Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
not talking about Penny, talking about the Pexiga that's Yammi's pet... you get the IQ B-gone during the quest to turn that pet into a bimbo...
Which is all well and good except the guy you answered was talking about Penny.

He didn't ask if he could cure the Pex, he asked if he could cure Penny if he turned her into a bimbo and gave her the IQ b-gone to make a cure which is what her quest says.

You seem to be on a completely different wavelength to everyone else.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Which is all well and good except the guy you answered was talking about Penny.

He didn't ask if he could cure the Pex, he asked if he could cure Penny if he turned her into a bimbo and gave her the IQ b-gone to make a cure which is what her quest says.

You seem to be on a completely different wavelength to everyone else.
What I wanted to ask was if anybody already did this part of the game and if giving penny IQ-Begone actually creates a cure or not.
guess I wasn't clear? there is no cure... giving her the item has no effect on anything, other then the money and alignment change
sorry dude, but you are the one on the wrong wavelenght here

Reactions: LabosCrabos

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Save, give cure and play to see outcome. If outcome isn't to your liking reload last save.
Forgive me but I almost felt like I detected a rude tone there. :( Please let me know If I'm mistaken...

sorry dude, but you are the one on the wrong wavelenght here
Well anyway thank you for your help, it's all fine I guess. :oops:
At first I was talking about Penny more, but I like how you picked up on how I cared just as much about pexiga as well since she's extremely related to that whole rather wacky part of the game. I would love to uplift pexiga and save penny AND create a cure for bimboness in the game without making pexiga or penny into a bimbo in the first place (if there was a cool way to do that):cool:

I think the smartest option for me is to just leave that section of the game alone to avoid dead ends or non-positive outcomes in the game and focus on the parts of the game that are fun :biggrin:

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Forgive me but I almost felt like I detected a rude tone there. :( Please let me know If I'm mistaken...
I didn't detect any rudeness from him at all. All he did was explain the idea of saving before you make any changes you might not like and then reloading if you don't like them. It's called save scumming.

Edit: in fact I save scum all the time to get the ideal TF from an item. For example when I am taking amazona to try and get the Jungle Queen Scent and Snu Snu Queen perks I save before I take the 6th one, which is what counts as an overdose, and then I just keep reloading and using the amazona until I get the perks.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I didn't detect any rudeness from him at all. All he did was explain the idea of saving before you make any changes you might not like and then reloading if you don't like them. It's called save scumming.

Edit: in fact I save scum all the time to get the ideal TF from an item. For example when I am taking amazona to try and get the Jungle Queen Scent and Snu Snu Queen perks I save before I take the 6th one, which is what counts as an overdose, and then I just keep reloading and using the amazona until I get the perks.
Okay, Thank you for your input but you aren't them so I'm confused as to how you would know what their intentions were so I asked because I just wanted to know what they personally meant in case I'm missing something. :oops:

As for save scumming, thank you I do know about that. I wish it's name was more positive sounding though, You know what I mean? Most times I ever had to save scum in any game were because of bad game design (Not poking a stick at fenoxo or anything :eek:) and It makes the player seem like the bad guy for having to go through a tedious and rather lengthy silly process of repeating something over and over to finally get what they need for the game to become enjoyable or playable for them again.:coldsweat:

Sometimes, save "hero-ing" :biggrin: doesn't always work or offer the best solution; prime example being the whole IQ-begone drbadger and penny bimbo quest thing. The reason being that I could save hero the game but it's not a guarantee that I would see the results of those actions for a huge amount of time in-game and by then I would be very troubled to go all the way back, and that's if those results even currently exist in the game. I think Zar explained that it's another one of those special fenoxo dead ends (can't blame the guy it's a big project) and It's not even worth pursuing that quest line until it gets updated (my words I think, not his) ::|:

Anyway, Thanks for trying to help me:extremelyhappy:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
As for save scumming, thank you I do know about that. I wish it's name was more positive sounding though, You know what I mean? Most times I ever had to save scum in any game were because of bad game design (Not poking a stick at fenoxo or anything :eek:) and It makes the player seem like the bad guy for having to go through a tedious and rather lengthy silly process of repeating something over and over to finally get what they need for the game to become enjoyable or playable for them again.:coldsweat:
No need to dance around it. For a game that has transformatives as a major feature for example, most of the racials and a few of the others are pretty terrible mechanically and pretty much push the player towards save scumming or save editing if they have an actual goal in mind.

Reactions: LabosCrabos

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Okay, Thank you for your input but you aren't them so I'm confused as to how you would know what their intentions were so I asked because I just wanted to know what they personally meant in case I'm missing something. :oops:
Jeez I was just inferring what they were talking about. No need to get snippy at me.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
No need to dance around it. For a game that has transformatives as a major feature for example, most of the racials and a few of the others are pretty terrible mechanically and pretty much push the player towards save scumming or save editing if they have an actual goal in mind.
You know what, I agree. I like you. Much respect to you.:cool:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes