BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
Okay, this sounds so Familar. Didn't he do the exact same BS on Corruption of Champions 1, except he got 75-80% of the questline done before quiting. And IT WAS up to the FANS to finish it, which they did a MARVELOUS JOB on the COC1.

Hell, this was a space game, and he didn't even make it, lets say I feel 20% of the way through a game, cause lets face it 4 worlds isn't much at all. Not counting the little world scenes, such as texas since that is a town, with no outside exploration, and thus should not be considered a planet.

WE should stop all INCOME for Fen/Savin. And give HALF of it to the new Modders who have begun COC2 Mods which just got a new char modded in, since they just started.

We should give half of the income to them and start another group TITS MOD and give them the other half, to fix all this bs and finish the game yet again.

If he collects income for the Modders who have to finish all the crap, fix all the bs, and etc, that would be a joke.
Nah, with COC1 Fen got to around the final dungeon implementation, and that was when he started the TiTS Offbeatr campaign. The fans bitched at him to finish the game because he made the promise that he would do so before moving on to TiTS. Hilariously enough though, Fen himself and Savin to an extent considered where TiTS is now to be the near the 50% mark, and it was initially slated to have 10 planets in total.

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
I am utterly baffled by my racial score that has gone 'twilight zone' on me; I was working towards being a full canine-morph before trying to become a hellhound-morph [I have not done 'the whorizon' quest that unlock hellhound syri if that matters]. Though everything seemed fine up until I finally got my canine head & fur skin.. then it said I was now an 'Alien Hybrid'... :unsure: ...wait, what? non-fur skin flag is a -2 on the racial score chart & the canine head as well as the muzzled flag are the biggest bonus on the chart as well coming in at +1 and +2 respectively [I believe]; so could someone help me out? I iz lost..

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I am utterly baffled by my racial score that has gone 'twilight zone' on me; I was working towards being a full canine-morph before trying to become a hellhound-morph [I have not done 'the whorizon' quest that unlock hellhound syri if that matters]. Though everything seemed fine up until I finally got my canine head & fur skin.. then it said I was now an 'Alien Hybrid'... :unsure: ...wait, what? non-fur skin flag is a -2 on the racial score chart & the canine head as well as the muzzled flag are the biggest bonus on the chart as well coming in at +1 and +2 respectively [I believe]; so could someone help me out? I iz lost..
What does your genotype say in the codex > stats > race? I've noticed some weird stuff there, like in the picture. My char is half-gryvain half-demon, yet the game has added huskar there and frostwyrm too. Dragon/gryvain stuff was there though.

This seems like a bug – don't remember the game doing this previously. I hate the "alien hybrid" term.

Näyttökuva 2022-5-26 kello 23.23.53.png

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
What does your genotype say in the codex > stats > race? I've noticed some weird stuff there, like in the picture. My char is half-gryvain half-demon, yet the game has added huskar there and frostwyrm too. Dragon/gryvain stuff was there though.

This seems like a bug – don't remember the game doing this previously. I hate the "alien hybrid" term.

View attachment 1832935
Well what does the racial score say for each race. It's listed on the wiki.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hate to ask but anyone know how to trigger Shizuya landing at a hangar?
I've tried looking at the code directly but it's a fucking mess and I've scratched my head for a hour looking at their javascript code trying to figure it out.
It's telling me it should be 40% chance to appearing at your location at any hangar, 40% random planet and 20% just in space.
But it sure ain't working.

Edit: changed the code so it should always spawn at your location, still doesn't work. just more broken code and bugs. carry on people with your day.
You need to unminify JS code for it to make sense for ordinary mortals

And only then browse it.

Reactions: Magazif

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So...all this "Fen stepped down, Savin is the only one still hanging" discussion, combine with the version number 0.9.XX
Does that mean TiTs comes near the closure / finished (although not quite meet the expectation, and lots of cut contents)?
Or it's a major shift?
No. Version number could go to 0.10.xx, 0.11.xx and so on

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
how do i get the TiTsedit program to work with the latest release?
You can't. There is a new save editor here:
Please use the search function next time, this question has been asked and answered dozens of times in this thread.

Reactions: dragoduval

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Here's a download of the latest version TiTS-0.9.002-BACKER#2105 (FULL VERSION- download this if you find the hotfix patch versions in the future)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All...HAIL this hero..!

New update, new bugs...

Last edited:

zraider

Jul 2, 2018
You can't. There is a new save editor here:
Please use the search function next time, this question has been asked and answered dozens of times in this thread.
i tried it never showed up before

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
guys what forum would i post this in "This site has been reported as phishing website. Exchanging sensitive or confidential information with this site could put you at risk of identity theft and/or financial fraud. We strongly discourage visiting this page." this message pops up anytime I try to goto Anonfiles

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
guys what forum would i post this in "This site has been reported as phishing website. Exchanging sensitive or confidential information with this site could put you at risk of identity theft and/or financial fraud. We strongly discourage visiting this page." this message pops up anytime I try to goto Anonfiles
Is there no "advanced settings" or "proceed anyway" options?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes