Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
because 8chan is a constantly burying unsearchable cess pit? tho dunno why they post the 8 chan mega link despite it constantly getting deleted shortly after :/
the links go down shortly before the new version comes up so i don't really care that much to upload them myself and then link it. (i know, i'm lazy)

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
the links go down shortly before the new version comes up so i don't really care that much to upload them myself and then link it. (i know, i'm lazy)
eh as long as there is a notice on what happens, could care less be as lazy as you want. tho the game must update rapidly if the release from Wednesday is already down.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Someone updated the thread, let me thank you for doing it, but you choose a fairly poor moment because we are spilling salt everywhere atm... :D

Still thank you to the person that updated the thread.

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
can any one help, how can i play this game?
i opened this by SWF opener, but stop till screen where i should select Male / Female,

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
can any one help, how can i play this game?
i opened this by SWF opener, but stop till screen where i should select Male / Female,

Download that and use it, if you still have problems then we will try something else.

Reactions: saso_mox

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
someone knows where i find Mitzi after save her in the pirate base in tarkus? because after i free her she disapears

:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just a question: the iOS version.. it's compatible only for the jailbreaked version of iphone, right? :FeelsBadMan:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
someone knows where i find Mitzi after save her in the pirate base in tarkus? because after i free her she disapears

:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
She's waiting in the Tavros station hangar, starting a week after you free her. Can't miss her either, she'll pretty much start humping your leg if you try to ignore her.

Reactions: MasterKrull

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Just saw over on his website that fenoxo just released a new update with some Overseer Maike content finally added. Can't wait till the link gets posted here since it's one of the few bits of content i've been waiting for. <3

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
Just saw over on his website that fenoxo just released a new update with some Overseer Maike content finally added. Can't wait till the link gets posted here since it's one of the few bits of content i've been waiting for. <3
Lol check back 2 hrs from now

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
So where is this game now? I know Fennoxo is all into the futa femdom, if I'm looking for maledom, should I just assume to look elsewhere?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
So where is this game now? I know Fennoxo is all into the futa femdom, if I'm looking for maledom, should I just assume to look elsewhere?
As someone whose brain categorizes futa as creepy dudes with boobs. I can say this is at least playable but you'll have to tell about half of the NPCs to go fuck themselves. Still there's a couple of solid non futa M female characters which make it worthwhile. Like Bess a gynoid you can make your pet or Anno.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes