RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Good to know I'm not the only one getting tired of that.
Only one? His preference for waifu content and dickgirls has been a matter of contention since CoC's early days. It's ( the reasons) why he had such a falling out with the /vg/ slablands community.

UrtaQuest and Minerva, which I think started out as like a 97 page google word doc, were the two biggest examples that CoC was headed down the wrong path but at least TiTs hasn't gotten AS bad, yet.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Never seen people complaining about frequent updates before.

Depends on how you define, "end game content". Current max level is 10 but with the right build you can beat everything from level 7-8 onward. The new planet, Zheng Shi, might push it a bit further but I would say that TiTs is enough of a cash-cow to never seen an end of content.

That aside, there's "bad ends" found in multiple areas and a plethora of content to be found elsewhere.
Ever heard of oversaturation? Especially when its very little content being added in when there is a plethora of unfinished content inside the game?
Let's see
Badger Dildo
Myr: Civil War
Azra
Kiro quest
Syri quest
Saendra
The Bucking Bronco (Bar in NT)
I got these from the GitHub and a lot of these were started by or talked about by Fen or Savin, I love this game and have been around it since CoC but it has gotten alittle out of hand. But no one on his forums can even talk about it with out the community being assholes (the whole furry community is toxic anyway). Most of the content that is being added in are from Wsan and Nonesuch and they havent even been hired by them is ridiculous. Id rather he put out maybe 1-2 patches a week it would still be "Frequent" and not these little hot fixes that add little to no content.

Reactions: Soap Cracker

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to chime in while ya'll are talking about the amount of content in updates to remind people that Fenoxo raised $193,771 on kickstarter alongside, as of this comment, making $35,465 monthly on Patreon from TiTS alone, which is fucking ludicrous.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I'd like to chime in while ya'll are talking about the amount of content in updates to remind people that Fenoxo raised $193,771 on kickstarter alongside, as of this comment, making $35,465 monthly on Patreon from TiTS alone, which is fucking ludicrous.
Wait... Really, holy balls i didn't know that.

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
I uh... didn't exactly want to poke the hornet's nest here. There's much that can be said but dwelling on dramas is just a waste of time honestly.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
.7.184 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)

Normal Game

.swf:

.apk (ARM):

Sent to lance for building. Thanks again; no hurry.

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)

.swf:

Notes:

I don't keep old versions hosted.

ZeroC9006

Sep 5, 2017
TiTS 0.7.184 unofficial mobile builds: Another Bullshit Update Edition

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes