LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
very excited for TiTsEd v0.27.4
arghh whenn will iitt beee readdyyyyyyy? o_O

I don't know what all these forks are about

Did different people make different versions of TiTsEd? (all of them appear to be many "commits" behind the main version) so what's going on here? I'm confused.

On a semi-related note, does anyone know a proper way to save edit using minerva? What I mean to say is that many people warn against it because some people get their saves corrupted or their games crash, but some people claim to be able to add and remove flags, edit values, change weapon or armor names and descriptions without issues. What's the truth? I'm not sure myself at this point but I would jump for joy if I could give myself a lightsaber and a darth vader suit or just have my fun and do whatever I want. If anyone has any good advice or information please let me know, Thank you. :)

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
On a semi-related note, does anyone know a proper way to save edit using minerva? What I mean to say is that many people warn against it because some people get their saves corrupted or their games crash, but some people claim to be able to add and remove flags, edit values, change weapon or armor names and descriptions without issues. What's the truth? I'm not sure myself at this point but I would jump for joy if I could give myself a lightsaber and a darth vader suit or just have my fun and do whatever I want. If anyone has any good advice or information please let me know, Thank you. :)
While I don't know about hardcoding my own items in. (Never actually tried.) Just editing flags for things never seemed to cause me any issues. I only ever used it because I forget to make a backup of my data and then clear my cache, so I edit myself in with a decent chunk of my credits and XP to get me back rolling.

You could always make a test save to edit with it and see what does and doesn't crash the game. Not like it will kill your main one to mess with a test. ^-^
I think it should be common sense disclaimer though that editing certain files without certain things being unlocked might have random consequences/weird crashes/bugs etc. But if you're just goofing around with a test it shouldn't matter right? :D

Reactions: bloodu

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
very excited for TiTsEd v0.27.4
arghh whenn will iitt beee readdyyyyyyy? o_O

I don't know what all these forks are about

Did different people make different versions of TiTsEd? (all of them appear to be many "commits" behind the main version) so what's going on here? I'm confused.

Why are you using minerva? There's a simple editor called "TiTsEd" that you can find on the OP, under the "Extra" field, that lets you modify pretty much everything without any problem of any sort (at least lets you add what is inside the game already of course, not things that aren't there) - at least for me worked 'till now. No error of any kind!

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Public patch is out

(swf)

dunno is any builds will be up for this patch

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
While I don't know about hardcoding my own items in. (Never actually tried.) Just editing flags for things never seemed to cause me any issues. I only ever used it because I forget to make a backup of my data and then clear my cache, so I edit myself in with a decent chunk of my credits and XP to get me back rolling.

You could always make a test save to edit with it and see what does and doesn't crash the game. Not like it will kill your main one to mess with a test. ^-^
I think it should be common sense disclaimer though that editing certain files without certain things being unlocked might have random consequences/weird crashes/bugs etc. But if you're just goofing around with a test it shouldn't matter right? :D
Well I suppose I could do that but what I'm worried more about is highly modified weapons and armor that don't crash the game or corrupt my save file RIGHT NOW but then go on to do that much much later, You know what I mean? I'm weirdly paranoid about it causing severe issues later on and surprising me when it's too late to fix it. I'm really tempted to just go right ahead and do some testing but I'm really curious if anyone else did what I'm trying to do and played the game for at least two or three public versions with the same edits without any problems.:hushedface:

I intend to take one or another type of armor and just add all the flags that I like to it, give it bonus resistance of every kind, basically make an extremely advanced set of hybrid alien armor that's basically like masterchief or iron man, but faster and more flexible, I want to try making my character like a super hero and just having loads of fun.:cool:

Secondly, I also intend to take a melee weapon and try to make it like a lightsaber with burning and electrical flags and everything that makes a lightsaber special, and a ranged weapon with a bunch of different flags too. I have no idea to what extent I will be able to change the names and descriptions of the items I want to play around with.:cool:

Another thing I found really strange is that many people say and understand modding existing weapons or clothes vs adding compeltely new ones to the game almost as if it's the same, and flip flop back and forth between the two and I'm sensing a bunch of confusion there whenever it gets brought up. I just want to make it very clear that I have no idea how to hardcode a new weapon or clothing into the game, and only intend to play around with existing weapons and clothes in the game, but I don't know how much I can play around with that until the game decides it doesn't recognize the original weapon or clothing item anymore and decides to corrupt its own save.::|:

The funniest thing about all of this is that I remember using minerva a very long time ago to play around with items in corruption of champions and turning a bow and arrow or a sword into a lightsaber or a high powered bazooka without my saves ever corrupting and other people mentioned having a huge amount of fun doing this, but for some reason now when I search for people doing things like that in TiTs everyone seems to paranoid and afraid and cautious as if something's changed to make it more risky to slightly change an items stats or something, so I don't know why theres that increased element of fear or if it's just fear mongering to force people to play the totally single player game the way that it was meant to be played in the privacy of their own home even though it doesn't affect anyone else if they have infinitely strong armor or weapons. It could be fear mongering I suppose. My other theory is that maybe it's just a risk for when you "update" your save game file to a new version like the next public build? I wonder if it would be safer to delete my edited items before updating and then adding them back in after the update? I'm not sure... There's a huge element of mystery surrounding this.:eek:

If you discover anything new while I'm attempting some testing, Please do let me know! I'll created a guide on it eventually, in a very long time. You've been very helpful thanks!:extremelyhappy:

Why are you using minerva? There's a simple editor called "TiTsEd" that you can find on the OP, under the "Extra" field, that lets you modify pretty much everything without any problem of any sort (at least lets you add what is inside the game already of course, not things that aren't there) - at least for me worked 'till now. No error of any kind!
Wait wait wait.... Do you mean to tell me I can modify weapons and clothing there? does that actually come up in that section!? :eek::eek::eek:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well I suppose I could do that but what I'm worried more about is highly modified weapons and armor that don't crash the game or corrupt my save file RIGHT NOW but then go on to do that much much later, You know what I mean? I'm weirdly paranoid about it causing severe issues later on and surprising me when it's too late to fix it. I'm really tempted to just go right ahead and do some testing but I'm really curious if anyone else did what I'm trying to do and played the game for at least two or three public versions with the same edits without any problems.:hushedface:

I intend to take one or another type of armor and just add all the flags that I like to it, give it bonus resistance of every kind, basically make an extremely advanced set of hybrid alien armor that's basically like masterchief or iron man, but faster and more flexible, I want to try making my character like a super hero and just having loads of fun.:cool:

Secondly, I also intend to take a melee weapon and try to make it like a lightsaber with burning and electrical flags and everything that makes a lightsaber special, and a ranged weapon with a bunch of different flags too. I have no idea to what extent I will be able to change the names and descriptions of the items I want to play around with.:cool:

Another thing I found really strange is that many people say and understand modding existing weapons or clothes vs adding compeltely new ones to the game almost as if it's the same, and flip flop back and forth between the two and I'm sensing a bunch of confusion there whenever it gets brought up. I just want to make it very clear that I have no idea how to hardcode a new weapon or clothing into the game, and only intend to play around with existing weapons and clothes in the game, but I don't know how much I can play around with that until the game decides it doesn't recognize the original weapon or clothing item anymore and decides to corrupt its own save.::|:

The funniest thing about all of this is that I remember using minerva a very long time ago to play around with items in corruption of champions and turning a bow and arrow or a sword into a lightsaber or a high powered bazooka without my saves ever corrupting and other people mentioned having a huge amount of fun doing this, but for some reason now when I search for people doing things like that in TiTs everyone seems to paranoid and afraid and cautious as if something's changed to make it more risky to slightly change an items stats or something, so I don't know why theres that increased element of fear or if it's just fear mongering to force people to play the totally single player game the way that it was meant to be played in the privacy of their own home even though it doesn't affect anyone else if they have infinitely strong armor or weapons. It could be fear mongering I suppose. My other theory is that maybe it's just a risk for when you "update" your save game file to a new version like the next public build? I wonder if it would be safer to delete my edited items before updating and then adding them back in after the update? I'm not sure... There's a huge element of mystery surrounding this.:eek:

If you discover anything new while I'm attempting some testing, Please do let me know! I'll created a guide on it eventually, in a very long time. You've been very helpful thanks!:extremelyhappy:

Wait wait wait.... Do you mean to tell me I can modify weapons and clothing there? does that actually come up in that section!? :eek::eek::eek:
I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by "modify weap and cloth", but if you mean add them without problem (even the NPC's one that are exclusive just for them and you can't obtain in any way possible other than editor) then yes, you can do pretty much everything there. You can modify your body piece by piece, your perks by adding any kind of it (if you choose for example the mercenary path but you wanted even the perks of another class, you can tick them and you'll have them). Fairly positive you can do anything there.

If you meant instead attack power and such of the weap, I don't think that's possible.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Nah, fool, but there are other programs that let you do that. I use the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to edit the SWF file. Originally I wanted to see if I could change NPCs so have bigger tits or use different weapons, shit like that, but even though you can it doesn't change how their scenes are written. Which...you know, kind of figures.
However as a joke for one playthrough I decided to turn the Rock, the shit-tier default weapon, into a One-Punch Man reference. And that totally worked. For convenience, I also changed the Taint you gain from using certain items like Throbb to have negative values--thus removing Taint--and spent an annoying length of time trying to force Tentacool to only change cock type before eventually deciding to just save-scum that like I always did.
If you meant instead attack power and such of the weap, I don't think that's possible.
Where there's a will, there's a way. Someone put these games together just so, and with the right program they can be taken apart just so. It's all a matter of knowing, finding, or stumbling upon the right one.
...and having nothing better to do. :noexpression:

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what do you mean by "modify weap and cloth", but if you mean add them without problem (even the NPC's one that are exclusive just for them and you can't obtain in any way possible other than editor) then yes, you can do pretty much everything there. You can modify your body piece by piece, your perks by adding any kind of it (if you choose for example the mercenary path but you wanted even the perks of another class, you can tick them and you'll have them). Fairly positive you can do anything there.

After checking I realized that there is no section in titsED called "extra":frown:

There is no "Extra" frield.:frown:

Nah, fool, but there are other programs that let you do that. I use the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to edit the SWF file. Originally I wanted to see if I could change NPCs so have bigger tits or use different weapons, shit like that, but even though you can it doesn't change how their scenes are written. Which...you know, kind of figures.
However as a joke for one playthrough I decided to turn the Rock, the shit-tier default weapon, into a One-Punch Man reference. And that totally worked. For convenience, I also changed the Taint you gain from using certain items like Throbb to have negative values--thus removing Taint--and spent an annoying length of time trying to force Tentacool to only change cock type before eventually deciding to just save-scum that like I always did.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Someone put these games together just so, and with the right program they can be taken apart just so. It's all a matter of knowing, finding, or stumbling upon the right one.
...and having nothing better to do. :noexpression:
Okay now that's really cool and I appreciate both of your help in this matter :heartcoveredeyes:
The thing is, I feel I have been terribly and completely misunderstood.

This is my plan (and I guess other peoples plans judging from what I heard) is that people tend to open minerva, find the item their character has, and just modify those values. like changing the damage of the weapon they are holding, or the damage type like bullet vs electric vs burn or something.

Also, changing the values of the armor for higher armor rating and shields, and damage resistance flags. I'm worried that by editing the items my character has, the save will corrupt because the game wont recognize them anymore.:(

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Nah, fool, but there are other programs that let you do that. I use the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to edit the SWF file.
Where do I get this and How do I use it? Is it really difficult and confusing for a total noob like me? Can you give me some tips?:eek:

Edit: so lets just say I "decompile" this, how to I re-compile it again? do I have to make the same changes every update? I don't even know what values I'm looking for. Very confusing stuff. I don't even know what it is that I'm even trying to do, let alone even considering doing it. I'm totally lost here.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
After checking I realized that there is no section in titsED called "extra":frown:

There is no "Extra" frield.:frown:

Okay now that's really cool and I appreciate both of your help in this matter :heartcoveredeyes:
The thing is, I feel I have been terribly and completely misunderstood.

This is my plan (and I guess other peoples plans judging from what I heard) is that people tend to open minerva, find the item their character has, and just modify those values. like changing the damage of the weapon they are holding, or the damage type like bullet vs electric vs burn or something.

Also, changing the values of the armor for higher armor rating and shields, and damage resistance flags. I'm worried that by editing the items my character has, the save will corrupt because the game wont recognize them anymore.:(
Ehm.. the "Extra" part was for downloading the editor, here in this thread if you didn't know about the existence of that program. Within that there's no extra field, I know that XD

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Ehm.. the "Extra" part was for downloading the editor, here in this thread if you didn't know about the existence of that program. Within that there's no extra field, I know that XD
*Epic Facepalm* :tiredface:

Well thank you anyway. I've been using titsED for a while now and I never saw an extra field in it. I thought I had just missed it and it let me make custom weapons and armor but I was very very wrong. :oops: While testing in minerva it doesn't seem to give me the option of custom editing my weapons or armor values or flags. I distinctly remember being able to do this with minerva while playing corruption of champions. Why it can't be done with TiTs I have no idea. I'm rage induced. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Why fenoxo! why!!!!:perservingface:

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Where do I get this and How do I use it? Is it really difficult and confusing for a total noob like me? Can you give me some tips?:eek:

Edit: so lets just say I "decompile" this, how to I re-compile it again? do I have to make the same changes every update? I don't even know what values I'm looking for. Very confusing stuff. I don't even know what it is that I'm even trying to do, let alone even considering doing it. I'm totally lost here.
I literally just typed the name into a search engine. Not to get personal, but your wildly inconsistent grammar and use of many emojis leads me to believe you're typing this on a phone, and/or not the brightest crayon in the box. Those two things aren't necessarily related, but if you're a mobile user and...not unintelligent, being too lazy to format properly might bite you in the ass when you try to use the decompiler.
I say that because I had to figure this shit out on my own. I checked the website, ( ), other forums, and read little tips the program itself gave me. Here's what I can tell you:
Start with whatever works for your OS. The EXE might work for you, but I have to use "ffdec.jar" to start it.
In the upper right, there's going to be an Open folder, a Save icon (floppy disk) and some other options.
Whatever you change about the SWF file, you're going to want to save over the original or save your edited version as a separate SWF. I'd recommend the latter, just so you don't have to find and re-download TiTS if something goes wrong.
After you find and open the file you want, everything of interest to you will be under "scripts," and then "classes," and then "items." Pretty much everything you're after should be there. Further down you'll find a "Cheats" section that I edited once to give me 50 Zil Rations per cheat instead of 5, but it's easier to just make Rocks OP and beat Dr. Lash two or three times.
The rest you can figure out on your own, but just to make sure:
Under "Melee," choose "Rock," go to "this.baseDamage.kinetic.damageValue = " and change the number.
A window will open in the middle of the page for "Rock" and another one to the right for all the actual information about "Rock." There'll be a button on the bottom right that says "Edit P-Code" that you'll need to click before you can change anything. Once you do that, you can literally go in and change words or number values and then save. If you screw something up, the program will tell you what and why.
"pushbyte" ranges from -125 to 125, I think, while "pushint" lets you stick values in like 9999999 and possibly greater.

If all of this was a waste of my time because you need an easier method of cheating, hopefully someone who uses fewer emojis will get something out of it. Otherwise: happy editing.

Reactions: AnOldMan

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
.sol editors are more useful in that they can cope with any variables at any time, whether they're too new for the editor to have been updated or not.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I literally just typed the name into a search engine. Not to get personal, but your wildly inconsistent grammar and use of many emojis leads me to believe you're typing this on a phone, and/or not the brightest crayon in the box. Those two things aren't necessarily related, but if you're a mobile user and...not unintelligent, being too lazy to format properly might bite you in the ass when you try to use the decompiler.
I say that because I had to figure this shit out on my own. I checked the website, ( ), other forums, and read little tips the program itself gave me. Here's what I can tell you:
Start with whatever works for your OS. The EXE might work for you, but I have to use "ffdec.jar" to start it.
In the upper right, there's going to be an Open folder, a Save icon (floppy disk) and some other options.
Whatever you change about the SWF file, you're going to want to save over the original or save your edited version as a separate SWF. I'd recommend the latter, just so you don't have to find and re-download TiTS if something goes wrong.
After you find and open the file you want, everything of interest to you will be under "scripts," and then "classes," and then "items." Pretty much everything you're after should be there. Further down you'll find a "Cheats" section that I edited once to give me 50 Zil Rations per cheat instead of 5, but it's easier to just make Rocks OP and beat Dr. Lash two or three times.
The rest you can figure out on your own, but just to make sure:
Under "Melee," choose "Rock," go to "this.baseDamage.kinetic.damageValue = " and change the number.
A window will open in the middle of the page for "Rock" and another one to the right for all the actual information about "Rock." There'll be a button on the bottom right that says "Edit P-Code" that you'll need to click before you can change anything. Once you do that, you can literally go in and change words or number values and then save. If you screw something up, the program will tell you what and why.
"pushbyte" ranges from -125 to 125, I think, while "pushint" lets you stick values in like 9999999 and possibly greater.

If all of this was a waste of my time because you need an easier method of cheating, hopefully someone who uses fewer emojis will get something out of it. Otherwise: happy editing.
Thank you for the help, but to be honest my brain just sworled around into an icecream and poured out of my nose.o_O

.sol editors are more useful in that they can cope with any variables at any time, whether they're too new for the editor to have been updated or not.
Wait you're telling me that there's a .sol editor other than titsED?:eek:

by the way, titsED has updated!
(TiTsEd v0.27.4)

And here is the latest public build of TiTs
(TiTS_0.7.199.swf)

Reactions: brynhildr
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes