hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
firefox +duckduckgo +ublock origin best setup i have (till a website requires images/gifs to load in chrome so whatever)

SavageRage206

Aug 6, 2016
I've been trying to figure it out by looking it up but my swf file isn't fully loading in flash player. Can someone help a guy out?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I've been trying to figure it out by looking it up but my swf file isn't fully loading in flash player. Can someone help a guy out?
Hmm... Which version of the game? 8.159 or 8.160? Did you try redownloading the game in case the file got corrupted?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Try getting a download manager, like ...

It'll make downloading faster, even if only a little.
Yeah JD is great. You don't need to worry about timeout, no need to wait on the browser till it finishes - especially for slow host like Anonfiles, you can do something else while DLing.
Not to mention it can bypass host limit quota like MEGA.

There're so many people complain about various File Hosts, they never try to solve the problem which is on their end. :ROFLMAO:

Yea I redownloading 8.159 didn't know 8.160 was out but redownloading hasn't worked
I just tried both 8.159 and 8.160 I downloaded from their official site with Adobe_flashplayer_32, both works fine.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yea I redownloading 8.159 didn't know 8.160 was out but redownloading hasn't worked
In that case, I don't really know how to help you. However, are you aware that the .swf version of the game is severely outdated? The game has spent the last year completely switching from Flash to Javascript, and now has some new content not found in the flash version as development has entirely switched over to the JS version.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Try getting a download manager, like ...

It'll make downloading faster, even if only a little.
I'll add on to the fact that you need to make max chunks the maximum limit that you can go to, like 24 chunks. its a setting in jd2 somewhere so look for it
Edit: idk what horrid speeds anonfiles does when download from browser, but using either IDM or JD2 with max chunks you can use, you can possibly go all the way up to your rated download speeds you payed for

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay, could someone help me here. I do know with Quinn, you can have sex with her, and then she calls in 2 other girls to sex up and stuff, but I have ended up with her not wanting to share me with anyone else now. How can I either fix this, or how do I get the others if I start a new game?

Sargash

Nov 22, 2017
So the new versions, any way to get a bunch of the art into them or is a ton of that now missing with this HTML/Java format, and Iassume no real save editors also are working either?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So the new versions, any way to get a bunch of the art into them or is a ton of that now missing with this HTML/Java format, and Iassume no real save editors also are working either?
The javascript version contains all the art from the imagepack as far as I'm aware, and there is a save editor working as well, which I will not link because the search function is a thing. The in game cheat menu does pretty much everything that the save editor doesn't cover, so between the two of them there's pretty much full functionality like what we had with titsed.

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
One thing I noticed with the new save editor is that there seems to be no way to edit pregnancy speed which you used to be able to do with titsEd

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes