tontoman

May 4, 2017
anyone know whats a good way for a merc to beat frosty?
Use the edit util and give yourself great stats. Shield boosters. Hacking to get his shields down soonest as it lowers his attack also.

But as some others mentioned in the comments, new content doesn't trigger for some.

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
And how does one acquire more "swords"? (personally have trouble keeping track of which drug does what haha)
Virection Pill from New Texas has a pretty good chance of growing a second penis but keep some reducto handy for the inch growth

Reactions: JJZ-Godd

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Beat her 3 times and then lose too her
Use the edit util and give yourself great stats. Shield boosters. Hacking to get his shields down soonest as it lowers his attack also.

But as some others mentioned in the comments, new content doesn't trigger for some.
I've already beaten her. I mean the ending where you have a lot of kids with her and then something about ruling Uveto.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
I've already beaten her. I mean the ending where you have a lot of kids with her and then something about ruling Uveto.
This expansion is pretty buggy atm. Here's the thread:
And how does one acquire more "swords"? (personally have trouble keeping track of which drug does what haha)
I myself spammed dong designer. Only drawback is 5 taint per use, so the other method might be better as money becomes a non-issue at some point of the game (like when you get access to breedwell for example).

Reactions: tontoman

tontoman

May 4, 2017
This expansion is pretty buggy atm. Here's the thread:
Yeah, this might be one issue.
' Also, your character must have virile/fertile genitals as an additional prerequisite.'
Or you don't even trigger the breeding event. They have done this a number of times adding lots of frustration to folks wondering why content isn't triggering. Would have been better for being obvious with having the sex scene, but just not being able to continue to the actual breeding.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.179 public - unofficial,

Desktop SWF:

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Reactions: FoxStriker25

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I myself spammed dong designer. Only drawback is 5 taint per use, so the other method might be better as money becomes a non-issue at some point of the game (like when you get access to breedwell for example).
What exactly is the major/ detrimental downside to having a lot of Taint besides the larger libido and increased lust gain?

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
What exactly is the major/ detrimental downside to having a lot of Taint besides the larger libido and increased lust gain?
Well, if you have extremely high amount of taint, and you don't want to gain any more of it (like if you approach 100% taint) and you want to use something that would increase your taint, then you have to wait. And wait. Usually minimum of a week. Aside from 88mph and newly implemented Frostwyrm stuff, that would be quite annoying thing to do.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Well, if you have extremely high amount of taint, and you don't want to gain any more of it (like if you approach 100% taint) and you want to use something that would increase your taint, then you have to wait. And wait. Usually minimum of a week. Aside from 88mph and newly implemented Frostwyrm stuff, that would be quite annoying thing to do.
Okay, I can see how that can be annoying. But what happens if I've reached 200%? (may have overdid it with the dong-designer cause I'm a degenerate who wants my character to have 16 penises)

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Okay, I can see how that can be annoying. But what happens if I've reached 200%? (may have overdid it with the dong-designer cause I'm a degenerate who wants my character to have 16 penises)
As far as I know you can only have 10 (sad I know) but as long as you don't have a perk from the high amount of taint, you can wait it out or edit it away

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
As far as I know you can only have 10 (sad I know) but as long as you don't have a perk from the high amount of taint, you can wait it out or edit it away
Welp, too late then. Checked my perks and have the corrupted perk so can't decrease my taint anymore. Thanks for the info though.

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Welp, too late then. Checked my perks and have the corrupted perk so can't decrease my taint anymore. Thanks for the info though.
You can still use the editor to erase that and there should be a way in the (distant) future to erase taint.

Reactions: JJZ-Godd
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes