Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
0.7.196 swf

Edited edition (f)
You are a magnificent person. <3 you've brought me closer to one of my true loves of TiTS. <3 my hope is that someday you're rewarded with your own soap dish/cracker box made of gold for your contributions to helping us indulge our little fantasy worlds.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
You are a magnificent person. <3 you've brought me closer to one of my true loves of TiTS. <3 my hope is that someday you're rewarded with your own soap dish/cracker box made of gold for your contributions to helping us indulge our little fantasy worlds.
Thank you! But i'm just as intrested with the game as most of the people here and since I can provide the link from 8chan to here what should keep me from doing so? I just hope that we can can all have fun and pleasure from this little gem.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I still want to know what you meant by that...

(English is not my native language so I don't get some of the quotes and jokes pls halp)
In a game called Call of Duty there is a character with the call sign Soap we played as him in MW and MW2 and he dies in MW3 RIP John "Soap" MacTavish ????-2016

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
In a game called Call of Duty there is a character with the call sign Soap we played as him in MW and MW2 and he dies in MW3 RIP John "Soap" MacTavish ????-2016
I didn't meant that but thanks for trying. He said that I'm a person. And I just don't know what he mean by that

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Hey everybody, (possible very minor spoilers that don't even contain any reliable info) After reading the TiTs wiki I read that Penny can be given IQ begone to "help find a cure" possibly for bimbofication but the wiki doesn't elaborate any further and I don't want to just do something to Penny that will bimbo her and have no way of changing it back because I believed I was making a cure or something. Whoever runs the TiTs Wiki has a really weird and frustrating habit of doing that with alot of things, possibly for the sake of avoiding spoilers but totally allowing other spoilers to happen like it's no big deal, which seems a bit contradictory to me honestly. But Hey, If I'm reading the wiki I'm probably trying to use it as a guide right? They could simply add some minor spoiler warnings and then give 100% of all information possible, but I guess that's besides the point here. What I wanted to ask was if anybody already did this part of the game and if giving penny IQ-Begone actually creates a cure or not. I would be interested in creating the cure because It makes the game more immersive feeling like I actually cured bimbo-itis in its various forms. If it's just another one of those dead ends, Please do let me know.:) I only want to bimbo Penny if I can save/unbimbo her again for the sake of science.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
If it's just another one of those dead ends, Please do let me know.:) I only want to bimbo Penny if I can save/unbimbo her again for the sake of science.
Like with pretty much everything else in the game, there is no going back when you change a character... the whole "make a cure" is just a line given for it to make sense for Penny to pay you for the IQ B-gone.

Reactions: LabosCrabos

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Save, give cure and play to see outcome. If outcome isn't to your liking reload last save.
guess I wasn't clear? there is no cure... giving her the item has no effect on anything, other then the money and alignment change you get from giving the item to her instead of selling it to a vendor... it's a way for a nice steele to act nice, after having forced your friends dog to become your bimbo sexslave...

Reactions: LabosCrabos

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
guess I wasn't clear?
My point still stands and it was to the person before you.

When doing something that may or may not change someone, save first then give item.

Nothing you said changes that fact.

Since when was Penny a "friends dog"?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes