Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
............What...........!???? What version of titsED are you using? I can't find "Roz Power Armor" in the items section anywhere. How did you add it in? This is really interesting.

(I'm using
Did you add it in with minerva? if so, what is the item code name?

(also I never wanted to kill roz. I just wanted the power armor somehow)
I'm using the same version as you, did nothing with any program,just typed roz and her armor poped up.

Reactions: LabosCrabos

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I'm using the same version as you, did nothing with any program,just typed roz and her armor poped up.
Did you meet Roz in the game first, or did you just start a new save and instantly load up titsED and find that inside? I wonder why it's not the same for me?

Also, how long ago did you download titsED? like minutes ago or several days ago? maybe there was a stealth update?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Did you meet Roz in the game first, or did you just start a new save and instantly load up titsED and find that inside? I wonder why it's not the same for me?

Also, how long ago did you download titsED? like minutes ago or several days ago? maybe there was a stealth update?
I did it on a save with 15k days with the titsed version that was as old as the update, i don't remenber the date.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I did it on a save with 15k days with the titsed version that was as old as the update, i don't remenber the date.
15k days of in game days?:eek: I'm really sad because I don't know why it wont show up for me in titsED:disappointed:

Maybe if you had minerva, you could open up a save in minerva (but no saving so you don't ruin your save!) maybe you could tell me the secret item code? If you don't already have minerva I wont bother you anyway. I'll just have to go all the way to Roz and get it, save before and after I get it, open minerva and copy the code myself and add it back to the other save or something. I don't know.
Still doesn't explain why my titsED doesn't find it, and also strange that your titsED shows it as "unknown". No problem :biggrin:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
15k days of in game days?:eek: I'm really sad because I don't know why it wont show up for me in titsED:disappointed:

Maybe if you had minerva, you could open up a save in minerva (but no saving so you don't ruin your save!) maybe you could tell me the secret item code? If you don't already have minerva I wont bother you anyway. I'll just have to go all the way to Roz and get it, save before and after I get it, open minerva and copy the code myself and add it back to the other save or something. I don't know.
Still doesn't explain why my titsED doesn't find it, and also strange that your titsED shows it as "unknown". No problem :biggrin:
This is my save,

Go nuts and try everything you want :D

j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
I'm really sad because I don't know why it wont show up for me in titsED:disappointed:
just typed roz and her armor poped up.
but it recognises new items when loading a save.
I should clarify: titsed updates it's switches, variables, item codes and what so ever that aren't implemented yet when loading a new save, but only as long as those are actually used in the loaded save file (in this case roz armor).
that means you need to load a save that already has roz armor to add it to another save.
That's why roz power armor is listed in soap's save in the category "unkown item" not as "armor".
I hope this helps.
EDIT: This actually is temporary, it only last for one(!) titsed session, so when you close and open it again, those updates are lost and you have to load a save with those for the app unknown vars again.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
This is my save,

Go nuts and try everything you want :D
Hey thanks! wow!:D

I should clarify: titsed updates it's switches, variables, item codes and what so ever that aren't implemented yet when loading a new save, but only as long as those are actually used in the loaded save file (in this case roz armor).
that means you need to load a save that already has roz armor to add it to another save.
That's why roz power armor is listed in soap's save in the category "unkown item" not as "armor".
I hope this helps.
EDIT: This actually is temporary, it only last for one(!) titsed session, so when you close and open it again, those updates are lost and you have to load a save with those for the app unknown vars again.
Wait, I was suddenly so happy for a moment but now I think I'm really sad again, Do you mean that I can't just add whatever supposed "Roz Power Armor" code exists in Soap Crackers save file and basically just set it and forget it in my save? Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding but it sounds like you mean that if I add Roz Power Armor to my save from Soap Cracker's save that once I save my game and exit and re-enter the game that Roz Power Armor will stop existing or something.:(

again forgive me If I'm totally misunderstanding here.:oops:

j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
I'll try to be as understandable as possible and give you step by step instructions:
1. Copy soap's save to your tits save directory in %appdata% and open it in titsed so titsed gets roz armor informations
2. Load your save that you want to edit
3. go to the items rider and add roz power armor to your items (it's under "unknown itmes")
4. save the edits to your file

(Doing it in minerva (I use the age old desctop version (hurray for desctop versions)) is most likely more complicated because it also needs (as far as i know) the itemstats (armor, flavor, etc.) to not corrupt the save)

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I'll try to be as understandable as possible and give you step by step instructions:
1. Copy soap's save to your tits save directory in %appdata% and open it in titsed so titsed gets roz armor informations
2. Load your save that you want to edit
3. go to the items rider and add roz power armor to your items (it's under "unknown itmes")
4. save the edits to your file

(Doing it in minerva (I use the age old desctop version (hurray for desctop versions)) is most likely more complicated because it also needs (as far as i know) the itemstats (armor, flavor, etc.) to not corrupt the save)
Oh okay. To be honest this is what I believe I was going to do originally, but then what you posted made me feel like it would just reset or disappear right after I load the game again even if I saved it within my gamesave after transfering it, so I guess that was the misunderstanding. I really appreciate the help though and I think the advice about itemstats, armor, flavor is great advice to avoid corrupting the save, so thank you for that! :hushedface::D

I've run into another silly issue/Great Question for everyone who loves TiTs. This is bound to be a great discovery if this actually has a solution.
Here's what I'm trying to.
1. enable perma-cute perk in titsED
2. gain character features/description like cute eyelashes and adorable nose etc.
3. disable perma-cute perk after saving with these character features.

What happens when I try
1. enable perma-cute perk in titsED
2. gain the features I want and save the game with them
3. disable perma-cute
4. the features I like disappear
Or alternatively I try to wait for a while to see what happens but perma-cute ruins my characters luscious lips and turns them into pencil thin lips with the strange and funny excuse that my character is going through hormonal changes. I think this is silly because I figured perma-cute would support a feature like luscious lips, since it's cute, but instead perma-cute viciously attacks any feminine features my character has while making my character more "boyish" which isn't bad, and I wouldn't mind my character having the boyish/cute descriptions added but I can't seem to get those features to stick without other unwanted consequences. This is kind of sad because even though I'm making these initial changes in titsED, TiTs finds a way to corrupt my ideal character idea by allowing features to make changes to other features, which is annoying as can be!:oops:

Does anyone know how to keep the "eyelashes" and "adorable nose" and "boyish looks" character descriptions without allowing it to modify any other features? It would be rather interesting if fenoxo ever added a varied set of custom options to the way that perma-cute functions so that we could decide exactly what changes we want. I'm also curious to hear about everyone else's special tips and tricks and workarounds for how they got things to work in a way that may have originally not been easy to do as well as other cool discoveries.:eek:

One of mine is that I created a tentacle tail and changed the tail genital type to female anatomy and gave it a bunch of special flags including tail female genitals and tail male genitals, which as a result gave me a hermaphroditic tail with all the functions of both! So cool! If anyone has trouble figuring it out I can give more highly detailed instructions.:winkytongue:

P.s. has anyone had any success in making fully custom clothing and weapons in minerva without causing problems? How about in titsED? How about custom shields and armor? I want to hear everyones cool tricks! :cool:

j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
perma-cute perk
The features of the perma-cute perk like nose, eye lashes, etc are bound to the perk, they are not listed as possible flags/variables in the related body slots. It's a package deal.
2. Customisable clothing/armor/weapons/etc would actually be pretty nice, but(!) all those customisations would have to be coded in the .swf (i.e. colour, armor/damage buffs/debuffs,etc, that's why saves get corrupted if you temper with those)

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
The features of the perma-cute perk like nose, eye lashes, etc are bound to the perk, they are not listed as possible flags/variables in the related body slots. It's a package deal.
2. Customisable clothing/armor/weapons/etc would actually be pretty nice, but(!) all those customisations would have to be coded in the .swf (i.e. colour, armor/damage buffs/debuffs,etc, that's why saves get corrupted if you temper with those)
Ohhhh! So I shouldn't even try Okay... Thanks for warning me!!!!! It would be cool if TiTs or titsED got updated to allow you to mod those features in, like a custom creation feature or something. It's really sad that this can't be done at all, and It's also sad that those features are tied to the perk and can't be obtained in any other way. I had many weapons mod and clothing and shield ideas I wanted to try out but I suppose that wont be happening. For some reason Corruption of Champions allowed you to do this without too many issues. I remember someone who modded a weapon into "Ima firin mah lazor blaaaa with 99999999999 damage" and it worked, and all they used was minerva. So I guess this is just a bad idea with TiTs?:oops:

Update: apparently you can get the nice eyelashes and adorable nose if you set your femininity to 100 in titsED but you can not get the boyish description at the same time without perma-cute which paradoxically and ironically ruins your nice lips +other things I didn't bother waiting to discover. It would be nice if fenoxo made "boyish looks" "adorable cute nose" and "nice eyelashes" all seperate perks, and made it so that they could not modify other stats. and/or made stat modifying and non stat modifying versions of perma-cute.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Ohhhh! So I shouldn't even try Okay... Thanks for warning me!!!!! It would be cool if TiTs or titsED got updated to allow you to mod those features in, like a custom creation feature or something. It's really sad that this can't be done at all, and It's also sad that those features are tied to the perk and can't be obtained in any other way. I had many weapons mod and clothing and shield ideas I wanted to try out but I suppose that wont be happening. For some reason Corruption of Champions allowed you to do this without too many issues. I remember someone who modded a weapon into "Ima firin mah lazor blaaaa with 99999999999 damage" and it worked, and all they used was minerva. So I guess this is just a bad idea with TiTs?:oops:

Update: apparently you can get the nice eyelashes and adorable nose if you set your femininity to 100 in titsED but you can not get the boyish description at the same time without perma-cute which paradoxically and ironically ruins your nice lips +other things I didn't bother waiting to discover. It would be nice if fenoxo made "boyish looks" "adorable cute nose" and "nice eyelashes" all seperate perks, and made it so that they could not modify other stats. and/or made stat modifying and non stat modifying versions of perma-cute.
if you want that level of detail i suggest trying lilith's throne. you can even change what the color inside of your throath is...

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
if you want that level of detail i suggest trying lilith's throne. you can even change what the color inside of your throath is...
That name does keep coming up in conversations on F95 but I really like Trials in Tainted Space and rather focus on making it as fun as possible. I do like how it looks like COC running in a TiTs GUI, which is surprising and interesting to see, but I doubt it beats the special mass effect feel of TiTs. I really do thank you for mentioning it though! I would have never discovered it! :eek:

Thank you!:D

I still hope my other questions and posts continue to make some more good discussion though! :)

Nodenet

Jun 3, 2018
TiTS 0.7.191 unofficial mobile builds:

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

(the pc ones are not done yet)
Is it just me, or is anyone else unable to install the normal apk this time? The error isn't very informative. Just says 'file not installed' or something rather similar. :(

JustJustin

Jan 30, 2018
Might be a dumb thing to ask, but how do you guys add IPAs to your phones?

I tried looking it up and doing it but I get errors and it doesn't work, seems easier to ask.

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get that scene?
There's actually a few SyrixAnno scenes, namely the Christmas event, and the first time you go to Mhen'ga with Anno where it's very heavily hinted. Beyond that, it's part of quests not yet in

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes