bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Okay, so I'm trying to do the Zil Festival with sole rights to mate with Quinn - any advice on how to actually WIN the thing, given the lust aura in the air?

I managed to finally get it just after posting at level 7 - but damn the RNG is powerful for that encounter.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Okay, so I'm trying to do the Zil Festival with sole rights to mate with Quinn - any advice on how to actually WIN the thing, given the lust aura in the air?

I managed to finally get it just after posting at level 7 - but damn the RNG is powerful for that encounter.
I use titsED to raise my max lust to ludicrously high levels so I can take more lust damage before actually breaking down, that way I can always choose when I will do anything adult in the game, or just play it like a straight up action scifi like mass effect. (it's somewhere in the perks section near the bottom or middle)

By the way I wanted to bring this up because it got me upsetti in the spaghetti.

"Prolonged usage of the Mk. II version of the armoring system has a nasty habit of taking an unsightly toll on the wearer."
So then I went into titsED to get this

It's basically the clothes from the movie "kill bill" that's my best guess, but you can't really get it in the game except
"
Acquisition
Defeating in a sparring match and talking about her Outfit
"
I have no idea where Shizuya is and the characters page doesn't exist on the wiki.

SO.... To continue this mystery I added the yellow clothes in titsED and Guess what it says when I equip them?
"You have equipped your TST armor plating mark II!"
"What?!" :eek:
The game thinks the yellow clothes are TST armor plating mark II!!!! :eek:o_O

So my question here is, what the ******? and secondly can Shizuya even be met in game and sparred with to earn a version of the yellow clothes that aren't cursed with some horrible side effect (Wow thanks fenoxo, You're a genuine Fun guy, thanks for letting me play the game however I want:mad:) :confused: and thirdly, what is the horrible side effect of using the tst armor plating mark II? fourthly, why do the yellow clothes appear to be a secret copy of the tst mk II ?

This is a cool but frustrating adventure! I'm excited to learn what others figured out about this, totally crazy bros! x'D

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I use titsED to raise my max lust to ludicrously high levels so I can take more lust damage before actually breaking down, that way I can always choose when I will do anything adult in the game, or just play it like a straight up action scifi like mass effect. (it's somewhere in the perks section near the bottom or middle)

By the way I wanted to bring this up because it got me upsetti in the spaghetti.

"Prolonged usage of the Mk. II version of the armoring system has a nasty habit of taking an unsightly toll on the wearer."
So then I went into titsED to get this

It's basically the clothes from the movie "kill bill" that's my best guess, but you can't really get it in the game except
"
Acquisition
Defeating in a sparring match and talking about her Outfit
"
I have no idea where Shizuya is and the characters page doesn't exist on the wiki.

SO.... To continue this mystery I added the yellow clothes in titsED and Guess what it says when I equip them?
"You have equipped your TST armor plating mark II!"
"What?!" :eek:
The game thinks the yellow clothes are TST armor plating mark II!!!! :eek:o_O

So my question here is, what the ******? and secondly can Shizuya even be met in game and sparred with to earn a version of the yellow clothes that aren't cursed with some horrible side effect (Wow thanks fenoxo, You're a genuine Fun guy, thanks for letting me play the game however I want:mad:) :confused: and thirdly, what is the horrible side effect of using the tst armor plating mark II? fourthly, why do the yellow clothes appear to be a secret copy of the tst mk II ?

This is a cool but frustrating adventure! I'm excited to learn what others figured out about this, totally crazy bros! x'D
you need to look for great majin ship
2018-08-04_20-38-24.png

Reactions: LabosCrabos

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Please, someone tell me that are "programmed" some other things with the milf encountered on Uveto, Beatrice.

I know that there's so many choices inside this game, but... I honestly want her (so much, mostly because she's married and taking her away from her husband.. fills me up with excitement) :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Nodenet

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Please, someone tell me that are "programmed" some other things with the milf encountered on Uveto, Beatrice.

I know that there's so many choices inside this game, but... I honestly want her (so much, mostly because she's married and taking her away from her husband.. fills me up with excitement) :FeelsBadMan:
I don't think so, i think she got dumsterd by fencuck and let in the to normal to make content zone. (i'm sad about that too. She was so gentle and lovely):FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
:teary::(:tiredface::':)cryingface::perservingface::eek::confused::frown:eek:_O:idontcare::pensive::confounded::noexpression:

I don't think so, i think she got dumsterd by fencuck and let in the to normal to make content zone. (i'm sad about that too. She was so gentle and lovely):FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
You both mean the one with the labcoat and the barcoding thing? (no spoilers, since severe lack of context and highly unrelated to story content) I would really like it if I could pick and choose exactly what she was allowed to do to me so that it was strictly consentual roleplay based mind control with safety words. I only like safe fun to be honest. Not because unsafe fun isn't fun, but specifically because of the fact that to some people "unsafe fun" means "The most horrible things ever"

"hello sir my name is dr. EVIL, what's yours?" "Stainless, Stainless Steele.:cool:" "Welllll Thennn..... That's too Baaaaaaad.... because I just happen to have some rusty metal scouring pads and salty lemon juice right here Just. For. YOU. :evilsmile:*evil laugh*:evilupset:"

:perservingface:INeverAskedForThisDeusEx.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You both mean the one with the labcoat and the barcoding thing? (no spoilers, since severe lack of context and highly unrelated to story content) I would really like it if I could pick and choose exactly what she was allowed to do to me so that it was strictly consentual roleplay based mind control with safety words. I only like safe fun to be honest. Not because unsafe fun isn't fun, but specifically because of the fact that to some people "unsafe fun" means "The most horrible things ever"

"hello sir my name is dr. EVIL, what's yours?" "Stainless, Stainless Steele." "Welllll Thennn..... That's too Baaaaaaad.... because I just happen to have some rusty metal scouring pads and salty lemon juice right here Just. For. YOU. *evil laugh*" INeverAskedForThisDeusEx.png
Uh... I don't think so XD
I meant her - the one who asks for your help (well.. technically speaking, she doesn't. Yourself take the lead and starts the research) for the Savicites! The Captain of... #rightnowidontrememberthenameoftheship

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Uh... I don't think so XD
I meant her - the one who asks for your help (well.. technically speaking, she doesn't. Yourself take the lead and starts the research) for the Savicites! The Captain of... #rightnowidontrememberthenameoftheship
OH. I see. How did I confuse that!? :coldsweat:

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
I hope you mean something good... Idk but i hope. And we'll since I'm a passenger atm I don't really have anything better to do. So enjoy the new update and I hope you all will have a good day. Cheers
I still want to know what you meant by that...

(English is not my native language so I don't get some of the quotes and jokes pls halp)
Honestly I don't check f95 much, and to be fully honest with you, I have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I MEANT. But you are a person, so.. I have no clue.

Reactions: AnOldMan

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Honestly I don't check f95 much, and to be fully honest with you, I have NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I MEANT. But you are a person, so.. I have no clue.
Unless Soap is an alien hybrid like me ;)
soap us alien hybrids gotta stick together bruh :biggrin:

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017

Her creator is working on an expansion that involves pregnancy

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Unless Soap is an alien hybrid like me ;)
soap us alien hybrids gotta stick together bruh :biggrin:
I consider myself as a disney princes that haven't found the love of the life and is stuck in the nightmare.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Just a heads up, the new update with the New enemy: Slyveren Slavebreaker has just dropped over on the TiTs main website.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes