia for you fucks GIMME LIKES

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.175 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

.swf:

Notes:

I don't keep old versions hosted.

Im not even in my home state and doing thia for you fucks GIMME LIKES
I lol'd XD

Reactions: Wifi2455

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hello, I'm quite new to this game. I've read through the thread, but can't seem to find any instructions on how saving progress works in this game. I've downloaded the swf version for windows. Can anyone please help explain the saving process? Thank you.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, I'm quite new to this game. I've read through the thread, but can't seem to find any instructions on how saving progress works in this game. I've downloaded the swf version for windows. Can anyone please help explain the saving process? Thank you.
Well you got in the game an arrow facing down in the small menu below the map. If you click it you will go to a save page where you can save your game in one of 14 save spots. If you are still confused i will make you screenshots where it is

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes