Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.190, built:

Desktop SWF:

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I hope It's appropriate for me to ask this here, but I'm Actually worried I might do a no no if I do this one way or the opposite way.
I thought I might ask this here because maybe someone from this type of thread will know the correct answer. I'm making a really big guide for newbies on how to set up TITS and save edit on Windows 10, but I don't know if it would be frowned upon to create a whole new thread for that guide (wont be done for a very long while) or if it would also be frowned upon to post that guide in here, of it that would be okay but the guide would simply become lost in an ocean of other pages of comments? I wonder if the guide could be used to update the OP? Let me know what is the right course of action here please.

You can now steal Roz’s power armor. This disables her forever, but you get power armor. Good trade?
Which character is Roz? I don't know if I ever ran into them. This is the first I'm ever hearing about power armor in the game, or even Roz for that matter. Have I just been playing like a dumb-dumb?
What does the power armor do? Also does anyone have the save editing item code for it? Like the real secret item name that you need in order to add it to your inventory. I don't want to "disable" this character since I don't know what the consequences of this are, but I want power armor because it sounds cool.

Also, how do you like a review? Some people liked the reviews for this game/thread but there is no longer any like button visible. I would like to be able to like some of the reviews, however I can't do it for some reason.

You should ask one of the moderators (TheImage, brynhildr) that keep this thread up to date to add it to first page near the changelog and all the other stuff.

And as to should you make a new thread, i would say yes if you want to keep updating thing to it and you want to answer questions from people.

Hope that helps a little.

Goodluck with the project, hope it will go well!

Reactions: LabosCrabos

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
You should ask one of the moderators (TheImage, brynhildr) that keep this thread up to date to add it to first page near the changelog and all the other stuff.

And as to should you make a new thread, i would say yes if you want to keep updating thing to it and you want to answer questions from people.

Hope that helps a little.

Goodluck with the project, hope it will go well!
Thanks! When you say I should ask the moderators, You mean ask them about the power armor item code? I'm confused by how you answered that, I'm sorry.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks! When you say I should ask the moderators, You mean ask them about the power armor item code? I'm confused by how you answered that, I'm sorry.
I meant it in like ask them about putting the link to your thread when you will have it will all the stuff about how to edit tits.

Sorry for confusing you.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I meant it in like ask them about putting the link to your thread when you will have it will all the stuff about how to edit tits.
Sorry for confusing you.
Oh I understand now! thanks, don't worry about it.
That's actually a really great idea!
(I'm updating this post with my old post so it's easily visible on the last page, I doubt I'll ever get any answers on the other questions if I just let it sit on the last page because of the page update)

I hope It's appropriate for me to ask this here, but I'm Actually worried I might do a no no if I do this one way or the opposite way.
I thought I might ask this here because maybe someone from this type of thread will know the correct answer. I'm making a really big guide for newbies on how to set up TITS and save edit on Windows 10, but I don't know if it would be frowned upon to create a whole new thread for that guide (wont be done for a very long while) or if it would also be frowned upon to post that guide in here, of it that would be okay but the guide would simply become lost in an ocean of other pages of comments? I wonder if the guide could be used to update the OP? Let me know what is the right course of action here please.

You can now steal Roz’s power armor. This disables her forever, but you get power armor. Good trade?
Which character is Roz? I don't know if I ever ran into them. This is the first I'm ever hearing about power armor in the game, or even Roz for that matter. Have I just been playing like a dumb-dumb?
What does the power armor do? Also does anyone have the save editing item code for it? Like the real secret item name that you need in order to add it to your inventory. I don't want to "disable" this character since I don't know what the consequences of this are, but I want power armor because it sounds cool.

Also, how do you like a review? Some people liked the reviews for this game/thread but there is no longer any like button visible. I would like to be able to like some of the reviews, however I can't do it for some reason.

This maaaaaayyyy be a stupid question, but why don't you just use titsED?
I know it might be stupid but I'm too stupid to know the answer so I guess I'm asking to learn:biggrin:

Does titsED have items inside that you can just give yourself!? even if it does, I doubt that the most recent version of titsED has the newest update of TITS item codes listed inside (including the power armor's item code) so I don't know if that would work out. I'm interested in the item code so that I can do it in minerva if I can get it working. :coldsweat:

well, titsED may not be that up to date but it's getting enough updates to be really useful.
it's a program that allow to modify your save so that you have all the items that you want, look however you want, have all the perks that you want... etc.
if you don't know where to find it follow the link on this forum >>
I do know about titsED, (Thank you though :closedeyesmile:) I just don't think that it was updated after the last update that contained this power armor thing so if it does let you give yourself items, chances are that it might not let you select power armor and just give it to yourself. I need the item code so that I can give myself the item in minerva because I don't think I can use titsED for that purpose as of right now. I do appreciate your help however. :D
if anyone has the item code I would really appreciate it.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
reply edited into my original post, after you see this and reply I'll just delete (this message) (please be patient)
well, titsED may not be that up to date but it's getting enough updates to be really useful.
it's a program that allow to modify your save so that you have all the items that you want, look however you want, have all the perks that you want... etc.
if you don't know where to find it follow the link on this forum >>

j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
I know it might be stupid but I'm too stupid to know the answer so I guess I'm asking to learn:biggrin:

Does titsED have items inside that you can just give yourself!? even if it does, I doubt that the most recent version of titsED has the newest update of TITS item codes listed inside (including the power armor's item code) so I don't know if that would work out. I'm interested in the item code so that I can do it in minerva if I can get it working. :coldsweat:
Well, it's not that up to date (usually updates for public builds), but it recognises new items when loading a save.
So you can just go to zheng shi, save your game, find and fight roz, take her power armor, save to a different slot,
open titsed, load the save where you took the armor, then load the previous save and add the armor to that save.
Roz is still there and you got the power armor, every ones happy

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Well, it's not that up to date (usually updates for public builds), but it recognises new items when loading a save.
So you can just go to zheng shi, save your game, find and fight roz, take her power armor, save to a different slot,
open titsed, load the save where you took the armor, then load the previous save and add the armor to that save.
Roz is still there and you got the power armor, every ones happy
Oh wow this is smart! I'm guessing I defeat roz and leave the power armor sitting in the inventory and then copy the item code! GENIUS! you ARE A GENIUS!:eek::cool: Thank you! I'm going to have to use minerva for this for sure because I don't think titsED allows you to copy the item code the normal way, but I'll have to see! I'll try with titsED first and let you all know if that way worked, and if not, I'll just explain how I did it if another way. It might be a while before I can figure out how to get to zheng shi though, unless I just make a special save that involves getting all the way there as fast as possible just for the power armor. If anyone has any tips on how to get to zheng shi insane fast I'll add it to the guide I'm making, along with how I did this whole thing. very excited! :heartcoveredeyes: thanks!

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Oh wow this is smart! I'm guessing I defeat roz and leave the power armor sitting in the inventory and then copy the item code! GENIUS! you ARE A GENIUS!:eek::cool: Thank you! I'm going to have to use minerva for this for sure because I don't think titsED allows you to copy the item code the normal way, but I'll have to see! I'll try with titsED first and let you all know if that way worked, and if not, I'll just explain how I did it if another way. It might be a while before I can figure out how to get to zheng shi though, unless I just make a special save that involves getting all the way there as fast as possible just for the power armor. If anyone has any tips on how to get to zheng shi insane fast I'll add it to the guide I'm making, along with how I did this whole thing. very excited! :heartcoveredeyes: thanks!
Not to ruin your feelings but you can have roz armor and have her alive... and it's quite easy, just add her armor as an item in the items page while she still lives in the game...

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Not to ruin your feelings but you can have roz armor and have her alive... and it's quite easy, just add her armor as an item in the items page while she still lives in the game...
............What...........!???? What version of titsED are you using? I can't find "Roz Power Armor" in the items section anywhere. How did you add it in? This is really interesting.

(I'm using
Did you add it in with minerva? if so, what is the item code name?

(also I never wanted to kill roz. I just wanted the power armor somehow)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes