TigrisRex

Sep 5, 2020
Can someone tell me if the save editor is up to date? I remember the new one was made a rather long time ago.

If not, can somebody update it? Or at least request it be updated?
They wont, the guy who made it doesn't like Electon if thats the program, so he left it where it is, but if you go to the menu while in game and click the top of the i in TiTs you unlock the cheat menu which is nice for the unlimited crew option, I personally kept the save editor and the last version of Tits on Flash so i can do saves where i can edit whatever i want.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It was there in the original game, too, but there were less characters overall so each one stood out a bit more. In playing both after letting them sit for years to build up new stuff, it gets fatiguing to run into a new character and see yet another "and as her G-cup tiddies slap her in the face with each step, a two foot dong swinging with menacing intent between her legs, you ask yourself: gun to your head, could you tell this character apart from the rest?" description.

also screwing over the tekkie class is a tradition that stretches back to the very beginning.
I'm aware hyper was IN the original game, but I have played the original game a TON, and love text-based games a lot so it especially stuck to me (my favorite genres are VNs, crpgs, read a lot of novels too). Trust me, most of it was optional from the start and most characters where it could be argued a case (i.e. goblins) was pretty tame or made sense (the sex-maddened and corrupted sex-body-horror super demons).

The game was and is about choice, though, and a lot of characters were pretty normal unless they were horribly corrupted. In TiTs and CoC2, the FOCUS is almost completely on hyper to the point where every other kink is used as a subset of hyper. Characters are normally presented and drawn that way from the start, as if it's just how everyone is.

If you've played CoC, the difference is so obvious that it's really hard to argue.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah it is.

Siegwulfe dom mode is different from Bimbo, first you need a normal Siegwulfe and show it to Badger who will give you a lil quest which transforms into a Bimbo Dommy.

She ass fucks you and keeps trying to make you her bitch, making you "pregnant" with ovilium eggs.

The normal bimbo siegwulfe you get from Badger however isn't a dommy and just a bimbo who wants to get fucked.
Slight note, you don't have to give her the ability to egg you with the dick. If you just want the domme without the eggnany you can do that.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes