xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah don't bother we got the big public patch out of the way.
It's gonna be quiet(er) for a while

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
So what's new in this version?
  • Tivf now has a bust (by Adjatha)!
  • Urbolg now has a sex scene for centaurs with feminine anatomy (By Wsan).
  • The player can now induce a bad-end using one of Urbolg’s collars intentionally (By Wsan). It’s a good one!
  • The Bored Jumper has a new victory scene for player characters with feminine anatomy (By Me, Fenoxo).
  • Having a negative evasion statistic now carries penalties. For every overall point of negative evasion, HP damage taken is increased by 3%.

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
Fucking fine, here.

0.7.182 SWF:

SIDE NOTE: I will only upload every 5 patches so get used to it :D
By the looks of it, that makes it every 5 days.

Doesn't sound so bad.

P.S. Oh, sorry. Since I'm already replying - thanks for sharing! ^^'

Reactions: FoxStriker25

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
the latest APK via 8/f

0.7.181 unofficial mobile builds finally
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Never seen people complaining about frequent updates before.

just want to ask so many ver. of this game is there end game content now?
Depends on how you define, "end game content". Current max level is 10 but with the right build you can beat everything from level 7-8 onward. The new planet, Zheng Shi, might push it a bit further but I would say that TiTs is enough of a cash-cow to never seen an end of content.

That aside, there's "bad ends" found in multiple areas and a plethora of content to be found elsewhere.

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Never seen people complaining about frequent updates before.
Well it wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that those updates bring mostly no content, and i would gladly take twice as many content if it would mean that the updates would be less frequent. I mean sure it's nice to have new patch every few days but when the is nothing added then what's the point of even updating?

RichardCheese

Dec 15, 2017
Well it wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that those updates bring mostly no content, and i would gladly take twice as many content if it would mean that the updates would be less frequent. I mean sure it's nice to have new patch every few days but when the is nothing added then what's the point of even updating?
Just good to know the game is progressing at a good pace, I suppose. A new scene here and there, balance updates and new art. Lets ya know that the game is being worked on on a daily and consistent basis. I mean, you don't have to play every new patch as it comes.

Matter of preference, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Just good to know the game is progressing at a good pace, I suppose. A new scene here and there, balance updates and new art. Lets ya know that the game is being worked on on a daily and consistent basis. I mean, you don't have to play every new patch as it comes.

Thing is though it's not really progressing that well due to the main developer only letting himself review content to be put into the game, which leads to huge backlogs of submissions and patreon pledger requests, not to mention the stress put on him leading to health and energy problems.

It would be easier for him to share review responsibilities with the other members of his team. (We might also get something other than furry dick girls every update, which is his fetish.)

Reactions: AnOldMan and YFeyn

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
the problem is if u already playing the game and far ahead and he is randomly updating eary,mid game scene like that dragon that i kill on my game but i guess still tnx to him we got to play this game .

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes