JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Well you got in the game an arrow facing down in the small menu below the map. If you click it you will go to a save page where you can save your game in one of 14 save spots. If you are still confused i will make you screenshots where it is
Oh, I found where I can save in the game, but when I tried to save my progress, a window popped up asking if I would allow "Local" to store info on my computer. What does that mean?

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
TiTS 0.7.175 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

Sent to lance for building. Thanks again; no hurry.

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

Notes:

I don't keep old versions hosted.

Im not even in my home state and doing thia for you fucks GIMME LIKES
YES
YES
YEEEEEAAAAASSS
ALL THE LIKES

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, I found where I can save in the game, but when I tried to save my progress, a window popped up asking if I would allow "Local" to store info on my computer. What does that mean?
It's asking for permission to save the game on your disk

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
out of curiosity what is edited about the /f/ edition? i see edited busts but i don't exactly have a clear idea what exactly is edited about the busts.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
out of curiosity what is edited about the /f/ edition? i see edited busts but i don't exactly have a clear idea what exactly is edited about the busts.
the best example that i can give you is that the thicc anno pic is less thicc. I don't know much more about it.
Also, there are some edited/added Syri busts. But Syri without a dick, which may be preferred by some, not correspond to Syri in the game at all.

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
incase someone forgot to tell you guys it updates its public version once a month which is when the editor is usually edited

Reactions: RedDarsuki

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.176 unofficial mobile builds: broken edition.

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Yea, it takes some time, but how long is it? in like 1-3 sec or longer?
I let it sit for about two hours cause I did something else, but when I came back, I still had the "give Local Storage permission to access your computer" miniscreen on.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes