cursedsamurai

May 29, 2017
I'm actually running into an issue that made me laugh. I'm afraid to add people to my ships crew because I don't know what the crew limit is. I'm afraid I might like more characters than what my ship can actually hold and I get this sad feeling inside me when I think of kicking one of them off the ship, especially Celise. Anyone know if there's no crew limit, of if there is one if it can be modded in titsED so I can have infinite crew spaces? I'm actually feeling stuck here.::|:
I currently have 15 Crew members on the first page and the second page opened up (one on the second page so far).

Reactions: LabosCrabos

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I currently have 15 Crew members on the first page and the second page opened up (one on the second page so far).
Whoa! That's great! I wonder how they all fit in Steele's ship? I wonder but I wont question it if it works! No use in breakinging what isn't broken!

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Whoa! That's great! I wonder how they all fit in Steele's ship? I wonder but I wont question it if it works! No use in breakinging what isn't broken!
Clown magic. There's an expansion under development to let you upgrade and buy new ships at the cost of actually having limited berthing on the low tier options. Unfortunately from the bits and pieces I heard, they handed that to a part-time coder with butt tons of RL interference so who knows when that ever gets done. Until then, there's no limit to the number of people you can stuff into something that's about as big as a camper van.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
0.7.193 (bugfixes no added content)
Desktop SWF:

Edited SWF:

No mobile builds this time

P.S. for 8chan people that seem to hate me, i just upload your link here and i even said before that those links are here thanks to you, so go on and hate me i just wanna help people to play this game...

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Who do you have on the ship then, could you make a screen shot, becuause i'm curious who can go on ship and i can't seem to find everybody.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
0.7.193 (bugfixes no added content)
Desktop SWF:

Edited SWF:

No mobile builds this time

P.S. for 8chan people that seem to hate me, i just upload your link here and i even said before that those links are here thanks to you, so go on and hate me i just wanna help people to play this game...
8chan is always butthurt for some reason. Don't mind them, just do what you want to do.

Reactions: henkolafson

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Sorry to ask but what is the difference between the edited one and the desktop one?

D

Deleted member 219719

I'm actually running into an issue that made me laugh. I'm afraid to add people to my ships crew because I don't know what the crew limit is. I'm afraid I might like more characters than what my ship can actually hold and I get this sad feeling inside me when I think of kicking one of them off the ship, especially Celise. Anyone know if there's no crew limit, of if there is one if it can be modded in titsED so I can have infinite crew spaces? I'm actually feeling stuck here.::|:
I don't think there's a limit on it. I might be wrong though, but I have yet to run into it.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have a good strategy to beat Maike as a mercernary i have 30 will power and 5 libido and she fills the lust bar in around three turns. Plus she spams that move all the time.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know if Sera can be recruited as a friendly crew member? I read the entire wiki page on her

and it seems like there are many ways to be very cruel about it, which I definitely want to avoid 100%. I'm afraid she might do that thing where she pranks the main character with rainbowtox, so I'm thinking of just forgetting she exists and never adding her to my crew. Is there a way she can be added 100% friendly without any issues or pranks or anything bad?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know if Sera can be recruited as a friendly crew member? I read the entire wiki page on her

and it seems like there are many ways to be very cruel about it, which I definitely want to avoid 100%. I'm afraid she might do that thing where she pranks the main character with rainbowtox, so I'm thinking of just forgetting she exists and never adding her to my crew. Is there a way she can be added 100% friendly without any issues or pranks or anything bad?
As of now I think it's not possible to recruit her without those.
Probably because of her character, but you have to trick her to have her onboard and she will try to have her revenge.
Maybe one day there will be an update for that but probably not, knowing how fen&co works.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes