LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
From my personal experience i had sera make a mess in my storage and that was all till i made her mine... so i would say it's worth a try, you need like an half to an hour to make this quest complete, and make her your slave/plaything/breeder... I will recommend saving up the game and trying to tame her to see if you will like the result.
Pretty much all of Sera's antics (pranks) are avoidable, and the chances of them occurring further decrease with the investment (1/4 vs 1/10), and I mean it. I mean, do you really go that often to press the smut button on board of the ship? The storage mess is just her messing the order in which the items were displayed, finally, her taking the ship is quite rare and its only for 2 hours, which you can wait with the press of a button. About the shower prank, I pretty much gave you all the solutions to go around it, and I'll add something else I have about 6334 days in-game and whenever there was a status icon regarding odours I took a shower as well as after the gym, and I still haven't encountered the shower prank and others, with the exception being Sera taking the ship for a ride but that's it no damages and nothing is missing, so its safe to have her as crew. So just think of Sera as a sarcastic girlfriend that plays a prank every once in a blue moon, and if you are afraid of Sera you really but really need to avoid Riya (especially bad to male PC's) and Verusha... they make Sera look like a tame infant with a cheeky attitude.
Yea, I guess what really gets to me the most is the fact that there is no 100% guarantee that she wont prank me. I don't mind pranks but Seras pranks create severe inconveniences for me in my opinion that prevent me from relaxing and just enjoying the game without having to remember all kinds of things that I shouldn't click out of fear that I will get my hair or eye color changed and have to spend loads of credits putting back. I really like Sera's personality and playfulness but I don't have the patience to undo everything she does to me that I don't like. I really love her character, but I don't like that there's no way to tell her that it's not okay for her to cross the line and modify my character without my permission. It would make more sense to me if when you first get her if you choose to change her, then she pranks you. Otherwise I think it would be interesting if you choose to not modify her in any way when you first get her on your crew that she respectfully never tries to prank you in a way that modifies your character. In my opinion that would be a great addition to the game and make her character have more depth. I still want her to prank me, but only in ways that don't drain my credits or modify my character. I really like your posts and everything you both had to say. :)

With Riya I can understand why she would be top grade rage-fuel for alot of people, but she doesn't actually take your credits or modify your character, and her disrespect is purely verbal in nature. taking a swing at her doesn't even connect and that makes it all the more frustrating, because you can't even 1 v 1 her and teach her a lesson, and the game doesn't even give you an option to debate her and prove her logic wrong by bringing up that the ausars invented the warp gates even though your character thinks that thought just as they are talking to her, but doesn't think to actually have an option to speak that, so Yes she is very frustrating. I actually like Sera though and I want to add her to my crew but I don't want any negative consequences. I really don't like the things that Sera does...:disappointed:

As for Verusha, I haven't bumped into her yet but her description on the wiki doesn't really mention her doing anything way too mean to the main character, just maybe some kind of dom stuff but that seems to be it.

To be frank, I would have loved to debate Riya and earned some kind of mutal respect or understanding, maybe like some kind of angry-hate-respect where we see eye to eye but more like a friendly rivalry where she still treats me like garbage but in a sweet and caring (secretly I like you) kind of way, and I can't wait to meet Verusha because she seems really cool. I even like Seras personality, but I just simply don't like what she does without my permission. I hope this makes sense, and helps you to better understand my perspective. :coldsweat:

I really like tough dom girls as long as they're actually secretly nice and loving and respectful and wont actually ever hurt me in any way.

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Does anyone knows how to get that scene?
I completed it and so far it seems that nothing changes,she's just alone in that room on Uveto and the only post-quest difference it makes is that you can tell her you love her.

Also what the hell is happening with that SyrixAnno scene?Is it actually in the game but just unavailable?If so how will people who have already completed the quest access it?If it's actually there then this is classic Fenoxo,adding things first and fixing them later.
See my other reply. That what I was talking about. It seems its not in the game yet. You can search for such things in the TiTs Save Editors (TiTsEd) "raw" section.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I think i'm gonna start making a folder with every version of tits that comes up and just leave a folder link to mega.
Do you guys think that's a good idea or good idea? Please let me know so i will talk about it with a moderator.

Reactions: AnOldMan

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I think i'm gonna start making a folder with every version of tits that comes up and just leave a folder link to mega.
Do you guys think that's a good idea or good idea? Please let me know so i will talk about it with a moderator.
While that does sound good, the problem is mega links get taken down fairly often because of dmca claims. Might never happen to yours, but losing all that work might get annoying.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
While that does sound good, the problem is mega links get taken down fairly often because of dmca claims. Might never happen to yours, but losing all that work might get annoying.
True... still i thought to give it a try if people say that it's a good idea. i would make a new mega acc only for the tits and made a folder link with all the versions that would pop up.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
so wheres 1.94?

Its the SFW called LoliQuest, no it has nothing to do with Loli's (that's just what those who leaked it decided to call it), those on 8chan are just being particularly salty today.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Seems they took it down and changed the name of the PNG in a childish act of mocking me.
No worries however, I can just re-host if they have such a problem with me using their link, its just a little Flash File after all.

Oh also nice profiles X and Deadal. A warm welcome to, as you so love to refer to it "The Communist F95"

(Warning, they did alter the file, outside of adding an image to the boot screen I am unaware of other alterations, play at your own risk)
*Contained altered file. Mod deleted link.*

Christopher Hansen

Jul 24, 2018
Seems they took it down and changed the name of the PNG in a childish act of mocking me.
No worries however, I can just re-host if they have such a problem with me using their link, its just a little Flash File after all.

Oh also nice profiles X and Deadal. A warm welcome to, as you so love to refer to it "The Communist F95"
Hi, I’m Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Why don’t you have a seat over here Mr. Alexander.

Reactions: Q

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
@Azriel Alexander You might as well just take the file down, it's been sabotaged by them. You would've known if you had opened it. I don't trust my save games with their versions anymore though so I didn't bother even loading any of my saves and actually playing the game since they could have and probably did a bunch of other things to it. If they want to be immature, that's fine, they're well with in their rights to do that. So I'll just patiently wait for the public versions. It's no big deal to me tbh. I'll go do other things.

LadyOfWoe

May 21, 2017

Its the SFW called LoliQuest, no it has nothing to do with Loli's (that's just what those who leaked it decided to call it), those on 8chan are just being particularly salty today.
Except, it's not actually salt. Being neutral and generally a lurker, I planned to not say anything, but it's obviously this sort of devil may care prick attitude that's making the people over there annoyed and understandably so. I don't know why they keep giving out builds, except to maybe spite Fenoxo, but the way that certain people act about essentially what has to be someone paying for the game out of there pocket on their site and then someone on our site going and grabbing it like "Here guys I got the build! I'm sharing it! I'm halping! You're welcome guys!" when they've done not so much as anything for it is horrible. This is not to mention that after doing just a little bit of research over on 8chan I can see that the person/people who was posting the builds, were almost directly copying the posts and even the ideas from that site directly over here and then trying to act like it was theirs. This is all especially relevant when, and I don't even know if most of you remember or even know of this, but Fenoxo used to put tracking on builds which would make it so you wouldn't get the updated build and would also allow him to ban people that were leaking his work, and it was someone from 8ch, I'm pretty sure who made it so that wouldn't be a problem for the leaked builds. Now I'm not saying you have to abide by their will or anything, because 8chan is filled with petty and shitty people just as equally, but those people do leak the builds and unless someone else here is interested in using their money for leaking Backer Builds, I'm sure the least we all can do is be cordial.

I like this site, it's where I can find the occasional material for jilling off every now and then or whipping out some of my toys, but the sheer ignorance present currently is deplorable at best. I've said my piece, I hope that those over on 8chan who might read this at least don't think we all don't appreciate them for the work they do. Said work being screwing over one greedy Fenoxo.

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
This is probably a naive question, but is there any chance we could work things out before this goes full shitstorm?
btw I'm posting this in both forums.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You MUST know what you're uploading and at the very least, you have to know what is in the link. What if it was a trojan or a virus? When I get links, I always test it for viruses, make sure it's the right game/link, and then take out any "bloat" and give you the good stuff. It was altered so I took down the link.

To those crying about 8chan being a source... You're not the only source. Just one of many. Get over yourselves.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
This is probably a naive question, but is there any chance we could work things out before this goes full shitstorm?
btw I'm posting this in both forums.
I think we can. And I have a very simple solution. It seems like their main problem with us is that those that post the build here are doing just that. They are posting the MEGA Links straight from 8ch and admittedly for the longest time 8ch wasn't actually getting credited. I get why they're pissed off. I do. So instead of posting the mega links here, how about we post a link straight to the 8ch thread whenever a new build comes out. That way there isn't any confusion about who is actually doing the work. Admittedly when I first found this thread I had know idea that the builds actually came from 8ch, and I didn't figure it out until a month or two after I had been frequenting this thread for TiTs builds. So I get why they're pissed off. It's entirely understandable.

From getting off my ass and actually going and reading their board to see what the actual problem was it seems that they're not angry about us downloading the builds themselves, but that we post the mega links and don't give them credit. So lets stop calling them salty, and actually stop reposting their mega links. Face it, we took the L here, let's at least have some dignity to admit when we're wrong. Now I'm gonna go post in the 8ch thread and see if they're open to us posting links straight to the 8ch thread itself instead of their mega links.

Tomidomino

May 24, 2017
I think we can. And I have a very simple solution. It seems like their main problem with us is that those that post the build here are doing just that. They are posting the MEGA Links straight from 8ch and admittedly for the longest time 8ch wasn't actually getting credited. I get why they're pissed off. I do. So instead of posting the mega links here, how about we post a link straight to the 8ch thread whenever a new build comes out. That way there isn't any confusion about who is actually doing the work. Admittedly when I first found this thread I had know idea that the builds actually came from 8ch, and I didn't figure it out until a month or two after I had been frequenting this thread for TiTs builds. So I get why they're pissed off. It's entirely understandable.

From getting off my ass and actually going and reading their board to see what the actual problem was it seems that they're not angry about us downloading the builds themselves, but that we post the mega links and don't give them credit. So lets stop calling them salty, and actually stop reposting their mega links. Face it, we took the L here, let's at least have some dignity to admit when we're wrong. Now I'm gonna go post in the 8ch thread and see if they're open to us posting links straight to the 8ch thread itself instead of their mega links.
I'm totally a neutral individual in this conflict and lurk in both places. That is some wishful thinking, it's not going to work~ XD

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
I'm totally a neutral individual in this conflict and lurk in both places. That is some wishful thinking, it's not going to work~ XD
maybe, maybe not, but there's no harm in trying.
Edit: nope they didn't go for it. It was a longshot anyways.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Why is everyone mad? Who got upset first and why? I've been reading the thread and I don't actually understand the starting point of whatever this conflict is to begin with. Would someone care to explain it to me please?:confused: The only part I understood in this entire string of events was some possible trolling attempts that seem to be growing in their attempted level of severity, but that's about it. (not to be an escalationist) I'm just stating my point of view here. I watched this thread go from fine to really rowdy in a very short amount of time and I'm really questioning why and even how this is even necessary. Can we discuss the game more? It's totally okay to just stop talking about 8chan this or that or trying to make peace with people who don't really seem interested in that. We can just go back to the way things were a few days ago and just have fun.

They say they like shitstorms and they don't like getting people from f95 posting over there, So I don't know what their motives are other than just being upset. I politely suggest we simply cut off all communication and keep our community peaceful and safe. Just my thoughts. :oops:

Reactions: Dammit
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes