brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Uuuhhh... I have a question people:
I think.. I'm stuck with the main quest? I explain with much details as I can - though it's relatively short in the end. Practically speaking, after finding another probe I ended up on Zhengh Shi and I read only afterwards that you had to put the Slave outfit to proceed (I think) by letting yourself captured by Overseer Maike. Or you could just kick her/his ass and take the Spacesuit Helmet... and this is exactly what I did. Thus I ended up taking the incomplete spacesuit and voilà, I made a Pirate Spacesuit.. but after that? I even freed the slaves that were on the first part of the map, where you encounter Tivf and freed even the slaves that were under the Overseer. I shouldn't have done that? I should've chosen the "Slave" path? Because right now I'm stuck and there's no other place I can go on Zheng. I've checked every single area but nothing :FeelsBadMan:

PocketChange

Nov 2, 2017
I think the fight with Maike is as far as the main quest content goes so far. There's a new enemy that shows up on Zhengh Shi if you free the slaves now with this new update, don't think there's anything else new. Lot of old content though.

Reactions: brynhildr

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017
Uuuhhh... I have a question people:
I think.. I'm stuck with the main quest? I explain with much details as I can - though it's relatively short in the end. Practically speaking, after finding another probe I ended up on Zhengh Shi and I read only afterwards that you had to put the Slave outfit to proceed (I think) by letting yourself captured by Overseer Maike. Or you could just kick her/his ass and take the Spacesuit Helmet... and this is exactly what I did. Thus I ended up taking the incomplete spacesuit and voilà, I made a Pirate Spacesuit.. but after that? I even freed the slaves that were on the first part of the map, where you encounter Tivf and freed even the slaves that were under the Overseer. I shouldn't have done that? I should've chosen the "Slave" path? Because right now I'm stuck and there's no other place I can go on Zheng. I've checked every single area but nothing :FeelsBadMan:
They are still working on Zheng Shi so you cant retrieve/find the prove yet i think

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone know the female character on new texas that operates the male milking machine? I'm so upset because she just uses this very scary and traumatizing rape machien instead of just using her hands or something like a nurse (which would have made more medical sense) and the saddest part is that she as the character even mentions herself that she would prefer to use her hands instead of scary rape-O-tron-9000. I tried posted this on fenoxo but they just instantly banned me because they hate "outside" ideas.
I hope someone else can suggest it for me because I would love for the female medical assistant or technician to use her hands instead because it seems safer and healthier than the dangerous rape tool.
I swear that I have a really good theory on corruption of champions and trials in tainted space. Ok so here goes: (get ready for a wild ride because this is a colenso-tier theory so turn up the z-files music and sit back and relax and enjoy this 2spooky2Btrue-but what if-....story....err.. yea)
1. every character or page of content in tits has a little indicator at the bottom side that says who wrote the scenes.
2. every single character and page of content in the game reads like it was all written by the same exact person as if they were trying to sound like different people but absolutely fail to do so as it's insanely obvious it's the same writer and I'm 100% sure my instincts are totally accurate here. (I wont say which things make it more obvious in case they read this and try to change tactics, you can notice if you pay very close attention)
3. if you ever been on fenoxo forums and interacted with the different content contributors they all seem like the same person trying really hard to log in and out of multiple separate accounts trying to give the idea that the forums are more full than they actually appear
4. anyone who isn't already an official "contributor" or "writer" has basically 100 million% chance of never ever getting their ideas or content submitted into the game
5. if anyone goes into the forum called "Ideas" forum and posts.... IDEAS!- all the writers and contributors to TiTs or CoC immediately rush into the thread and start screaming at the poster of the thread and get really angry telling them to go away because they can't post ideas in the idea area. - they all get banned immediately after

I really believe that Fenoxo, Savin, and every single other writer and coder are all actually one and the same person (essentially a split personality gestalt and conglomerate of dr.jekle and mr.hyde fenoxo personalities hyper multitasking their multiple personas while they have a full monopoly on content creation while making it appear as if it's a friendly open community contribution project.

To take it even another level deeper, I think that some of the link posters from 8chan (who I will not name) (who were angry about not getting credited for their ripped versions) (which I believe is highly highly unusual since why would pirates care?) are also another disguised persona of fenoxo who intentionally choose to spread their game around to attract more sympathetic supporters, backers, and monetary contributors.

Tell me what you think about my theory? It's not intended to hurt anyones feelings and it's totally imaginary and all in my head. It's just my artistic tribute and parody to the character colenso in the game TiTs who is a cute little green conspiracy theorist. possibly even one of my favorite characters.:angel:

Did you enjoy? :cool:o_O:biggrin::eek:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Uhm... ok, since the previous matter was resolved, I have now another matter in which I ask once again help:
remember Ellie? The Leithan girl that you encounter on New Texas and his damn affection system? Supposedly should give me the option "Pheromones" and with that, should unlock the "mini-quest" for getting her pregnant? Well... doesn't happen anything at all for me. I mean, everytime I go and talk to her by clicking all the single options that are available, both of them always end up making sex and that's it, no more talking. And the same things happens over and over and over.

So... what am I supposed to do? By now I've already 100% affection with her and still nothing :pokerFace:

Tratatatata

Mar 19, 2018
Does anyone know the female character on new texas that operates the male milking machine? I'm so upset because she just uses this very scary and traumatizing rape machien instead of just using her hands or something like a nurse (which would have made more medical sense) and the saddest part is that she as the character even mentions herself that she would prefer to use her hands instead of scary rape-O-tron-9000. I tried posted this on fenoxo but they just instantly banned me because they hate "outside" ideas.
I hope someone else can suggest it for me because I would love for the female medical assistant or technician to use her hands instead because it seems safer and healthier than the dangerous rape tool.
I swear that I have a really good theory on corruption of champions and trials in tainted space. Ok so here goes: (get ready for a wild ride because this is a colenso-tier theory so turn up the z-files music and sit back and relax and enjoy this 2spooky2Btrue-but what if-....story....err.. yea)
1. every character or page of content in tits has a little indicator at the bottom side that says who wrote the scenes.
2. every single character and page of content in the game reads like it was all written by the same exact person as if they were trying to sound like different people but absolutely fail to do so as it's insanely obvious it's the same writer and I'm 100% sure my instincts are totally accurate here. (I wont say which things make it more obvious in case they read this and try to change tactics, you can notice if you pay very close attention)
3. if you ever been on fenoxo forums and interacted with the different content contributors they all seem like the same person trying really hard to log in and out of multiple separate accounts trying to give the idea that the forums are more full than they actually appear
4. anyone who isn't already an official "contributor" or "writer" has basically 100 million% chance of never ever getting their ideas or content submitted into the game
5. if anyone goes into the forum called "Ideas" forum and posts.... IDEAS!- all the writers and contributors to TiTs or CoC immediately rush into the thread and start screaming at the poster of the thread and get really angry telling them to go away because they can't post ideas in the idea area. - they all get banned immediately after

I really believe that Fenoxo, Savin, and every single other writer and coder are all actually one and the same person (essentially a split personality gestalt and conglomerate of dr.jekle and mr.hyde fenoxo personalities hyper multitasking their multiple personas while they have a full monopoly on content creation while making it appear as if it's a friendly open community contribution project.

To take it even another level deeper, I think that some of the link posters from 8chan (who I will not name) (who were angry about not getting credited for their ripped versions) (which I believe is highly highly unusual since why would pirates care?) are also another disguised persona of fenoxo who intentionally choose to spread their game around to attract more sympathetic supporters, backers, and monetary contributors.

Tell me what you think about my theory? It's not intended to hurt anyones feelings and it's totally imaginary and all in my head. It's just my artistic tribute and parody to the character colenso in the game TiTs who is a cute little green conspiracy theorist. possibly even one of my favorite characters.:angel:

Did you enjoy? :cool:o_O:biggrin::eek:
Carrie (and later her sister) will blow you if you come to her between the hours of 17:00 and 09:00 and are treated or using allure.

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017
Uhm... ok, since the previous matter was resolved, I have now another matter in which I ask once again help:
remember Ellie? The Leithan girl that you encounter on New Texas and his damn affection system? Supposedly should give me the option "Pheromones" and with that, should unlock the "mini-quest" for getting her pregnant? Well... doesn't happen anything at all for me. I mean, everytime I go and talk to her by clicking all the single options that are available, both of them always end up making sex and that's it, no more talking. And the same things happens over and over and over.

So... what am I supposed to do? By now I've already 100% affection with her and still nothing :pokerFace:
Your lust is probably high when you try to talk her thats why it leads to her sex scenes try talking to her with 0 lust and maybethe pheromone option will pop up if that doesnt work make sure you met dr lessau and also penetrated ellie vaginally, if ur dick is not big enough you cant penetrate her cunt insteadshe will use her ass i think.

Tratatatata

Mar 19, 2018

Honestly no idea. No matter what save and how much affection i have (even 0) after talking about her race she gives me option about pheromones.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Your lust is probably high when you try to talk her thats why it leads to her sex scenes try talking to her with 0 lust and maybethe pheromone option will pop up if that doesnt work make sure you met dr lessau and also penetrated ellie vaginally, if ur dick is not big enough you cant penetrate her cunt insteadshe will use her ass i think.
That.. did the trick. I never though about the lust meter and the fact that was always at the max xD

Reactions: aylmao1236

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
TiTS_0.7.202.swf

TiTS_0.7.202-f-Edition.swf

hope i did it right
tnx for the people that link it but lol it so fast theres a new ver already TiTS_0.7.203 at fenoxo

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So, I know that the difference between normal and (f) edition is edited busts, but does anyone know which/how many busts were edited and in what way?
I glanced at both versions but didn't really notice any difference and I also tried looking that info up at 8chan thread but that only resulted in a massive headache and sudden homicidal tendencies...

Reactions: AnOldMan

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
So, I know that the difference between normal and (f) edition is edited busts, but does anyone know which/how many busts were edited and in what way?
I glanced at both versions but didn't really notice any difference and I also tried looking that info up at 8chan thread but that only resulted in a massive headache and sudden homicidal tendencies...
all that was edited is Syri got her skin colour returned back to white on busts from adjatha and anno huskar busts from adjatha got her breast size reduced, maybe hips too not sure(sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my native, im russian)

edit: forgot it, anno not huskar bust from cheshire changet to bust from adjatha anno huskar but a lot more slim looking( i might post all pics i mentioned here in like original/edited order)

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
all that was edited is Syri got her skin colour returned back to white on busts from adjatha and anno huskar busts from adjatha got her breast size reduced, maybe hips too not sure(sorry if i made any mistakes, english is not my native, im russian)

edit: forgot it, anno not huskar bust from cheshire changet to bust from adjatha anno huskar but a lot more slim looking( i might post all pics i mentioned here in like original/edited order)
Thanks, just some minor changes then. And don't worry, your English is completely fine. ;)

Reactions: Theratul

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
tits 07.203
link from 8ch to folder contained normal and edited(f) versions

Reactions: Velpe
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes