Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
The normal game download has the bearded man bust
how do i get rid of the jumper bust of the old guy
Install ffdec

Run: ffdec -replace input_file output_file image_id replacement_image

input_file = The path and filename of the TiTS build

output file = The path and filename of the newly edited TiTS build when saved

image_id = The ID of the bust you want to replace (eg; 1192)

replacement_image = The path and filename of the replacement bust

Simple as that.

P.S.
That bust is a joke from 8chan so don't take it too seriously. You can always hide the bust if you don't like it.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Is this "normal" 185 build also has edited busts or I have to wait for public build? Coz that kind of "humor" completely lost on me.

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
well, i didnt interacted with the 'beared' jumper, but im pretty sure stallman(beared man) is still there.Guess both of the links will be with 8ch humor

edit: checked it, bored jumper is normal in "normal" edition. And Shizuya too have normal bust

Reactions: muchacho

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS 0.7.185 unofficial mobile builds

Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017

If somebody didn't know and want to know what will be in the ship update, i'm hyped, but i see some big problems with developing this... still hyped tho if they will do it right.

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Apparently the one responsible for the ships has been MIA for months now but there has been no reassignment so far

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

If somebody didn't know and want to know what will be in the ship update, i'm hyped, but i see some big problems with developing this... still hyped tho if they will do it right.
But.. it's a new game? Or some sort of update for TiTS? xD

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
why dont you guys just download from 8ch instead of reuploading here?
because 8chan is a constantly burying unsearchable cess pit? tho dunno why they post the 8 chan mega link despite it constantly getting deleted shortly after :/

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes