barsa

Sep 17, 2017
actually you may as well just wait for the next hotfix, since one of the siegwulfe scenes is just not working either
I'm always amazed how they never seem to do even the most basic testing before releasing new content. Every single update stuff is getting implemented that just doesn't work for anyone.
I know that the game is written in spaghetti code but that's no excuse for not checking if the things you just coded in are actually working at all.

Fenoxo's team either doesn't have anyone working on quality control or they're just dogshit at their job. With how small game updates are, it would maybe take them 1-2 hours to run a character through the new content of the build that they're planning on releasing.

Jan 28, 2018
Its literally a robot.
How?
Funny enough, there is actual in-lore description of this being possible. Basically synthetic wombs and using donated eggs to facilitate and ensure the pregnancy is safe and stable as naturally as possible. All while avoiding the ethical issue of cloning.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
This game needs way too many hotfixes, just test your shit you fucks.
For this hotfix, yes. But I do need to point out the massive difference between just a dev-team play testing and then thousands of people doing vastly different things playtesting.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For this hotfix, yes. But I do need to point out the massive difference between just a dev-team play testing and then thousands of people doing vastly different things playtesting.
> guys, there are new content for character X
> literally just clicking on character X to check what this content is
> ERROR STOP EKSZEROZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO, MEMORY CANT BE READ
Green text true story, not a troll

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Since nobody posting fix here I fixed it myself, in my local version. Cant upload it here since bugged file have over 50mb in size.
On further investigation, it looks like there are no content for her bimbo bath. There are like two new scenes where player get fucked and thats it, for 'modded' bot path.

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
And what to with the main story after you rescue your cousin? I think only Phaedra II was unlocked. After going there I fought a ship and then cousin's ship crashed. I try to find main quest by roaming on map but nothing happened. Nothing in the log either.
And what is with is Celeritas Veritas? I got a mail from them that they are at tavros near mi armour. But when I go there I can't find them.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes